Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... (6147 Views)

Ghana...........engineering,business Admin,arts And Pure Sciences... / Study In Cotonou.....nursing,business Admin,arts,computer Sci. Etc. / STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2013
evelyn...for infotech..d schl fees is 130k per semester..and you ve to credit atleast 6 subjects in ur waec,neco or nabteb results to be eligible to apply...for law..call me for info..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2013
please dave and chioma..kindly check ya emails..ur line aint going thru...ur admission leta is der...u guys are resuming disweek...sikim manipal university ve reopen..pls start coming to ghana to do ur final registration..thanks
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by chioma80: 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
thanks val....God bless you....will call you later..my parents too are happy..
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by chioma80: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2013
val thanks for d admission letter,i ve seen it..ma parents are happy for u aid u rendered to me...really cant wait to start coming to ghana by july..thanks once again..will give yhu a call later.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2013
evelyn d schl fees for law is 3000 dollars per year and d form is 150 dollars..hurry up if u re really interestd..ur schl admission will soon close...
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2013
chioma i cant wait to see ur pretty face tooo...just calm down and prepare well for ur coming..dont forget ur bible..gudluck
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by evelyn80(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2013
val thanks..so 150 dollars can get d admission for me right cos sum people told me to bring 500dollars...well my spirit accepts you.will give you a call.thanks.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by johnsonnn: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2013
woaw pls sir am interested,i ve heard a lot abt ur kindness to people...i want to study economics..i want an info as soon as possible pls.or email me@johnsonstephen66@yahoo.com..thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2013
Formz re still awt for sale.if u re stil interestd to study in ghana.u cn call,email for more inquiriez.many have cum,u kan be d next.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2013
pls for those that sent me mails..i ve replied dem for yhu...also i sent admission letters to couple of people..pls kindly check ya inbox.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2013
ADMISSION IS STILL ON...CALL FOR MORE ENQUIRIES....NO DULLING..............
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
STUDY IN UNIVERSITY OF ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH WAEC/NECO/GCE ....... ADMISSION IS 101% GUARANTEED.. NO AGENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE... LOW TUTION FEE. APPLY NOW FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER INTAKE. LIKE THE UNIVERSITY ON FACEBOOK

ilovemyait101@gmail.com
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
APPLY NOW @AIT UNIVERSITY
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
IF YOU WANNA APPLY FOR ADMISSION..... PLEASE DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE THIS SPECIAL PIN (DKS23592) ON YOUR FORM. JUST WRITE THAT PIN ON YOUR FORM. THIS WILL MAKE YOUR FORM GENUINE AND BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.

THANKS
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
ADMISSION IS STILL ON!!! APPLY NOW FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE @ UNIVERSITY OF ACCRA.... EMAIL US @ilovemyait101@gmail.com

ADMISSION IS 101% GUIARANTEED...

YOU CAN VERIFY THAT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

THANKS
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
many ve come....you can still grab ur last chance to study in ghana....call for more enquiries...the best place yhu can meet me is on facebook.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
]
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
you can call,email for more enquiries.....hurry up cos the admission will soon end.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by studyandwork: 5:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Who else wants to go the country of their dream to Study and Work Abroad?

“Finally Revealed! Get Instant Access of the Study and Work program Of Various Top Schools and Universities In The World That Have Made Tons Of Students Swear By It!”

RE: [center]The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO “STUDY AND WORK ABROAD”! [/center]

Dear Respected International Student,

I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase time and time again – Knowledge is Power. For the students with well-off background or genius students who scored perfect scores, going abroad into a school or university of their choices is no problem.

But what about the students who are poor, and on a shoestring budget and average results?

They have to resort to used their lifetime savings or go on loans just to enable themselves to go abroad to get into school and universities overseas.

These methods often lead to consequences such as inability to pursue and fulfill their dreams to go and Study and Work Abroad, mainly because they haven’t been able to get the right advice on the processing of their application.

Ask yourself, have you ever faced any of these problems?

-You really want to pursue to study abroad but don’t know how?

-You really want to succeed in your education and life but your finances are holding you back?

-You have no enough funds to pay even the CONSULTANCY FEE of the so called Immigration Consultants Experts.

-You have no idea how to produce high quality introduction about yourself which may bring in attention of various schools and universities overseas?

-You are totally clueless when it comes to the best school and universities abroad that suits you!

If you’ve nodded to any of these situations, I want to let you know that you are not alone.

As a matter of fact, I’ve faced these problems too when I first started out to dream on going overseas under the Study and Work Program. Being on a tight budget, I didn’t have the privilege to spend on universities that are costly.

I had to resort to finding out the school and universities that offer decent fees which are affordable for students from middle class families like myself.

I spent the next 9 years of my life trying to find out what works by doing research, contacting and studying various schools and universities abroad. Consulted many Immigration and International Education Experts and learned from there.

