Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent (32326 Views)

My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
kemmeye: you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you

huh? undecided
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Ofuks(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
It may seem strange to some of you that I took my wife to a tattoo parlor last saturday and the tattoo she got on her hips looks so very cute. Before I married her my wife would not dare to put a tattoo on her body because her dad will literally kill her. I think you guys need to work seriously on your communication skills... Women of today are much more liberated and very independent and unhappy is the man who doesnt know how to key in and convert his wifes independence to his advantage.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by kemmeye: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
Milikiman: ..u are mad,if ya is behaving funny and dat sets in u shld pamper her

Are you f0cking kidding me no seriously are you f0cking kidding me wth is your problem was i talking to you. besides i was not even talking to you like y dont you mind your own business. y the hell do you think you get to insult to me just because you feel what i said was wrong. you know what i said what i wanted to and you dont get to call me mad its my opinion and if you dont like it go hang yourself by your herpes infested balls and back off

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Koolking(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
It shocks me to the bone marrow people are actually saying the "wife's body is all hers and she can do whatever she likes with it". My question is, why did she choose to live with a man and call him husband in the first place if she cannot subject herself to the mutual consent on issues bordering on the family? It sounds juvenile and naively for people to have the mindset that the husband has no business over the wife's personal affairs. Why are they married. You need that personal unbridled freedom? Common sense is you stay out of marriage. hmmmmm!

4 Likes

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by sluvy4tune(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
i wont say anything till ma question is answered.
Do you have any idea if any of her female frnds is a tatoo designer ?

still wondering !
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
kemmeye:

dude wtf is your problem was i talking to you.like why the eff are you even talking to me.

she's not your slave so you don't get to decide for her. stop acting like you live in the freaking 14th century and use your head. besides whats your beef
if you have a problem with me go smash your balls with a sledge hammer and stop talking to me if you really seek attention open a thread and back off my post.
may ur wife do the same! Amen... 27th century guy....
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
I disgust tattoo...and so goes with people that has it, be it celebrity or whoever....sighs. for what
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by kemmeye: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
dirtymoney:
may ur wife do the same! Amen... 27th century guy....

*sigh* what is new anymore. so really you have to bring a curse into this seriously like what grade are you in?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: as much as i see no problem having tattoos, the wifey SHOULD have told her husband before doing it. it says a lot about their r/ship if she knows her husband doesnt like such stuff but she STILL went and dit it regardless.
she obviously doesnt care for his words, wishes or their r/ship.
do u read the bible at all? U dont see anything wrong with one drawing a tattoo
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
freecocoa: OP I don't know if its safe to say she has no respect for you\your feelings but what she did sure suggests that.

True its her body but hey she's married and as a married woman,you don't just run off and get tattoos in the most sacred places without your husband's consent.

What makes this one worse is that she knows her husband doesn't dig tattoos,i strongly believe she maybe tired of the OP or is having an affair cos i see no reason why she would deliberately do something she knows would hurt his feelings without blinking an eye,to make it more annoying,she had them drawn places where he'd frequently see them,kai and e fit be another man draw the thing for her sef undecided.

OP,I advice you calm down and talk with her,like seriously ask her what the ish is all about,I read somewhere in your post that you don't trust her,well that's another thing to look into,I believe you both don't have a good relationship,

U have spoken well....
I was wondering how other ladies could comfortably support such act.
I love tattoos...but i wouldn't like it on my wife...

@op..
Talk with her, i think she'll flare up sha....if she does, ignore her..
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by akinnux(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
I hate tatttoo much as God hates divorce.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
kemmeye:

*sigh* what is new anymore. so really you have to bring a curse into this seriously like what grade are you in?
i just went through your profile here.... I see how responsible you are.! I dont blame u, and i dont blame the poster as well.... But he should have known.....
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Viewing this topic: Koolking(m), arantess(m),
DailyNews(m), Temistatics 007(m), kadrigas
(m), ifysoft, elampiro(m), dejizzy, Feleezy(m),
991, freecocoa(f), orekinky, browze,
mofuflex(m), $pärklês(f), j diadem, Oskilala,
Killz.(m), dirtymoney(m), Vikin, Imanuelle,
bisdansun(m), oyinlolami(f)
Looks like this movie is gonna break records
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
sluvy4tune: i wont say anything till ma question is answered.
Do you have any idea if any of her female frnds is a tatoo designer ?

still wondering !
Actually, the million Naira question is was the tattoo artist a male or female? Cos this just brings up all sorts of possibilities

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by freecocoa(f): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
ifihearam:

@freecocoa,
I never knew yu had wisdom until today.

shocked shocked shocked Oh really? Well never say never.wink
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Pain(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
She has just shown you her true colors. Ask any psychologist, and they will tell your about the profile of people who tattoo or scarify themselves.
They are mostly people with a huge sense of low self esteem who have a huge gap to fill in their belated egos. Most of them exhibit a great degree of denial and self deceit as to why they tattoo or scarify themselves and are quick to defend their actions.

