Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY (1361 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2012
Cavary greeting to you in the Lord God... Most of the time when God move closer to us after our sin and wickedness attitude doing what take us away from HIM (GOD) is Lack of Abillity to say SORRY... From the begining when the Lord God created the heaven and the earth He make us to rule over every creatures... Thanks to Him, the glory was so super untill satan came to seperat Adam and Eve (Awawu) through a forbiden fruit... Thank God that they are still alive but half dead... God have always be around to play with Adam and his wife, but when they eate the forbiden fruit they knew they are naked and went to hide... Just as Yoruba adge usually says... Aki ri Oju Asebi, then God came to the garden and fear took place in Man's Hearth, and God called on them and said unto him, where are they, Adam said, I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because i was naked; and the both hide... Now let start new how the promble took into man's life... And God said, who told them they was naked? Have you eaten of the tree, where I command thee that you should not eat? And the man said, the woman whom You gave to with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat...(lack of abillity to say sorry) and God said to the woman, what is this that you have done? And the woman also said, the serpent beguiled me, and I did eat...(lack of abillity to say sorry)... Since man can't say sorry and accept guity, the He ready to face cosiquence of his did,
most of marrag, friendship family, home, community, organization etc. have breakup due to the Word SORRY NOT, learn how to say SORRY today and be free from the BONDAGE. Pls let share word on this topic... LACK OF ABILLITY TO SAY SORRY.
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Callotti: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2012
Not applicable in my marriage.
Sometimes apologies show in actions. . .the most important way to say 'I am sorry'.
Let it show. . . Amen! cool

God is supposed to be omniscient and omnipotent.
He does not need to hear the words "I am sorry" like a mere mortal abi?
He is supposed to know the mind of every one and can tell who is sorry or not.
Abi which kain God you dey worship? grin

Counterfeit GOD?
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Jenwitemi(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2012
Are you sure about this, OP? I think it goes deeper than that. Much deeper. For example; What is the cause of the inability of people to say sorry?
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
Callotti: Not applicable in my marriage.
Sometimes apologies show in actions. . .the most important way to say 'I am sorry'.
Let it show. . . Amen! cool

God is supposed to be omniscient and omnipotent.
He does not need to hear the words "I am sorry" like a mere mortal abi?
He is supposed to know the mind of every one and can tell who is sorry or not.
Abi which kain God you dey worship? grin

Counterfeit GOD?

thank God for life... What am real try to tell every one here is to know the best way of reconsign with you God. The word am sorry does not say it a most for you to say it laoud, accept you are a siner and seek for forgiveness... And God will accept you. Note He/She that seek for forgiveness had say the word Am Sorry to whom he or she may offended... May Jesus Christ lead and take control of our life. Amen
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
Jenwitemi: Are you sure about this, OP? I think it goes deeper than that. Much deeper. For example; What is the cause of the inability of people to say sorry?
thankz for sharing with us... The causes of the inability of people to say sorry are mostly:- Pride and rude, when there is pride in man, then you know all what man can do before man and God sarvant.
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Jenwitemi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
Okay. So we have moved deeper to PRIDE from just saying sorry as the root of man's problems. Next question; What is the cause of "PRIDE" in man? By pride, i guess you mean "Arrogance", right?
Kingzonly:
thankz for sharing with us... The causes of the inability of people to say sorry are mostly:- Pride and rude, when there is pride in man, then you know all what man can do before man and God sarvant.
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
Jenwitemi: Okay. So we have moved deeper to PRIDE from just saying sorry as the root of man's problems. Next question; What is the cause of "PRIDE" in man? By pride, i guess you mean "Arrogance", right?
thanks for your question: there is different between Pride and Arrogance, the pride am saying means proud... The feeling that you are more better and perfect or more important than other, and proudness force man to suffer. Now Arrogance: the behaviour of man that make him/her to rude... That is Pride or Proud it's a spirit in man that bring out Arrogance...
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Jenwitemi(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2012
And what is wrong in being proud? Isn't it natural to be proud, especially when one does something to be proud about? If i just passed an exam with flying colors, i'd be very proud of what i just achieved. What's wrong with that?

And, btw, you still haven't told me the source or cause of arrogance or extreme pride or haughtiness in man. What is in man that brings that about?
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2012
Good day to you all @Jenwitemi(m) as you have stated what wrong for man been proud of what he have done...the word Proud and pride as you can see can be define in deffere 2 to 3 way... 1 you may be proud of your son, your brother, mother, father, friend, you passed exam, your beutiful house etc... 2 spiritually speaking through the Holy Book, the forbiden fruit eaten have desorve different kind of spirit into Man's mind, after they have eaten the forbiden tree they knew they were naked, been God asked them why did you man eat from the tree, the fruit had started working and the man's heart full of ''Proudness'' and he is beat about the bush, was it not the woman You brougth to me? You know that when you are in case which you yourself knew how it's happen and you're guity of it but as man to man you will not accept it just like Adam and Even "beat about the bush" it's a pity that the Animal can't say a word, i imagin what will have happen... Arrogance is the fruit of Proudness... examine this statement:- me beg him, never is he my father i cant... Proudness in man will make him misbehave arrogance.
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Callotti: 5:10am On Apr 14, 2012
Kingzonly:
thank God for life... What am real try to tell every one here is to know the best way of reconsign with you God. The word am sorry does not say it a most for you to say it laoud, accept you are a siner and seek for forgiveness... And God will accept you. Note He/She that seek for forgiveness had say the word Am Sorry to whom he or she may offended... May Jesus Christ lead and take control of our life. Amen

The problem with you so-called Christians.
I don't know if you become more senile as you claim to become more devout.
Lemme ask you a few questions from YOUR CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE. . .which I don't buy.

