Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. (1122 Views)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by tos4u(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
As God lives and as His spirit lives, i prophesy tht Okonjo iweala of nigeria will finally emerge as d world bank president against all odd within d next 50 days. And will perform very well, but Nigeria has alot to do to be oustandingly favoured during her regime. It wont be her fault anyway, just tht there are many forces contending with nigeria. So pray more nigeria. But For her, she wil eventually emerged d winner.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
tos4u: As God lives and as His spirit lives, i prophecy tht Okonjo iweala of nigeria will finally emerge as d world bank president against all odd within d next 50 days. And will perform very well, but Nigeria has alot to do to be oustandingly favoured during her regime. It wont be her fault anyway, just tht there are many forces contending with nigeria. So pray more nigeria. But For her, she wil eventually emerged d winner.
Prophesy - verb.
Prophecy - noun.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
I don't know about this. Your 'prophecy' strangely looks like your opinion. Anyway,I hope it comes true,then you can start a church,The Nairaland Synagogue.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by Callotti: 4:31am On Apr 11, 2012
How does that help to give you back the oil subsidy?
Or increase your bank account balance?
You sef nor wanto be president of World Bank?
You need 'English' lessons for a start.
Any "prophecy" for a "P8" in that angle? cheesy
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by dynamite2012: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2012
This is a delusion. You're a false and broke-down prophet.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by tos4u(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2012
@dynamite2012;
whether u call it delusion or inclusion, she will soon emerge d president of W.B according to my word as God lives
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by 1025: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2012
whether u call it delusion or inclusion, she will soon emerge d president of W.B according to my word as God lives

@tos4u,
okonjo iweala was the minister of finance when obasanjo stole nigeria to a stand still. she has the keys to all reckless stealing and loots under that obasanjo govt and she has a lot to tell nigerians on why she left only to return with the hardship of fuel subsidy.
my prayer is that no nigerian especially those serving under pdp will come close to world bank important positions because we are anti progressives by nature.
obama must be a jonathan to see any good thing in allowing this woman who country is still a cave of the 17th century while others are living in the 21st century.
is okonjo iweala not aware that the president of benin republic won jonathan for the ecowas president.
mathematically, if a benin republic president can win jonathan, civilized world candidates will not only win okonjo iweala but they will beat and slap her for contesting with them.
my only fear now is that when she fails, nigerians will pay the prize and fuel will be sold at N191 per litre or more.
charity must begin at home. she must show the world how good nigeria is before going to change the world.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by khukhi(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2012
1025:

@tos4u,
okonjo iweala was the minister of finance when obasanjo stole nigeria to a stand still. she has the keys to all reckless stealing and loots under that obasanjo govt and she has a lot to tell nigerians on why she left only to return with the hardship of fuel subsidy.
my prayer is that no nigerian especially those serving under pdp will come close to world bank important positions because we are anti progressives by nature.
obama must be a jonathan to see any good thing in allowing this woman who country is still a cave of the 17th century while others are living in the 21st century.
is okonjo iweala not aware that the president of benin republic won jonathan for the ecowas president.
mathematically, if a benin republic president can win jonathan, civilized world candidates will not only win okonjo iweala but they will beat and slap her for contesting with them.
my only fear now is that when she fails, nigerians will pay the prize and fuel will be sold at N191 per litre or more.
charity must begin at home. she must show the world how good nigeria is before going to change the world.

True that undecided imagine someone who cannot manage her own countries financial problems being handed over the planets financial matters to handle... That would be utter madness. I'm pretty sure the first thing they will look at is the value of the currency she's managing and from then on they will be speechless.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by juman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Darui: I don't know about this. [b]Your 'prophecy' strangely looks like your opinion. [/b]Anyway,I hope it comes true,then you can start a church,The Nairaland Synagogue.

I also think so. grin

All power belong to God. If God wishes she will get it.
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by nimi1: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
khukhi:

True that undecided imagine someone who cannot manage her own countries financial problems being handed over the planets financial matters to handle... That would be utter madness. I'm pretty sure the first thing they will look at is the value of the currency she's managing and from then on they will be speechless.

Dr. Iweala has managed Nigeria economy perfectly!
Re: PROPHECY - Okonjo Iweala World Bank Pursuit. by dynamite2012: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mr. Prophet, oya come defend your nonsense prophecy now! Mentally unstable charlatan! 419 prophet!!!! LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Education Agent Of National Development / Commercial Drivers Lament As Amosun Launches BMT Buses. / Orji Kalu Conversation With Mimiko – Paul Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.