Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147781 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mrGrAb(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
none dat i know abt
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lockheed55(m): 2:09am On Jul 22, 2012
WOW, good to be here on this epoch making thread. Read most part of it really. Lets keep it alive guys. Any idea when the calls for SRD will start? Some guy in some other forum said some 4, 5 weeks time given is about to end. What will it be like this year. SHELL HOPEFULS lets gather now. Lets do IT
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by bibu: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
Plz is there a fixed date for these recruitment day? And when does these occur Or pls I need more light on these.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Bibees: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Guys i luv ds thread, as per September 2012 SRD....any ideas on what 2 expect?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
Some guys said they have received regret letters from SHELL. How true is this? Anyone in the house who has received any correspondence from SHELL since the aptitude tests? Please furnish us with info....tnx guys!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mrGrAb(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
i heard too dat all those who have recently been contacted by shell werent successful, i just hope the rest of us are successful and move to the next selection stage..(would dat be interviews?)i'm yet to find out.. Anybody got any ideas..
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ikonyenwuzor: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
heard they hav started giving out regret/reject letter since last week wednesday, a friend of mine and d guy sitting next to me told me they received reject....[color=#990000][/color] embarassed guess d SRD should be by september.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
ikonyenwuzor: heard they hav started giving out regret/reject letter since last week wednesday, a friend of mine and d guy sitting next to me told me they received reject....[color=#990000][/color] embarassed guess d SRD should be by september.
Yeah...SRD should be in September. Where did you write the test? I wrote mine in Lagos. Am seriously praying to get an invite to SRD smiley

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mrGrAb(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
this whole srd thing dey tire me oo, i tot SRD is another method of applying to shell( like pple can apply to SRD). Is it a compulsory part of the process too.. I am expecting an interview or something else if we are successful with the test.. Anyway somebody should clear my doubts..
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
mr GrAb: this whole srd thing dey tire me oo, i tot SRD is another method of applying to shell( like pple can apply to SRD). Is it a compulsory part of the process too.. I am expecting an interview or something else if we are successful with the test.. Anyway somebody should clear my doubts..

SRD (Shell Recruitment Day) is the interview stage for the Shell aptitude test successful candidates. Its usually a long day of series of assessment processes. You will also get to make technical presentations as part of the interview process. Hope this info is helpful...Lets keep waiting for the invites.....

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ugochukwumaduka: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
anybody looking for concise info on how shell conducts der SRD can simply download the pdf file from shell website.i did so myself.cant attach the pdf file cos its larger dan 200kb
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ejimoforuche(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
Jst chkd my application status, n I didn't c anytin. I tink they wana change it to smtin...hoping it will b positive..
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ikonyenwuzor: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
aydj:
Yeah...SRD should be in September. Where did you write the test? I wrote mine in Lagos. Am seriously praying to get an invite to SRD smiley

Wrote mine in Lagos too.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
ejimoforuche :
Jst chkd my application status, n I didn't c anytin. I tink they wana change it to smtin...hoping it will b positive..
I guess you didn't check well. You should still see your application status when you click on the link "view all applications" not "view all applications in the last 6 months". Obviously, its more than six months now, so your application would not automatically display by default.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yet another long week of waiting....it is well with my soul. Amen!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Dinvictus: 2:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Hi all, let's this thread alive.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by dannywest: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
I just got an invite for Shell Recruitment Day next month. Whats that about?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mrGrAb(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
shell recruitment day is the shell interview process.. It comprises of thorough days work in virtual company system and technical presentations.. U could look it up at shell website for more info bro.. Goodluck as i also expect my invite..
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
dannywest: I just got an invite for Shell Recruitment Day next month. Whats that about?
SRD is the second stage of Shell recruitment process. You should have some info in your invite e-mail.
where did you write your test and what is your discipline pls! thnx.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by dannywest: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2012
aydj:
SRD is the second stage of Shell recruitment process. You should have some info in your invite e-mail.
where did you write your test and what is your discipline pls! thnx.

PHC & Petroleum Engineering

mr GrAb: shell recruitment day is the shell interview process.. It comprises of thorough days work in virtual company system and technical presentations.. U could look it up at shell website for more info bro.. Goodluck as i also expect my invite..
Thanks smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jstringz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Shell haven't contacted me still whether positive or negative..... Lol

Abi we done break scale
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aydj(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
I learnt that SHELL sent out text messages this evening to people already invited for SRD and some whose status still reads "Shortlisted". Still waiting sha!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by dannywest: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
aydj: I learnt that SHELL sent out text messages this evening to people already invited for SRD and some whose status still reads "Shortlisted". Still waiting sha!

Got one to prepare a technical presentation
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ugochukwumaduka: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
dannywest:

Got one to prepare a technical presentation

did they give u any specifics as to what to prepare? from what i read off thier briefing package for 2008 i think, they asked that the candidate prepare a tech presentation on a significant project worked on from 3 yrs ago to date...school or work based project..is this inline with what was sent to you?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by dannywest: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2012
ugochukwumaduka:

did they give u any specifics as to what to prepare? from what i read off thier briefing package for 2008 i think, they asked that the candidate prepare a tech presentation on a significant project worked on from 3 yrs ago to date...school or work based project..is this inline with what was sent to you?

In line with my bsc course of study
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by mrGrAb(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
my application status doesnt show anything anymore, and shell never contact me to say wether good or bad.. Abi they don 4get me?? Anybody else in my shoes??
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by masagoody(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by chillykelly86(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
What is happening to this thread? I was thinking I would find some information about the last Shell Graduate recruitment that was supposed to be open till 31st December.

Please, house, respond ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.