Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls (1391 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About Africa I Could Bet My Last Dime You Never Knew / Amazing Facts You Might Not Know / Amazing Facts About Jim Iyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by LesbianBoy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
Below are the AMAZING facts about naiaraland girls...READ CAREFULLY!

Do you know naiaraland girls love naiaraland guys with all their heart......[/b]especially yours sincerely, 190, lefulefu, pro01, jobfront, chimezie98, reality419, BUSHYANUS, 12 inches...........( truss me they really love us but wont admeat it!)

[b]Do you know most naiaraland girls are not virgines?
(they sold their virginity for a bottle of coke and carbin biskit! Trusss me)

Do you know most naiaraland girls are below 25 years?(thats why most of them post rubbish comments and end it with ''its their opinion'')

Do you know most naiaraland girls cant cuuk and cliean?(from the way most of them respond to threads about cuuking for their horseband or being submissive you can tell they cant cuuk, cliean and wud deny their future horseband punny in bed!)

Do you know most naiaraland girls are WOWO?(no wonder most of them dont have a pickture on their profile!

Do you know most naiaraland girls dont have a life outside NL? (Trusss me! little wonder most of them have more than 8000 posts, 10000, 20000, 32000.......and yet they claim they are ''supper models'' who guys ''run'' after in real life! Girls who have a ''life'' outside NL wont have that amount of post in a shot thyme! If u doubt observe their number of post from now!)

NB: No offenses to naiaraland womens i mean this in a good way! Cheers![b][/b]
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by mcnepow(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
Pls take dis to romance section wia it belongs undecided
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by Ruqaya(f): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
@op, amazing facts about you:
do u know ur joblessness make u compose this
do you know ur IQ is weak that's y u thought ur prediction are genuine
do you know u've to take some rest to cool ur brain so that u can post jokes here and not nonsense.
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Mr Poster

do u know dat u re an imprudent, brainless, and the biggest berk ve ever seen

Anofia
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by Emylexray(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2012
@poster...i wonder who would ever laugh at such a write up...man! You need to up your i.q if you really want to make a mark in NL. You are damn too poor(intellectually). Your spellings self na war!
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by ekeroyal(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
OP, wTf?? Aend you expekt me to luaghf?

Mtchew!

OMG!

Buahahahahahahaha, dose sperling is thee bombu. Pls ignored dose piepule whu dont no guud tins.

grin grin
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by bunmioguns(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
I love d write up. . . @Op. . .welldone
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by swtchicgurl: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
rubbish! crazy and dumb post!
mtchew
Re: Amazing Facts About Naiaraland Girls by bright007(f): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2012
*storms out angrily!

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Again With Another Bomb! / Check Out Dis Pix: Compulsory Examination Edition / Photo Of World Largest Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.