Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men (8111 Views)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men / 8 Types Of Guys Women Avoid ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by sandyjo(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2012
One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by KevinII(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

san san come to my bedroom let me show you something. walai you go shout aleluya. am waiting and btw my draws clean well well and my body dey scent

2 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by ronkebp(f): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

which group of Nigerian men have you been hanging out with?

4 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
lol

Diary of a used, rejected, bitter, ignored and miserable stone. More power to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
ronkebp:

which group of Nigerian men have you been hanging out with?

I KNOW you are not new to this section Ronke . . what kind of question are you asking this thing??
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
na becoz of u all these yankee women dey come here to badmouth us sad
time never reach for u to stop to dey scam all these yankee oldies? angry
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
kokoye: lol

Diary of a used, rejected, bitter, ignored and miserable stone. More power to you.
kokoye: lol

na becoz of u all these yankee women dey come here to badmouth us.time never reach for u to stop to dey scam all these yankee oldies? angry
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by coogar: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2012

may the gods shrivel your clit[i]o[/i]ris.

3 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by kokoye(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^^

It is already in a wrinkled and abandoned state. So no need for that prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by confuscius: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
this one is looking 4 attention
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2012

You are a sick cat from Wisconsin
B you better shut up your F big D sucking mouth
I am not sure the type of Nigerian men you are talking about or met
I have heard comments about Africa
I had to dump and trash this girl when she told me that I was different.
I felt it was an insult to all the Nigerian man I know or some people don't know the difference between
Nigerian men and other African
You are sick trash
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by hakunajay(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
I guess the OP(obviously, a transexual) is greatly infatuated with Nigerian men but was so unlucky to nail one hence, her twisted story. We Nigerian men wouldn't date american women because the bones are meant for the dogs... You dig?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by violent(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
Troll, in last 4 months you've opened 5 different topics on Nigerian men. shocked Whoever dumped you and left you bitter couldn't have made a better choice for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by LovelyLadyinPA: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Wow just signed onto this site and I was shocked at what i'm seeing most women do not date Nigerian/African men out of fear and he say she say and as far as the hygeine problem that is partly true but not 100%. I was married to a man from Nigerian and he didnt have a hygeine problem and he was very good looking also lot of his friends would visit us often and I do not recall any of them having such a problem and trust me I would have known i'm very much into hygiene. I do remember a time I went to a Nigerian wedding with my husband and it was in August very hot day and I did smell lot of underarms lol.But honestly some people here in US act like they nver saw a bar of soap or tooth brush or deodorant lol so I would say it is not nice to place this blame on all Nigerian men and trust me I have every right to come to this site to bash and talk badly about Nigerians but just because 1 person has done you badly doesnt mean you blame all. I happen to know many nice clean Nigerians I eat at there homes and they are clean. Bottomn line here is we have good and bad in every single race,and religion.

4 Likes

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears [/b]with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

what kind of human or [b]animal
goes around sniffing underwears grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
breezy047:

what kind of human or animal goes around sniffing underwears grin grin

NASTY DOG LIKE THE B?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Dondav(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
That's so disgusting.... Ooooooow! sad
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Kslib(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons
american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.
Look at this "strange animal"..
I can see that all the topics you created,is concerning Nigerian men.I can see that you are too obsessed with Nigerian men.
So my question,is "why attack Nigerian men cos you were rejected times without number?".
Don't blame us,blame yourself.
One of the main reasons Nigerian men avoid you at all costs, is that you look like the product of a "human to monkey intercourse".
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by slimyem: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
...see as Nl men dey para because oyibo woman dey yeye dem.
lmao!
Y'all just got served a piece of your own cake.
Haha! tongue
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Aringarosa(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2012

Residence rabid hag, what are you on about? keep ranting like a 2dollar crack wh*ore.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
slimyem: ...see as Nl men dey para because oyibo woman dey yeye dem.
lmao!
Haha! tongue

Are you one of the bad Nigerian girls?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by AmakaG29(f): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
Oh guys, leave her be. Everyone knows that beautiful women only ever have beautiful things to say. There is no need to return her hate and ignorance with hate and ignorance. Calm the child's play. My sensibilities can't tolerate the misogyny.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by slimyem: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
luckgames:

Are you one of the bad Nigerian girls?
you really expect an answer to this question?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
slimyem: you really expect an answer to this question?
For sure
It's a question
Please respond
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by KevinII(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
lmao!
Haha! tongue
slim yansh mind yasef and come meet me in my bedroom sharperly. am waiting
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by slimyem: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
luckgames:
For sure
It's a question
Please respond
I thought all Nigerian girls were the same in your dictionaries..:.you really do not need my answer!
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by luckgames(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
slimyem:
I thought all Nigerian girls were the same in your dictionaries..:.you really do not need my answer!
You ask me a question
now you failed to respond
What dictionaries?
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by omega25red(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
[size=18pt]
Amaka G29:
Oh guys, leave her be. Everyone knows that beautiful women only ever have beautiful things to say. There is no need to return her hate and ignorance with hate and ignorance. Calm the child's play. My sensibilities can't tolerate the misogyny.
[/size]

folks who keep responding to this thread listen to ^^^^^ the poster is obviously hurt and she needs someone to be miserable with her.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
**enters thread....Placed fresh cocoyam leaf...unzip pants,... pulls down trouser....shitz on thread..clean bum with dry plantain leaf. continued my journey to another thread
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2012
sandy jo: One of the main reasons american women avoid nigerian men is their lack of good hygiene.Many nigerian men have offensive body 0 odor about their person.Many of them refuse having a shower and they hardly wash their underwears with the result that many of them stink like dead rats.I can understand that back in africa you people dont have running water but then why is it when you come to this country you still refuse in having a shower? And yet you all scream racism when an american woman refuse in dating you.No american woman wants an african who stanks as a boyfriend.

With lil due respect ma'am all you said here are 99.9% bullshit and way round.

I was born in England bn visiting this country "U.S" since probably 3rd months into this wonderful world before moving here. My point is, I know yall like I know the back of my hands. . You said everything here out of anger ie dairy of black mad woman. You forgot to tell Nlanders that most Nigerian men go for African American women for the following reasons.

#1, they are so damn fuccking cheap, according some of Nigerian brothers, give African American chick $40-50 for nails fixing and eye-b, she's all yours until her next visit to the beauty shop. #2, they only use their lazy ghetto arse for green card.

You didn't tell Nlanders how your 20 year sisters fck around married Nigerian men in early and late 50's just to get money from them "my brother in-law is good example for this part" Nigerians are great hard working people even tho some of them make money via fraud still duh! Jewsish and white folks are even worse.

Don't get me wrong, there're cool hardworking and educated AA women but its just 2/10

Go settle your problem with whoever used n dumped u n quit the bullshitting talk.

At first my mom told me how AA's kinda jealous and envy the rich Nigrians in here and later I digged that out myself.

Lastely, yes some of the new arrivals "Newbies" from Africa and even some Asians got similar body stinkies until they get use to the use of deodorant.

Peace out.
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by razznaija(f): 2:02am On Apr 10, 2012
lmao!
Haha! tongue
Re: Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 10, 2012

Sandy HO! welcome back! tongue tongue

lmao!
Haha! tongue

LOL well said!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men / Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.