Since 2004, after my studies and stint abroad I became a freelance Immigration and International Education Consultants. Helping other people to achieve their dreams on this Study and Work Program.

After all my hard work, I’ve finally discovered the ultimate solution to HOW TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD for anyone.

And I’m going to share it with you today…

Introducing…

[center]The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO “STUDY AND WORK ABROAD”[/center]

The Best Study and Work Abroad Methods That Will Build Yourself on Path to Success!!!

Here’s an overview of the titles in this amazing Study and Work Abroad guidebook:

With these Ultimate Guide, you'll jump start your progress to find school and universities that best suited to you in no time!

These strategies for drawing attention from overseas schools and universities will take you by the hand to create massive replies even if you are a total newbie.

It also teaches a couple of neat tricks for making your application much more effective!

Let me shed some light on some things that may be on your mind:

Is there an age limit to Study and Work Abroad?

Short answer:

Definitely a big “NO”. Education is for everybody no matter what race, age or country you came from. Learning is a Lifetime Journey.

Can I Study for FREE?

Short Answer:

Yes, there are lots of schools and universities overseas offering some or all of the following:

FREE!!! 100% SCHOOL TUITION FEES

FREE!!! AIRPLANE TICKET

FREE!!! VISA COST

FREE!!! HEALTH INSURANCE

FREE!!! BOOKS

FREE!!! STUDENT MONTHLY ALLOWANCE

FREE!!! STUDENT TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE

FREE!!! ACCOMMODATION DURING STUDIES

Will I be able to implement these strategies easily?

Most definitely! The steps to these The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD strategies have been mapped out clearly in this BOOK so that anyone – whether a novice or beginner can start planning, researching for a school, looking for funding and start processing their school and visas immediately!

Wow, this is too good to be true! Will this cost me a bomb?

Here’s the good news, NO.I want everybody to be able to have access to these great The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD secrets because I knew what it was like struggling as a student, with no knowledge about studying and working overseas at all in my early days. I want this ultimate guide to “jump start” your dreams and succeed with the powerful techniques outlined in this guide.

If you’re still sitting on the fence, here are 5 great reasons to invest
in The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD:

1. You’ll never have to pay a single cent to so called "Immigration Visa Experts” to teach you how to choose and be admitted to the the right school and university abroad.

2. These ULTIMATE GUIDE tactics are only known by a select few of TOP IMMIGRATION VISA CONSULTANT, where to look for the best schools or universities overseas, how to enroll, be admitted, and get your student visa…You’ll be getting access to these precious jewels immediately!

3. Thousands of dollars are being left on the table just because people fail to choose the right way to enroll to schools and universities overseas and to get their respective visas for themselves effectively. Isn’t about time you get hold of this ULTIMATE GUIDE?

4. You’re Family and Friends will be begging for you to teach them your secret strategies to select the right school and university, go abroad on a study and work program and even pay you for Consultancy Fees!

5. With your new found The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD, you’ll easily save a lot of money in this guide and starting to enjoy your dream and success in life.

FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE VISIT:

www.facebook.com/studyandworkabroadnow

www.studyandworkabroadnow

www.paiec
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=AIT ACCRA GHANA]STUDY IN UNIVERSITY OF ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH WAEC/NECO/GCE ....... ADMISSION IS 101% GUARANTEED.. NO AGENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE... LOW TUTION FEE. APPLY NOW FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER INTAKE. on WHATSAPP OR CALL US NOW IN
+233246607939
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=studyandwork]Who else wants to go the country of their dream to Study and Work Abroad?

“Finally Revealed! Get Instant Access of the Study and Work program Of Various Top Schools and Universities In The World That Have Made Tons Of Students Swear By It!”

RE: [center]The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO “STUDY AND WORK ABROAD”! [/center]

Dear Respected International Student,

I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase time and time again – Knowledge is Power. For the students with well-off background or genius students who scored perfect scores, going abroad into a school or university of their choices is no problem.

But what about the students who are poor, and on a shoestring budget and average results?

They have to resort to used their lifetime savings or go on loans just to enable themselves to go abroad to get into school and universities overseas.

These methods often lead to consequences such as inability to pursue and fulfill their dreams to go and Study and Work Abroad, mainly because they haven’t been able to get the right advice on the processing of their application.

Ask yourself, have you ever faced any of these problems?

-You really want to pursue to study abroad but don’t know how?

-You really want to succeed in your education and life but your finances are holding you back?

-You have no enough funds to pay even the CONSULTANCY FEE of the so called Immigration Consultants Experts.

-You have no idea how to produce high quality introduction about yourself which may bring in attention of various schools and universities overseas?

-You are totally clueless when it comes to the best school and universities abroad that suits you!

If you’ve nodded to any of these situations, I want to let you know that you are not alone.

As a matter of fact, I’ve faced these problems too when I first started out to dream on going overseas under the Study and Work Program. Being on a tight budget, I didn’t have the privilege to spend on universities that are costly.

