Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... (6150 Views)

Ghana...........engineering,business Admin,arts And Pure Sciences... / Study In Cotonou.....nursing,business Admin,arts,computer Sci. Etc. / STUDY IN Ghana...study In Ghana...........engineering,business And Information T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by angel866(f): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
May God bless you!!!dats ma number you are requesting..07037664382
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Check ur email messges pls!!!..buh for medicine n surgery,yhu need atleast 6 credits..english.maths and biology inclusive!!
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by missalex(f): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2014
pls i want to study economics.....i need all the necessary info asap..my email is ronaldoalex81@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by missalex(f): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2014
how much is the school fees and the accomodation fees
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
missalex: how much is the school fees and the accomodation fees

we ve schls d@ takes 1000 dollars per semester for ecoms and some d@ takes 120k per semester....yu need atleast 6 credits for d@....no exams required...no agent fees too.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by tunjiano: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
How do I get the for sir and how much is fees for Comp Sci?
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
tunjiano: How do I get the for sir and how much is fees for Comp Sci?

well call me on +233246607939...but for d form yu can only get it in ghana...just call and ur questions will be answered including d tuitions fees....meanwhl comp science is 1200 dollars per semester.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by legendary4luv(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2014
guy is admission for this year still on? how much for the form and tuition fees for civil engineering, my email is preciousbenjamin92@gmail.com...... Pls reply asap
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2014
legendary4luv: guy is admission for this year still on? how much for the form and tuition fees for civil engineering, my email is preciousbenjamin92@gmail.com...... Pls reply asap

yep its still on and will end soonest...for civil engineering,you ve to ve atleast 6 credits,english and mathematics inclusive.but call me on 233246607939.hurry up!
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by legendary4luv(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
valkaka:

yep its still on and will end soonest...for civil engineering,you ve to ve atleast 6 credits,english and mathematics inclusive.but call me on 233246607939.hurry up!

how much for school fees, civil engineering beside you are not picking ur call
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by Popskid(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
thanks for everything especialy your attention and the admission letter.God bless you valentine
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by Hermanie(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
valkaka:
IF U WANT TO STUDY IN GHANA FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES...............ENGINEERING,BUSINES ADMIN AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AT ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.THE CHEAPEST AND ONE OF THE BEST IN GHANA.THEY OFFER DEGREES,CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMAS,MASTERS AND PHD.ALSO OTHER INTRESTING SCHLS LIKE:LEGON,KNUST,DATA LINK.CENTRAL UNIVERSITY,METHODIST ETC ...FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES:ENGINEERING.SCIENCES,ARTS...

CONTACT VALENTINE.........AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF AIT STUDYING ELECT ELECT ENGR.
MY NUMBER IS,+233246607939...
MY EMAIL IS VALENTINEKAKAWILLIAMS@YAHOO.COM
MY FACEBK ID IS VALENTINE KAKA OKEKE.

VERY CHEAP.NO AGENT....NO TRANSACTIONS FEES..ONLY FORM FEES AND U WILL GET UR ADMISSION LETTER.COME ONE COME ALL..JANUARY BATCH IS AROUND THE CORNER...NO DULLING..AUGUST SESSION IS BAK AGAIN...ALSO MAY SESSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE...CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE ENQUIRIES...YOU CAN STILL ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM IN STUDYING IN GHANA...NO AGENT FEES..JUST BUY YOUR FORM AND GET UR ADMISSION LETTER WITHIN A WEEK....AS LONG AS YOUR WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB RESULTS IS GUD..RUSH NW FOR GET UR TICKET....ADMISSION..ADMISSION...ADMISSION....

Boss, please i want to be sure does AIT accept NECO results. I'm already schooling in Ghana at Zenith University but I want to help my brother who had a perfect neco result but failed mathematics in waec. My school doesn't accept, please answer me.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Hermanie:

Boss, please i want to be sure does AIT accept NECO results. I'm already schooling in Ghana at Zenith University but I want to help my brother who had a perfect neco result but failed mathematics in waec. My school doesn't accept, please answer me.

yep we accept neco ok...just call me on 0246607939...lemme tell you wat to do.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
admission is currently on for january intakes...rush nw!!!!..call for more inquiries.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by stephcute: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
valkaka:
admission is currently on for january intakes...rush nw!!!!..call for more inquiries.

pls i want an info about business administration and information technology as soon as possible
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
another season is here again...august/sept admission is currently on..grab your chance now.call nor whatsaap me on +233249282139.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
admission is currently on for sept 2015 and january 2016 intakes..call or message now for more info...+233249282139
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
many have come....will will soon follow...
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by queen05(f): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok thanks....thanks for the admission letter.may God bless you.i have been trying to reach your number,but its not going.i have called the school already and they comfirmed it .also they said that i can pay instalmentally.thanks again.will try and reach you on your cell again cos a friend of mine is very intrested.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by joeAlfred000: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
good day sir/ma
i want to get the full info on how i can get admission to study computer engineering.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I GET FULL INFO FROM YOU GUYS.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.

Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
joeAlfred000:
good day sir/ma
i want to get the full info on how i can get admission to study computer engineering.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I GET FULL INFO FROM YOU GUYS.

this is my number..call nor whasapp me....+233249282139
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by valkaka(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
once again admission is currently on for january intakes..call now for yours..all the courses are now available......no agent fees..only your form and processing fees..dont go and pay to a wrong person.
Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by mbronchure(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2016

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE [1ST SEMESTER ADMISSION]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]?
?
?
ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses
and Science Courses.The University is affliated to AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF LEADERSHIP, FlOrida,USA. The University has the
highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of
Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is very affordable compared to private universities in
Nigeria with duration of 3 (three) Years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur
de Management Adonai ISM
or Purchased by Mzbronchure Edu Consultant. Tuition fee range is 200,000
[Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [SEPTEMBER INTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... Exchange Program with American University Of Leadership, Florida,USA.
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc program is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22967285328< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
For Tuition Fee and Universities Update: [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

Re: Study In GHANA...........ENGINEERING,BUSINESS ADMIN,ARTS AND PURE SCIENCES... by Jcee1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
To get cheap admissions to study in india school fees starting frm #160,000 and stoping at #300,000 depending on your course.contact me on whatsapp with +919677167951

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Essay Help / Ged Test Centre In Nigeria / Cooperative Economics Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.