But///The truth and nothing but the truth is that ladies who tattoo are mostly those that have been sexually molested or have felt betrayed by a lover in the past. Im sure your wife was recently dumped or molested by a secret lover. Have you wondered why most sex peddlers tattoo themselves? It is because of the way clients treat them e.g Facials,rough handling, short-changing, violation etc...for me a Tattoo is a Taboo on a married woman.. undecided
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by oraclefemi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
educated fools will always come here with their western bullshit , you dont own her , you dont do this or that blah blah , hiding behind the computer and acting urban , you useless piss of shyte as if you can take it, a responsible woman wont do such, at least without discussing it with her hubby, what if he loathes her body after that and doesnt want to touch her, then we will get another topic on nairaland saying my husband doesnt want to touch me help, GIVE REAL ADVICE FOR FACKS SAKE ON NAIRALAND , WE ARE IN NIGERIA ! my woman gets a tattoo i will beat her senseless because she starts thinking of piercing her puessy
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by stolenstone: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
@OP, show us the pictures of the tattoos make we see na!!
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by JennyAgun(f): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hey!!!
She only did tattoo on her body and you all (guys) are going bananas.

Now you understand how it feels when the one you love or are married to gives his body to someone else (which 99% of married men do and they feeel it is okay).

Enjoy the fun mister, she may just be trying to get back at you for all your hedious activities.

shocked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by tinkinjo: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
Many things can bring a marriage to an end.
This is one of them - where a couple no longer
sees the picture he falls in love with,especially
where the alteration is self-inflicted.

1 Like

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
fatterman:
I am married and Live with My wife at Home she draw the tattoo on her bosom, waist, private parts,

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! You married a wildcat nigga, good luck with that one. LOL
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by 100gigabytes: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
what is a woman doing with tattoos in all those private places in the first place, for whom to see ? who did the tattoos for her , men if na me i go vex vex then cool down then warn her seriously and vex again then vex again then let her know how angry it has made me and how it might affect they way i see her onwards.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by 100gigabytes: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
if tatoo was cool how many of your mother have tattoos?
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by xage(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
Why telling you if the tattoo was to be drawn by another man

Find out the artist not the reason behind
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
100gigabytes: if tatoo was cool how many of your mother have tattoos?
I remembered seeing some on my grandma before she died. Words not images though
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by inene: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Brother mua, there is fire on the mountain. i dont know whether i should tell you to run or stand your ground. One thing is sure wahala. Its like the fly that is perching on the scrotum if you get what i mean. It has to be handled with utmost care otherwise...... i forsee a ......
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by coogar: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
fatterman: I am married and Live with My wife at Home ,This morning as my wife was sleeping and her phone was ringing, so I woke her up to her pick calls, to my surprise she was rushing very fast and hiding her body, and I ask what is wrong with you, what i saw was so suprsing, she has tattoo all over her body, she never tell me her plans to draw a tattoo on her , and i never like a tattoo, she draw the tattoo on her bosom, waist, private parts, and shoulders, hmmm, I am still at shock, I don’t know what to do, I ask her what is the meaning of what she did, she never responded to me, My question is how can a married woman draw a tattoo without her husband permission? I am very angry now, I just rush out now, and still thinking what to do?

Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
A lot of people here are just disgusting going by their comments. Why would his wife tattoo her body without the consent of her husband. I bet God help my future wife if she dare try that nonsense with me.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by DukeNija(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
@op Truth be told, i don't understand how people make justifications for rubbish. How can a married woman tattoo her private areas without her husbands consent. Even when she knows he hates tattoos? I have one word for you. She's most probably having an affair, or is sick of her marriage. Just Get a divorce.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Evergreen4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
kemmeye: you dont own her she can draw a tattoo whenever and wherever she wants. you dont get to decide for her even though she's married to you
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by andyanders: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Your wife is demonic hence her action. No reasonable woman will go and have her body tattooed while married without the consent of her husband.

Well, you knew who you married and understood her better. To me, her actions goes to show you that she has irresponsible people that gives her wrong advise.
Re: Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent by Pain(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
“‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.” (Leviticus 19: 28)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.