Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147780 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2007
Hello guys, just thought to start a sticky thread for all shell hopefuls, actually the brain behinde this thread is TOSAT one of our very new nairaland members,

there are so many shell threads,  so guys lets make this one stick, anyway this thread is for those who have concluded their interviews and those getting ready for their interviews,

i just finished mine, though tough and tasking  it was a wonderful experience and what ever the outcome is i would gladly go over the SRD day again,

I prophetically declare that we are and we will be Shells next generation of employees!!!!!!!

comment people, lets make this thread stick!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by agerho(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2007
you are damn rite. if we had a dedicated shell thread for shell hopefulls we would all have had a better chance. Lets pray and believe that we would all make it, it is a possibility.

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2007
we will all make it oh AMEN,
agehro i am guessing you have had your interview right, WELL i can already see that you area confirmed member of shell's next generation, how was your day anyway?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2007
has anyone heard from shell?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2007
hmmmm i heard shell is recruiting again, does any body have any information on if this is authentic, i'm curious because i have lots of friends who have been trying to apply and have not been successful. if you have any info please let me know.

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by goodbuay(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Robbie lex
wats up,please get us updated on these shell recruitment!the criteria,links e.t.c
thanx
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
i saw this ad here and in some other job sites about some vacancies in finance,that's what i am curious about Bamb, the job is not listed on shells site and lots of people are trying to apply,

Hey i do not have info about shell vacancies, though i am currently on queue and waiting on God to get an entry level job there.sorry i can't be of any help, but theres this buzz about some positions open in finance im not to sure of,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2007
hmmmmm so i'm i the only shell hopeful here in Nairaland?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2007
i also attend the interview in lagos last month, it was great. please is ther anybody in the house with latest info? kiss
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ Ranbaxy:

really?! i also attended the interview in Lagos last month. mine was the 5th Oct at Federal Palace. i was under selection tests. are u under selection tests(finance related graduate training) or SITP?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
mine was 10th oct. it was SITP
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
hmmm Ranbaxy since you also have not heard anything then there is still hope, from what i hear the people who have been contacted so far failed, lets all just join out faith together and keep praying ohhh, good to have you on board though, and welcome back tosat, lol

Thanks Bamb really appreciate that.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ Robbie Lex

yes o! you are very correct, Mr. Ifidon actually told us d day we had our SRD (18th Oct. 2007) that if after two weeks you dont hear from shell dat means you are on the very path to success and nobody in my group has been contacted up till now so we are all being hopefully and praying to God that we shall be called for medicals in December. hope to see the likes of you there. have a nice day
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ every1

i did mine 4th Oct. SRD dat is d SITP. sm person posted dat sm hav bin contacted bt wit no success story. is it 4 SITP or d HR or both. i need 2 knw oh. r they stil having intaview
in Warri? i need 2 knw. tnx every1
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by majikprof(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
@orjigga 1

well the truth is when i did mine on the 18th of Oct the Shell staff said the SRD will run till the end of November after which they will start contacting successful candidates in december for their medicals which will be in January next year so i guess the successful ones (we inclusive-AMEN) will finally start in February next year. lets just keep praying and having Faith and Hope that we shall be called up for medicals

To every expeectant SITP peeps i wish us all the best

cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Bawss1(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2007
Interesting how many Nigerians want to work for Shell, shocked
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
majikprof:

@orjigga 1

well the truth is when i did mine on the 18th of Oct the Shell staff said the SRD will run till the end of November after which they will start contacting successful candidates in december for their medicals which will be in January next year so i guess the successful ones (we inclusive-AMEN) will finally start in February next year. lets just keep praying and having Faith and Hope that we shall be called up for medicals

To every expeectant SITP peeps i wish us all the best

cheers

Thanks alot. I called my SHELL host and she actually confirmed that the rest of us not contacted are still under consideration is why we were not contacted with bad news wink. I dont think the resumption is till at least February(like u said) cos i told my host im not through with NYSc till February and she said it doesn't matter. I second you oh, lets just trust and have faith in God that God has completed everything and we would be called up for medicals soonest smiley

Let's keep one another posted with any news ,

All the best y'all!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2007
oh the people i know got contacted are for the hr/ finance thing, don't know about SITP though, i do not think SITP folks have gotten any feedback yet, hmmmm lets all just keep praying.

So i guess at this point we should all keep our fingers crossed and keep praying that when we finally do receive our mails it will be an invitation for medicals,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2007
i have kind of been following the nlng thread, even though i am not exactly an nlng hopeful and i really felt sorry for those who did not get called, after a whole year of waiting anxiously and all that, i do not think that was really fair though to keep people waiting so long and then drop them in the cold without even letting them know anything,

I think shell is more professional when it comes to that atleast they will eventually let you know your fate, lets all just pray that we make it, but no matter how it turns out lets all never forget that God always knows best!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
hey guys a friend of mine got invited for medicals about a week ago, i just heard, has anybody heard the same about anybody they know?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by gj: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
The recruiters said that the interview for the SITP/1 would run till end of November; so I don't think they've contacted the candidates yet. Except if anybody any contrary info.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by gj: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2007
The recruiters said that the interview for the SITP/1 would run till end of November; so I don't think they've contacted the candidates yet. Except if anybody any contrary info.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by abolode: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
pls house when did u apply.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2007
well as at this morning i thought the same thing, since i had my interview towards the end of october and all that, but i really do not know sha, some people have gotten negative feedback even some people from my group but i hadnt heard anything positive until today from my friend who got invited for medicals, but anyway ltes keep our fingers crossed, i'm sure it's being done in batches sha, though its the hr/finance one i know about, but i think its the same time frame and all that cos sitp and the hr/finance interviews were running simultaneously, all i can say is let us pray
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2007
sometime in june or july thats when i applied, the test was in august and interviews were in october/november,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2007
it somebody for SITP, that has been call for medical or hr/finance? pls cos mine is sitp, i did mt interview early oct.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
I MEAN IS IT SOME BODY FOR SITP THAT HAS BEEN CAAL FOR MEDICAL?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
robbie lex, pls i can see u are online now, pls can u reply me.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
i am so sorry ranbaxy was busy and dint even notice you had posted something, no the person i know that was contacted for medicals didnt do sitp but did hr/fin which i also did, but thats the only person i know that has been contacted with positive news so far, everybody else just has negative news so far, three people in my group were contacted with negative news and my friend is the only one i know has gotten positive news, well like i said lets all keep praying jare it is well, i also did mine in october and have not heard anything yet sooo, God dey
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by adamonkey(f): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2007
guys am some how confuse is shell aplication still on i will to aply
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tunene: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
its possible that shell has started contacting people. from what the recruiting guy said during my interview, its like shell have its own cut off marks for their recruitment, if u meet it u are in, if not u are out. because how else would u explain this fact - The guy said last year they wanted 120 recruits, they only got 82, meaning that they sieved out only 82 from the lot. this year, he said they also want 120, though one of the present SITP guy said they need 150 including 50 petrochemical or petroleum engineers. well let us pray that we make. May God help us, SHELL NA THE PLACE TO WORK O
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2007
hmmm well we shall all be among the 120, so tunene has anybody in your group been contacted yet? some of my group members were contacted after the interview but with negative reports sha, anyway lets all just keep praying that God will do it for us, where and where did you have your interview tunene?

ADAMONKEY i'm not sure shell application is still on i applied sometime in june/july,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation