Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies (39365 Views)

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) / Latest Massive Fresh Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment At Hallmark University / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by ucheo: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2012
Please I was inviting for this test. Please can some one advise on what the teat looks like and what to expect. is it like GMAT questions or what. Please any advise will be appreciated
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by yomz1e(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
mairamjo :
pls does any1 ve any idea on d format for the aptitude test! Just received a mail inviting me for the test which is schedule 2 take place on the 25th of this month in abuja! Any information ll be helpful!

I sat the test in June 2012@ ikeja, its the standard GMAT test, and it depends on the field you applied for! mine was experienced IT and it was some technical questions, then after that it was the GMAT, and after that was general questions about the CBN, such as how many denominations is nigerian money, list the names of the past presidents, what is the eagle in the Nigerian emblem etc.you get the gist. best of luck
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by ucheo: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
thx for your response. i appreciate
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by oyakhilomhe: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Q: Are you talking about the list of jobs by the FSS Directorate posted by yebuju? If I may ask, which of the jobs did you apply for as I am wondering the place of aptitude tests for middle management jobs in CBN.

A: I do not think its the FSS Directorate posted that the test was don form but can any one who wrote this text enlignten us please.
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by femimicheals: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
I was sent an email for cbn test on the 22nd of September 2012. how do i prepare cos i dont know if its it based or general knowledge. The email only said i have been invited for an aptitude test only. Please house help
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by immama: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2012
Plz house! How will one apply for job in this CBN
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by nitrogen(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
RixExpat:

Are you talking about the list of jobs by the FSS Directorate posted by yebuju? If I may ask, which of the positions did you apply for as I am wondering the place of aptitude tests for middle management jobs in CBN. Is it an entry level position that you applied for or the list of mid level management jobs posted in the first post above?
Hello sir, I just sent you a pm. Thanks.
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by MR1: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
please house any news abt CBN?

1 Like

Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by numbereight: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
please any update on CBN
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by lacasa: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2013
My advice to you is "Forget CBN".

They've concluded everything pre & post recruitment ( if u get wat i mean, d usual naija way)

**insider's info**
Re: CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies by mayon2307(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
pls i need help i was called for assessment test with FCMB on friday can some1 help me out

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria / When Asked About Salary Preference / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.