Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? (581 Views)

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? by tos4u(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
Great nairalander pls suggest what u will first embark on to put nigeria back on economic wheel of progress.
For me, i will first stop all forms of importation of goods and services which can be made here in nigeria
Re: What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? by osunmakin: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
there is only one point agenda - CORRUPTION
Re: What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
osunmakin: there is only one point agenda - CORRUPTION

How?
I see nothing short of lining up every politician and shooting them dead like Ghana did for this to be effective.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? by olayinka1987: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
Kick out all these uneducated Northern idiots that don't have a clue what they're doing.

Deport all the Igbo criminals from Yorubaland (Thieves, drug dealers, ROBBERS, and SCAMMERS). Only the most decent/productive of the Igbo's can stay.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? by osunmakin: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
HOW? It is simple. Let me tell a story to drive home my point. The college of technology, Esa-Oke, Osun State was once regarded as a notorious institution in all ramifications - name any vices, you will find it there: be it cultism, exam malpractices, extortion by lectrures etc. About five years ago, a new rector was appointed and he is one of the lecturer in the school and he was bitter in respect of the system but there is nothing he can do. Within 4-6 months, the student populations dropped drastically and so many new ones were avoiding the place. This is just because the new man put in place effective managerial style coupled with personal commitment that all others have to key in to the vision. He discipline erring staff and students and place is now producing graduates that can hold theit heads among committee of higher institution students.
What we need as a country is leader whose agenda is Nigeria and not personal advancement; people like mataima ghandi, nelson mandela, the malaysian leader of the 80's.
The success of Ghana style is highly improbable infact it tends to zero because of our perceived differences (tribal, religion, ethnicity, among others) which ought rather to be our strong point.
Re: What Wil Be Your First Assignment If Made The Nigeria President Today? by Callotti: 4:35am On Apr 11, 2012
I would not wish that on my last enemy.
Since Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.
A gradual decent into military take-over.
If GEJ is foolish enough to militarize the Northern part of Nigeria on account of Boko Haram. . .he is finished!

Catch 22! Damn if he does and DAMNEST if he dosent!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should These Ministries Be Cancelled To Reduced Unnecessary Spending On Govt? / North Park University Associate Professor, Okore, Receives Fulbright Award / News In Brief, Sports And Weather Forecast: A Satire At It's Wicked Best, ENJOY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.