I had to resort to finding out the school and universities that offer decent fees which are affordable for students from middle class families like myself.

I spent the next 9 years of my life trying to find out what works by doing research, contacting and studying various schools and universities abroad. Consulted many Immigration and International Education Experts and learned from there.

Since 2004, after my studies and stint abroad I became a freelance Immigration and International Education Consultants. Helping other people to achieve their dreams on this Study and Work Program.

After all my hard work, I’ve finally discovered the ultimate solution to HOW TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD for anyone.

And I’m going to share it with you today…

Introducing…

[center]The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO “STUDY AND WORK ABROAD”[/center]

The Best Study and Work Abroad Methods That Will Build Yourself on Path to Success!!!

Here’s an overview of the titles in this amazing Study and Work Abroad guidebook:

With these Ultimate Guide, you'll jump start your progress to find school and universities that best suited to you in no time!

These strategies for drawing attention from overseas schools and universities will take you by the hand to create massive replies even if you are a total newbie.

It also teaches a couple of neat tricks for making your application much more effective!

Let me shed some light on some things that may be on your mind:

Is there an age limit to Study and Work Abroad?

Short answer:

Definitely a big “NO”. Education is for everybody no matter what race, age or country you came from. Learning is a Lifetime Journey.

Can I Study for FREE?

Short Answer:

Yes, there are lots of schools and universities overseas offering some or all of the following:

FREE!!! 100% SCHOOL TUITION FEES

FREE!!! AIRPLANE TICKET

FREE!!! VISA COST

FREE!!! HEALTH INSURANCE

FREE!!! BOOKS

FREE!!! STUDENT MONTHLY ALLOWANCE

FREE!!! STUDENT TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE

FREE!!! ACCOMMODATION DURING STUDIES

Will I be able to implement these strategies easily?

Most definitely! The steps to these The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD strategies have been mapped out clearly in this BOOK so that anyone – whether a novice or beginner can start planning, researching for a school, looking for funding and start processing their school and visas immediately!

Wow, this is too good to be true! Will this cost me a bomb?

Here’s the good news, NO.I want everybody to be able to have access to these great The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD secrets because I knew what it was like struggling as a student, with no knowledge about studying and working overseas at all in my early days. I want this ultimate guide to “jump start” your dreams and succeed with the powerful techniques outlined in this guide.

If you’re still sitting on the fence, here are 5 great reasons to invest
in The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD:

1. You’ll never have to pay a single cent to so called "Immigration Visa Experts” to teach you how to choose and be admitted to the the right school and university abroad.

2. These ULTIMATE GUIDE tactics are only known by a select few of TOP IMMIGRATION VISA CONSULTANT, where to look for the best schools or universities overseas, how to enroll, be admitted, and get your student visa…You’ll be getting access to these precious jewels immediately!

3. Thousands of dollars are being left on the table just because people fail to choose the right way to enroll to schools and universities overseas and to get their respective visas for themselves effectively. Isn’t about time you get hold of this ULTIMATE GUIDE?

4. You’re Family and Friends will be begging for you to teach them your secret strategies to select the right school and university, go abroad on a study and work program and even pay you for Consultancy Fees!

5. With your new found The ULTIMATE GUIDE TO STUDY AND WORK ABROAD, you’ll easily save a lot of money in this guide and starting to enjoy your dream and success in life.

FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE VISIT:

+233246607939
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
AIT ACCRA GHANA: ADMISSION IS STILL ON!!! APPLY NOW FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE @ UNIVERSITY OF ACCRA.... EMAIL US
valentinekakawilliams@yahoo.com
ADMISSION IS 101% GUIARANTEED...

YOU CAN VERIFY THAT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE @AIT ACCRA GHANA.

THANKS
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
FORMS RE OUT FOR JANUARY INTAKE....CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFO..NO DULLING.......YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS OF STUDYING OUTSIDE NAIJA.NO AGENT FEES,NO ENTRANCE EXAMS,NO JAMB,NO JAMB...100 PERCENT ADMISSION ON MERIT AND EXCELLENT ROOM FOR YOUR EDUCATIONAL PURSUIT...SEE YA
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by mark50(f): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
bros pls thanks for evrytin.i received the admission letter and i have call the school tooo.my problem nw is accomodation
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by evelyn80(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
thanks for d admission letter..may God bless you.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
U guys re welcum and yhu wont regret making a bold step towards achieving ur dreams in a decent schl n environment..so for more people hoping to schl in ghana...call or email for more detailz!!!!...+233246607939
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by bensona12: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Guy hw far..i have sent you mails..pls reply them abeg.Asap
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by bensona12: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
I want to study infotech.help pls
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by chioma80: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls i need info on medicine and surg or pharmacy.pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Essay Help / Ged Test Centre In Nigeria / Insurance Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.