Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... (6141 Views)

Ghana...........engineering,business Admin,arts And Pure Sciences... / Study In Cotonou.....nursing,business Admin,arts,computer Sci. Etc. / STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
IF U WANT TO STUDY IN GHANA FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES...............ENGINEERING,BUSINES ADMIN AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AT ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.THE CHEAPEST AND ONE OF THE BEST IN GHANA.THEY OFFER DEGREES,CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMAS,MASTERS AND PHD.ALSO OTHER INTRESTING SCHLS LIKE:LEGON,KNUST,DATA LINK.CENTRAL UNIVERSITY,METHODIST ETC ...FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES:ENGINEERING.SCIENCES,ARTS...

CONTACT VALENTINE.........AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF AIT STUDYING ELECT ELECT ENGR.
MY NUMBER IS,+2332492812139
MY EMAIL IS VALENTINEKAKAWILLIAMS@YAHOO.COM
MY FACEBK ID IS VALENTINE KAKA OKEKE.

VERY CHEAP.NO AGENT....NO TRANSACTIONS FEES..ONLY FORM FEES AND U WILL GET UR ADMISSION LETTER.COME ONE COME ALL..JANUARY BATCH IS AROUND THE CORNER...NO DULLING..AUGUST SESSION IS BAK AGAIN...ALSO MAY SESSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE...CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE ENQUIRIES...YOU CAN STILL ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM IN STUDYING IN GHANA...NO AGENT FEES..JUST BUY YOUR FORM AND GET UR ADMISSION LETTER WITHIN A WEEK....AS LONG AS YOUR WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB RESULTS IS GUD..RUSH NW FOR GET UR TICKET....ADMISSION..ADMISSION...ADMISSION....

1 Like

Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
the best place u can get me is on facebook..to others check your email i have sent the admission letters.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by swtesther(f): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
thanks guy...i have received the mail..thanks for the admission letter
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by swtesther(f): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
so wat next..wats the deadline for payment of fees?the amount written in the admission leta is in cedis..wats the naira equivalent plz? and hw abt accomodation?
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by swtesther(f): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
pls get back to me soonest....plsssssssssssssss i cant really wait to start coming.thanks and remain blessed
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by chibuzor56: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
thanks val..i received the admission letter..u are the man of ur words..i have called the school too,they said that resident permit is necessary..hw am i going to do it?also the school fees in the letter is in cedis..wats the equivalent in naira pls...reply me soon pls...i have tried to reach ur phone bt wasnt goint tru..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by chibuzor56: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
also they said that they pay in cedis instaed of dollars..is it thru?
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 2:27am On Oct 28, 2012
D equivalent is 120,000 per semester if it is computer science and infotech.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 2:30am On Oct 28, 2012
125,000 naira 4 buzinez adm and 140,000 4 engr.4 accomodation try and cum bak 2 wekz b4 d reopening date to luk 4 one.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by mark50(f): 3:03am On Oct 28, 2012
plz guy,hw cn i contact u 4 d form?i want to study engineering bt dnt have further mathz.hope is possible plz?reply me soonezt.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by mark50(f): 3:05am On Oct 28, 2012
2 of my friends too are intrestd too exp 4 infotech.hw cn they get the form too?and hw much?
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
the form is 150 dollars...just buy the form and get ur admission letter within a week...the amission is on nw.....it will soon end..be fast...others should check their inbox for their admission letter..i mean those that have applied..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
for those that sent me mails..i have replied them..try and get bak to me soonest...
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by mark50(f): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
tanx.......u are God sent.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2012
hello ladies and gentz...d form are still on sale and will soon close...make haste while the sun shines..for those that sent me mails..i have replied them.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by swtesther(f): 2:41am On Nov 14, 2012
val wat abt accomodation stuff..beside ur line is nt going tru..pls flash me cos i will be in ghana any moment from nw cos of accomodation plx.tanx
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by swtesther(f): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2012
also my cousin wants to enquire abt medicine and surgery.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
for medicine and surgery is only university of ghana and knust kumasi..also garden city university college....they take 4000 us dollars per yearly....
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
still more to come..many have come,saw and conquered..u still have a little time before is too late....admission againt january batch is still on for the following prgrammes:computer science,info tech,computer engineering,software engineering,telecommunications engineering,oil and gas engineering,business administration,medicine,nursing,ecoms,etc....including for masters and phd programes...certificates ,diplomas and pre university...RUSH HOUR IS HERE.....BUY UR FORM AND GET UR ADMISSION LETA..NO AGENT FEES,NO EXAMS TO WRITE..ONLY YOUR O LEVEL RESULTZ...INCLUDING NABTEB..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
you can still secure admission dis january...forms are still on sale..there is no much time left..only ur waec,neco or nabteb results is needed...come one come all...
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
many have cum,more are on the road..why not make ur own decion nw...any course you want to study is here in ghana...
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2012
GUYS GUESS WAT?..AM IN NAIJA NW FOR XMAS HOLIDAY JUST LIKE OTHER GUYS TOO..STILL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ENQUIRIES ON ADMISSION STUFF IN GHANA...HALA ME @ 08120671745.....PLS FASTEN EVRYTIN..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by bensona12: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2012
guy pls i want to enquire abt accounting or banking and finance..get back at me soonest pls
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by bensona12: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2012
or better still email me on chikaokafor17@yahoo.com pls
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by angel866(f): 3:36am On Dec 25, 2012
WOAW.PLS RUNDOWN INFORMATION ABOUT INFOTECH FOR ME ASAP.MY EMAIL IS CYNTHIANGEL86@YAHOO.COM
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:45am On Dec 25, 2012
chika for accounting or banking and finance..i will rather advice you to go for business administration as a whole,cos under the administration..u will find:accounting,marketing,economics,finance,hrm..instaed of doing it seperately..u will nw do it as a unit called business administration and by the time you are done with the course,you will be nourished more than ever and you will be more advanced in the area of business than those dat did accounting,marketing or hrm singly..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:47am On Dec 25, 2012
ANGEL..u dont need to worry ok.once your waec or ur neco is gud..u will be given admission..infotech requires 6 credit,english and maths inclusive.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2012
pls my number is written boldly..so save yoursef more stress by dialing for more details..am in naija nw.08120671745.also for those that have purchased their form,chech ya email for your letter..pls kindly fasten evrytin if you are really intrested against this january batch...H..A..P..P..Y...X.M.A.S.The admission is still on..no dulling...still ongoing,many have come..incase if u are still interested in studying in ghana...you can call,text or email for more enquiries...no agent fees...just buy ur form and get ur admission within a week.....august session is bak again for interested people....call or email for more enquiries...admission...admission...admission..rush nw to grab ur copy of ticket to study in ghana..no agent fees is required..just buy your form and get ur admission as long as ur waec results is gud...see you soon.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by dave60: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
pls val i want to make inqury for business adm..i want to study economics..wats d schl fees and d procedure..pls reply soonest.thanks
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by chioma80: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
please help me out..am desperate to study in ghana especially nw dat aint sure of ma jamb..pls i also want to study economics..wats d criteria and d fees..email me on chiomaokafor617@yahoo.com..pls reply soonest.thanks
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by evelyn80(f): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
i am interested..law or information technology..pls i need an info on them..thanks..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2013
pretty cute..for those of yhu dat applied last 2wks....i ve sent ur admission letter thru ur emails..pls kindly check ur inbox...for people who are still interested..u can call,write or email for more more enquiries...thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Banking And Finance Project Topic / Essay Help / Why Are Online Assignment Help So Popular Among Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.