Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua (1057 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua by crabsoyst: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2012
If the words of Prophet TB Joshua is to be taken seriously, then, there might be another recorded death in Nigeria’s movie industry called Nollywood.

This is as a result of another prophecy the respected man of God, who is the spiritual head of Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Ikotun, Lagos said on Easter Sunday.

In one of his church services on April 6, Prophet TB Joshua said there is need to pray to avert another death of a male actor in the industry.

TB Joshua is known for his prophecies which come to pass. The last of his come-to-pass prophecies is the death of Malawian President, Bingu wa Mutharika that died last week.
Re: Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua by abuchi1: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2012
hollywood! Point of correction...
Re: Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua by Olisa74(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2012
Can this fraudster please tell me what today's lottery winning numbers will be? I am ready to donate 90% of the winnings to his church. People gullible enough to believe him are simply ediots.
Re: Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua by mkmyers45(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2012
Olisa74: Can this fraudster please tell me what today's lottery winning numbers will be? I am ready to donate 90% of the winnings to his church. People gullible enough to believe him are simply ediots.
Now that will be a good thing to do grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua by Oladat(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2012
Prophet of doom!Anyway, that is what religion is all about-predicting doom to mankind.

(1) (Reply)

1 Important Sign Of The Lastdays That Many Ignore.. / LOL In satanic View(pic Inside) / Genuis - The Movie: Who was John Lennon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.