Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? (6651 Views)

* / Need Someone To Help Buy Brand New Clothes From The USA? / How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by expert1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ever Dependable Nairalanders, I salute you all.
I need someone or organization that can help someone buy products in China and send to Nigeria. Just like www.UK2me.com. With UK2ME one can easily buy in UK and pick up in Nigeria.
If you have any such contact pertaining to China, kindly let me know.

A corporate organization will be my best option.
Thanks.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Tpc: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
TransPacific Caribbean Limited.
Www.transpacificcaribbean.webs.com
Physical presence in China and Nigeria; with numbers and names to call
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Copiousworld: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2012
I am in China now, what are you buying? Maybe i can be of help somehow.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by planet4sure(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2012
Am Abiodun by name .....i own merit resources venture.....i can help you get products from china and get it sent to ur door step....even without going to china thanks to the power of the internet. I can as well teach you how to do it while in your own room or office....all you need it a proffessional... Email id and a coroprate acc. contact me lets talk: planet4sure@gmail.com:
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Fabrio: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by aspire01: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello, i can help you as regards sourcing and buy products in china and send to Nigeria provided the products are not contraban. I am based in lagos Nigeria with a very liable agent in china i have worked with for over 5 years now. Kindly let me know what your interested in buying and would let you know if i can be of help. you can reach me via doseni@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Richardid: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
Do your own research in the internet,there are a lot of companies that produces what you wants to bvy in china. Find them by yourself. If you find one,they will ask you the type of product you want,there after they will send you a sample and their quotation and you will pay the (amount) of money into their account through bankwire transfer.they will then send it to you here in Nigeria through courier. Do your due delligence before you choose a company.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Justin55: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hi expert1
We are professional trading agent in China, who always get factory price for clients.
We can do everything for you to buy goods from China. We also can arrange shiping, currier for you.
Could we please have a further talk through email?
My email: free88life@gmail.com
Regards
Justin
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by chrishenzo: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2012
@Poster

You can find all you are looking for in www.chrisvicmall.com

Here is our service

As a buyer

1.) We can help you to buy anything not only within China but around the world.
2.) You have the choice of paying for the shipping when your product reach Nigeria.
3.) You can even contact the company directly and use our Escrow service to keep you safe why doing your shopping.
4.) You don't need to worry about bank wire transfer or credit card to use since you can pay either with dollar or naira.
5.) You earn free sms credit to any Nigeria network.

As a seller

1.) You can sell your product to anyone around the world.
2.) Stay connect with your customer 24/7 with your id.
3.) No more fraudulent shoppers or someone purchasing your product with fake credit.
4.) You got your own website instantly.
5.) We help you market your product 24/7
6.) You can advertise your product with as low as 1:00naira

If you have any information regarding our service, feel free to chat with any of our online customer service. Please note that to chat with our customers service, you need to use a laptop/desktop.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Justin55: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
chrisvicmall is even more expensive than wholesale price in China. Actually, it more like retail on-line shop.
We promise factory price for clients.
Justin
Email: free88life@gmail.com
50 Zhongshanba Rd, Guangzhou, China
Tel:0086 20 8122 3416
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by clem2love(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks for the mail,

i will like to ask you what kind of product you intend to buy ? also i can assit but mind you 1 thing i dont collect cash from client.

i will pick it up from anywere in china to deliver in to your door step in anypart of Nigeria.

if you are interested please send me mail or call me:

clem2love2002@yahoo.com
08026265610 or 08063616653

i am the shipping wizard!
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by chrishenzo: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Justin55: chrisvicmall is even more expensive than wholesale price in China. Actually, it more like retail on-line shop.
We promise factory price for clients.
Justin
Email: free88life@gmail.com
50 Zhongshanba Rd, Guangzhou, China
Tel:0086 20 8122 3416

Please note that the products on Chrisvicmall are from different sellers like you. Everyone has the right to sell their products on Chrisvicmall Platform.

The poster is asking for organization( Chrisvicmall is a registered company) that can help him buy products and deliver it to Nigeria, and that is one of the services offer by Chrisvicmall.

@Poster, If you haven't find any company, we can help you find a company

We can help you make payment to the company. You don't need to worry about money transfer or credit card,check out http://chrisvicmall.com/service/money-transfer.html

Finally, when you receive your product, you can register on Chrisvicmall to start selling your products just like other sellers.

