Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim (2939 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts? / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Tupac said: "Use your brain, keep your mind open - or be a victim." I was inspired by this quote from the GOAT rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur - after reading a thread on NL about a guy who fell in love with a cheat, and despite knowing she was cheating on him - he refused to leave the bytch.

Brothers, when dabbling into a relationship, make sure you always keep your options open, and use your brain cells - or be a victim. There are good girls out there, but the chance of meeting a liar, glutton, and a cheat is higher. Girls can never be trusted, just as you should never trust no one in this cold world. The bottom line is that, men cheat and women cheat as well. Don't fall in love stupidly - love don't exist - it's a thing of the mind, and mental slavery.

I know good se/x makes some people feel attached to certain girls, that's why you shouldn't have too much se/x with any girl - no matter how good her pum is. My thing is four and done - and onto the next one. That way, both parties won't get hurt.. And always get your money, and life right before getting involved with girls. Girls are the good, bad, and ugly of this cold war - they can destroy you or make you - but you need to be watchful..

I have seen too many promising lives shattered by girls - please, don't be the next victim. cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Excelboi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Thanks for the advice, so true... #LIKED
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
Excelboi: Thanks for the advice, so true... #LIKED

Good brother.. Spread the word, and don't be a victim.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by harakiri(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
harakiri: Nice one.

Don't be a victim!! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by tyson55(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
#So True.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by PurerareGold: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
Na wa o. Which kind of advice is this? You didn't add the side effect of this option? Loss,disease, mental breakdown, depression,disappointment.... †☺ mention a few. Men are humans too.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
Don't be a victim. grin
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by PurerareGold: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Have you ever wondered why men in old age who ought †☺ have retired still do menial jobs †☺ survive. Its because they kept their options open.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Chimezie198(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ok brO! ** Rolls wheelbrarrow across d thread**
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
PurerareGold: Have you ever wondered why men in old age who ought †☺ have retired still do menial jobs †☺ survive. Its because they kept their options open.

Huh?
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by deniyor: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
That is just a sad life, one to be filled with loneliness and regrets.
Learn to look for quality in women, and not the surface issues, pry deeper.
Don't be ruled by sex, instead take the time to know a woman before committing.
A right woman will always be the best decision you make in life.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by agiboma(f): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2012
shymmex: Don't fall in love stupidly - love don't exist - it's a thing of the mind, and mental slavery.

could not agree more wink
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by mkmyers45(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2012
Chimezie198: Ok brO! ** Rolls wheelbrarrow across d thread**
U be truck pusher? grin grin
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Killz1(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2012
Yeah. . . Keep options open till you are quarter to the grave. . . Old, single and lonely. "Four and done and onto the next one." Smh!

I blame the girls gullible enough to fall for this crap. Someone is using and dumping you, and you believe you won't get hurt. . Yeah right. So when is the version for ladies coming out?
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by samyng(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
I think you made a very cool point her for guys ''And always get your money, and life right before getting involved with girls. Girls are the good, bad, and ugly of this cold war - they can destroy you or make you - but you need to be watchful.. '' But people just make so much mistakes here especially guys with strong serious relationship while in school and after NYSC everything turns bad.. Choosing the right partner is very key.. You know before now i used to wonder why guys go to church to pray for Wife when there are so much girls out there.. undecided But men things happened and i knew there are less wife out there o.. Its very hard to get a Good wife so we do not end up with the ones that would take us to early grave..
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by Adaeze003(f): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
Blah blah blah is all i see. Is this an advice or what? I'm sure you won't even take your own advice sef. So i guess girls should also bleep a guy four times and move on right? Smh.. Btw i don't believe you do that.
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by kuphid(f): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:
Yeah. . . Keep options open till you are quarter to the grave. . . Old, single and lonely. "Four and done and onto the next one." Smh!

I blame the girls gullible enough to fall for this crap. Someone is using and dumping you, and you believe you won't get hurt. . Yeah right. So when is the version for ladies coming out?

hmmmm! comin from a guy, am impressed! u often hit the nail on the head....weldone
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by unilagfreshest(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
If u don't believe him ask samson(bible). Happy Easter wink
Re: Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim by torqque7(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
I beg to differ on the love don't exist thing,love exists but really REALLY hard to find but not impossible thoe..as for any guy that decides to be foolish enuf to stay even when he knows shez cheating then he obviously is a hall of fame looser and that's y he would always be cheated on by girls,my two cents,if u must fall in love then do it with ur heart and BRAIN..and with ur eyes wide open.

(1) (Reply)

Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) / Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? / Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.