Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Unlocking Mtn Usb Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlocking Mtn Usb Modem (6516 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Unlocking MTN Huawei E303 Modems / Problem With Mtn Usb Modem (huawei E156g) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocking Mtn Usb Modem by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2012
Hi pls can someone help with this. Ĭ was trying to unlock my mtn modem and Ĭ followed instructions on the net that tells you where U̶̲̥̅̊
can generate unlock codes. I generated mine but Ĭ did not see any pop up where Ĭ was to put it. Ĭ tried browsing with a glo sim but Ĭ couldn't recharge or check d balance. Ĭ also tried changing the settings and it connected and browsed with the credit in the sim since Ĭ couldn't subscribe to a plan. It tells me im unable to get the data plan for the bundle im on.. Instant sumtin.. Pls Ĭ juz wanna browse.. How do Ĭ go about dis..
Re: Unlocking Mtn Usb Modem by femi4: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
Insert the glo sim to your phone and subscribe to any data package/bundle of your choice. Make sure you receive a confirmation message that your internet bundle has been activated. You can now put the sim back to the modem and enjoy surfing the net.
Re: Unlocking Mtn Usb Modem by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
Aite.. I'll try dat
Re: Unlocking Mtn Usb Modem by folafola(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2012
you can unlock a ZTE Modem using DC Crap software and you can unlock an HUAWEI modem using Huawei unlocker the steps are as simple as ABC, then you will need to create profile for your networks on the unlocked modem

GLO
APN: glosecure
USERNAME : gprs
PASSWORD : gprs
DIAL NUMBER :*99#

ETISALAT
APN: etisalat
USERNAME : wap
PASSWORD : wap

AIRTEL

APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
USERNAME : internet
PASSWORD : internet

MTN
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME : web
PASSWORD : web
[url]GET MORE OF YOUR COMPUTER PROBLEMS SOLVED FREELY[/url]http://learnithereblog.com

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅Highend/ Top Quality American Used Laptops For Sale 2018 To 2014 / Good Sites For Downloading Free Full Version Of Fashion Designing Software / Outlook.com: Microsoft's New & Better Email Service (goodbye Hotmail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.