We also can help you ship the product to Nigeria. You only have to pay for the shipping fee when your product reach Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by SAPNET: 2:31pm On May 04, 2012
Visit www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk for all your China shopping and payment needs
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Bblife1: 3:00pm On May 04, 2012
@Justin and clem, i need 40 bags of white flakes caustic soda, 99% quality packed in 25KG BAG FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY IN CHINA. I NEED SOMEONE TO SOURCE AND GIVE ME PRICE OR I SOURCE AND GIVE D MANUFACTURING COMPANY DATA, BUT MY PROBLEM IS FEAR OF PAYMENT B4 GOODS. IF UR SERVICES ALSO ENTAILS PAYING ON BEHALF OF BUYER AND COLLECTING MONEY ON GOODS DELIVERY, U CAN REACH ME ON bolanlebonoj@ymail.com
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by manpee: 3:02pm On May 04, 2012
I DEAL WITH PPL IN CHINA TELL ME WHAT U WANT TO BUY SO I CAN ORDER DEM. CALL ME ON 08029068985 CHUKS.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by tonypark: 3:51am On May 05, 2012
I am tony from china, please contact with me so that I can help you to source the items you want.

I want to be your agent in china, please contact with me: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Tel:+86-18611101097

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by ezysit(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2012
expert1: Ever Dependable Nairalanders, I salute you all.
I need someone or organization that can help someone buy products in China and send to Nigeria. Just like www.UK2me.com. With UK2ME one can easily buy in UK and pick up in Nigeria.
If you have any such contact pertaining to China, kindly let me know.

A corporate organization will be my best option.
Thanks.
hello Poster u have to be very careful in doing business with anyone,I advise,u should make sure u see the person u are doing business with. I have chinese man I do biz with, by June he will be in Nigeria,if u are interested I will link him to u. chukdy64@gmail.com, if necessary. best of luck!
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by teezy01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
planet4sure: Am Abiodun by name .....i own merit resources venture.....i can help you get products from china and get it sent to ur door step....even without going to china thanks to the power of the internet. I can as well teach you how to do it while in your own room or office....all you need it a proffessional... Email id and a coroprate acc. contact me lets talk: planet4sure@gmail.com:
are u in lag or u drop ur contact so we can talk.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by stpat1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
I also intend going to china to buy aluminum rails that is used for door and window frames. I won't mind using the services of someone, organisation or agents in china to help me procure and send down the goods before I pay or I can pay some percentage upfront to the organisation if you have an office in Nigeria and complete payment when my goods arrive. 08060089362.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by ojuola1(f): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hello all Nairalanders,

You can Start China Importation Business,Import Products From China,Thailand, USA And UK For Less Than $1 Each And Resell Them For $100 Or Above Risk Free!
get more details here=> http://china-importation.
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Akins02324(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
aspire_01: Hello, i can help you as regards sourcing and buy products in china and send to Nigeria provided the products are not contraban. I am based in lagos Nigeria with a very liable agent in china i have worked with for over 5 years now. Kindly let me know what your interested in buying and would let you know if i can be of help. you can reach me via doseni@yahoo.com. Thanks
Hello Sir,
I will like to introduce our services to you.Madewealth logistic will like to act as your clearing and forwarding agent here in Nigeria.Our clearing charges is moderate while we deliver a promptly.
You can reach Mr Sheriff on 08186116315 for further details.
Thanks
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Akins02324(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
stpat1: I also intend going to china to buy aluminum rails that is used for door and window frames. I won't mind using the services of someone, organisation or agents in china to help me procure and send down the goods before I pay or I can pay some percentage upfront to the organisation if you have an office in Nigeria and complete payment when my goods arrive. 08060089362.

Hello Sir,
I will like to introduce our services to you.Madewealth logistic will like to act as your clearing and forwarding agent here in Nigeria.Our clearing charges is moderate while we deliver a promptly.
Thanks
Re: Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? by Akins02324(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Bb life: @Justin and clem, i need 40 bags of white flakes caustic soda, 99% quality packed in 25KG BAG FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY IN CHINA. I NEED SOMEONE TO SOURCE AND GIVE ME PRICE OR I SOURCE AND GIVE D MANUFACTURING COMPANY DATA, BUT MY PROBLEM IS FEAR OF PAYMENT B4 GOODS. IF UR SERVICES ALSO ENTAILS PAYING ON BEHALF OF BUYER AND COLLECTING MONEY ON GOODS DELIVERY, U CAN REACH ME ON bolanlebonoj@ymail.com

Hello Sir,
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Capital Importation Grows By 594% / Benue: Dangote Calls For Review Of Taxes, Levies / Use These Ideas To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.