Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Attraction To Girls Who Smoke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction To Girls Who Smoke (1866 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2007
Whats your perception bout ladies that smoke. Heard a lotta guys liked if their babes smoked. There is this bonding between gyus that smoke, like being a member of the same football team.imagine havingthat bond with your girlfriend. whats your opinion. i smoke by the way
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by chuckdee4(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2007
Girls who smoke usually have a nasty taste in their mouths (I know i once dated one).
In general, smoking aint the shit, it only kills u and that taste in the mouth doesn't make kissing a pleasurable experience
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2007
true.but some guys claom it looks sexy when they see a cute girl smoking,and not just for attention too
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by cuteass1(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
LOL, to each his own . . whatever makes the hairs on your neck stand.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by efuah(f): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2007
na wa for those guys grin
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
@effuah
lol. true. how bout girls that smoke pot. now thats a turnoff for me
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Joey82(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
cute-ass:

LOL, to each his own . . whatever makes the hairs on your neck stand.
abi ooo!
1 man's meat could b d others poison
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by efuah(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2007
snugle:

@effuah
lol. true. how bout girls that smoke pot. now thats a turnoff for me
i see
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by olorunjuwo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
its just a matter of choice.smoking is just an habit after all.There are pple who smoke and who are more serious than those who did not.Experience as sonn that they are sexy tha there mates who do not smoke.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
men snugle u're so correct. I'm kindda weird. can't understand why girls that smoke turns me on instantly, and i don't maself. was just steern @ some goodlookn chics @ d bar the other day, even @ d mall, puffing. its just a huge turn-on, can't explain it.

@ snugle, so u do smoke. i do nt encourage that though, but am being swept off ma feet already. look 4ward to hearn from u. cheers
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Busta(f): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
what ever rocks ur boat pple

personally, guy or girl. . I don't like people that smoke. Not that I'll run away from them or won't talk to them, just don't like it.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by opokonwa(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
It's unfortunate that some guys seem to prefer ladies who smoke the ones they have only f**king in mind

But the same guys would not want their 'wives to be' or even sisters to smoke.

Sistas, know how a guy really values you by 'what he says he likes and not like' tongue tongue
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by iice(f): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
Unfortunate how? undecided Because their want is not your want?

@Topic. . .whatever blows the hair off your face jare. . .thank goodness for the differences in people. . .
Saves us from the doldrums
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by fakedavid: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Snuggle

That your picture remind me of my one time girlfriend - yo di e seyin - omo -.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2007
@Davidyland

Maybe i am the girlfrien.Did she smoke?
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2007
@ Snugle,

Hey honey, i'd really like 2 know u better. hope u don't mind?
cheers
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by chuckdee4(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2007
Like i said it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth thats y i don't favour ladies who smoke. Some might find it attractive but like i said before, speaking from 1st hand experience it didn't bother me, the fact that she was a smoker but after kissing her, it started bothering me big time.
Whatever floats ur boat sha, but overall i prefer women who don't smoke, i can't be having nightmares about kissing my woman
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2007
Hey honey, i'd really like 2 know u better. hope u don't mind?
cheers
[quote][/quote]

Uhm hello,thot the post was on girls that smoke,not on me.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2007
@ snugle,

o come off it girl. coming around this forum isn't just 4 sharing ideas only, friends are also made here too. i guess u know that.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2007
@Eddie4real

True.APPRECIATED
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2007
@ snugle,

yea tanx 4 that.
now if may ask, what prompted u 2 take on smokn. how do u feel when u puff out those smokes, tell me.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2007
i feel IN CONTROL,of the smoke though.forming rings,noticed something,if you havent look out for it

WHEN IN GOOD MOODS U EXHALE SMOKE UP IN THE AIR,LIKE OUTTA EXCITEMENT
WHEN IN STRAIGHT NORMAL MOODS EXHALE STRAIGHT,LEFT OR RIGHT
WHEN IN BAD MOODS U EXHALE DOWNWARD
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
(laughssss), snugle u must be a very rudeeeeeee chic o. so u've become so expert in that. come on girl eh. hey don't make fall 4 a bad chic like u o. ok lets chat on ma messenger (u could get that on ma profile).
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by snugle: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
thanks eddie, but what starts on Nairaland stays on nairaland.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2007
I'm not crazy about girls who smoke.

At the same time, I'm not repelled by them either.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by clemcykul(f): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
well its been long i last attended a funeral i'll really be glad to attend one now, pls keep on smoking lets see if u will attain 50 or 48 widout bronchitis or other lungs related diseases! smoking is good for ya keep it up!
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by clemcykul(f): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
well its been long i last attended a funeral i'll really be glad to attend one now, pls keep on smoking lets see if u will attain 50 or 48 widout bronchitis or other lungs related diseases! smoking is good for ya keep it up!
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ snugle, i like that.
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by Eddie4real(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2007
but i really suggest u do away with smoking. ladies are more liable to get cancer of d breast and lungs with it. so u need to stop it fast. cheers
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by chychy(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
grinSmoking is a major turn off 4 me, wont want 2 taste cigarette in a guy's mouth if i kiss him, i dont like the habit either 4 myself
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by ariblaze(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2007
have being smoking 15years and counting

wont say its the best thing that ever happened to me

but i cant seem to remember any memorable moment in all that time

whether good bad or sad that i dint have a stick, addiction is what its called

and to contradict what someone said earlier i can marry a smoker , i would actually [prefer)on

the other guy saying smoke leaves a nasty taste in the mouth should know that statement is relative

to some the smell of burning tobbaco is an odour to some its the aroma, i happen to be

one of the few people who would choose the later,

but honestly my advise to anyone is not to even get into the smoking sh*t in the first place

@poster

yeah a girl smoking is a mega turn-on, not just cos of the smoke but physcologically we guys think they would relate/understand more on certain issues
Re: Attraction To Girls Who Smoke by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:32am On Nov 07, 2007
@topic
i got no problem with those who smoke, as long as you stay in their space and leave mine alone.
as for attraction to guys or girls who smoke, nope a big turn off, don't see myself being good friends with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Attraction - The Universe's Secret. A Must Read! / Heartbreak please Help / Text Message Or Call Which One Do U Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.