Did you create yourself?
If this your so-called God created YOU. . . why should YOU have to apologize for a manufacturer's DEFECT?
If your God does not accept you for creating YOU the way you are. . .IMPERFECT from the get go. . .THAT IS HIS OR HER PHOCKING BIZZNEZZZ!
You remain imperfect till YOU DIE.
If you like apologize from now till THY KINDOM COME AND THY WILL BE DONE. . .your GOD is not placatable!
I am truly sorry that you have chosen to live a life of total misery.
I wish you the best in life! kiss
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2012
Callotti:

The problem with you so-called Christians.
I don't know if you become more senile as you claim to become more devout.
Lemme ask you a few questions from YOUR CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE. . .which I don't buy.

Did you create yourself?
If this your so-called God created YOU. . . why should YOU have to apologize for a manufacturer's DEFECT?
If your God does not accept you for creating YOU the way you are. . .IMPERFECT from the get go. . .THAT IS HIS OR HER PHOCKING BIZZNEZZZ!
You remain imperfect till YOU DIE.
If you like apologize from now till THY KINDOM COME AND THY WILL BE DONE. . .your GOD is not placatable!
I am truly sorry that you have chosen to live a life of total misery.
I wish you the best in life! kiss
hello, forget that am not a christain, and remember no man perfet, and what am saying does not have anything doing with religion and am not dedicting it to God but to man to man, just learn how to say sorry even when you think your are perfect which had show your in your comment... Learn to Love
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Jenwitemi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
The root of man's problems goes way way deeper than just not saying sorry. Not saying sorry is merely one of myriads of symptoms of the real root. My opinion.
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2012
Jenwitemi: The root of man's problems goes way way deeper than just not saying sorry. Not saying sorry is merely one of myriads of symptoms of the real root. My opinion.
thanks for your point of view, be man got to any problem something offensive (i.e abormination, tambo, sin) will come first then punisment follow... Even traditionaly in yoruba, igbo and others land there is a tambo, a forbiden thing you most not do, onec you do then punishment comes at the source of Problems... Then if you can show yourself and as a siner and apologize there is posibility that you will be forgive and set you free...
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by bigd4050: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2012
The root of man's problem is sin. An unwillingness to serve God (unwillingness because we always have a way out of temptation, so to sin is to choose sin over God). The apologizing would not be necessary if we had a proper heart to serve God, as we once did.
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by Kingzonly(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2012
bigd4050: The root of man's problem is sin. An unwillingness to serve God (unwillingness because we always have a way out of temptation, so to sin is to choose sin over God). The apologizing would not be necessary if we had a proper heart to serve God, as we once did.
thank for your point of view...as I had mention be in this tread that saying sorry with your mouth it's not nescessary but with you heart even with your whole body after you accepted you are giuty,fault,siner... Remember a Man who had to son, the younger one request for his own property while his father still alive, he was given to him as he requested but lavish everthing due to his ignorance and after many year he repent and makeup his mind to go back to his father to say sorry, and seek for forgiveness...having hope of becoming one of his father slave not his son again, But due to his abition I mean his objective even when his father saw him, he was very happy, many have told me on this tread that why will they say sorry to God when he know us better, then answer this question,WHY WILL YOU ASK YOUR CHILD TO KNEE DOWN WHE HE/SHE OFFENDED YOU THEN TELL HIM/HER TO SAY AM SORRY MA/SIR, I PROMISE NOT TO DO IT AGAIN, as you also says always to Lord God?
Re: The Root Of Man Problem... Lack Of Ability To Say SORRY by bigd4050: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
Kingzonly: thank for your point of view...as I had mention be in this tread that saying sorry with your mouth it's not nescessary but with you heart even with your whole body after you accepted you are giuty,fault,siner... Remember a Man who had to son, the younger one request for his own property while his father still alive, he was given to him as he requested but lavish everthing due to his ignorance and after many year he repent and makeup his mind to go back to his father to say sorry, and seek for forgiveness...having hope of becoming one of his father slave not his son again, But due to his abition I mean his objective even when his father saw him, he was very happy, many have told me on this tread that why will they say sorry to God when he know us better, then answer this question,WHY WILL YOU ASK YOUR CHILD TO KNEE DOWN WHE HE/SHE OFFENDED YOU THEN TELL HIM/HER TO SAY AM SORRY MA/SIR, I PROMISE NOT TO DO IT AGAIN, as you also says always to Lord God?

Well its a relationship with God, its just like if you slapped your wife on accident, she can't forgive you unless you actually want forgiveness. It teaches humility and respect. Imagine if you offended a king, you would apologize profusely. Well that get exponentially more serious if you offend the God of the universe. It also brings you back into a good relationship with God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is HAPPY SUNDAY In Your Own Dialect? / Reincarnation Found In The Bible. Mathew 11:11-14 / Understanding The Concept Of Olodumare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.