Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? (20525 Views)

He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / Highest Level Of Conspiracy Between My Wife And My Mother-In-Law! / Who Is An Adult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2012
Man smoking in the presence of his children.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Sugardiva(f): 12:03pm On May 02, 2012
a woman who abandons her baby

a man who refuses to provide for his family yet spends on his mistresses.

a man who physically and emotionally abuses his wife
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by CArt(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2012
A man sleeping with his spouse's friend in his matrimonial bed.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2012
A man beating his sister in-law because of his wife.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
A woman that was supposed to take care of her father in-law in the hospital (private ward)
was caught sleeping with the man,right there in the hospital bed. shocked
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Seun(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
kola oloye: A woman that was supposed to take care of her father in-law in the hospital (private ward)
If she was not raping him, then I think she deserves a commendation. I can't think of any better way to "take care" of a man.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by ronkebp(f): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
kola oloye: A woman that was supposed to take care of her father in-law in the hospital (private ward)

they had been in a relationship before he actually fell ill.....nice one woman!!!!!wink wink
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2012

Chasis cheesy
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2012
Seun:
If she was not raping him, then I think she deserves a commendation. I can't think of any better way to "take care" of a man.

ronkebp:

they had been in a relationship before he actually fell ill.....nice one woman!!!!!wink wink

Tgirl4real:
Chasis cheesy

Are you people kidding me shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
kola oloye:
Are you people kidding me shocked shocked shocked

Abeg o, my own na sarcasm o. I can speak for the others though cheesy
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kolaoloye(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
A husband cospired with 419ners to dupe his own wife. shocked
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by obyikye(f): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
A man that left his young wife in the bedroom and masterbates in the parlour.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by EfemenaXY: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2012
^^ That one na wahala! shocked shocked

Or is he gay or something??
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man molesting his daughter!

A man sleeping with his househelp or a Woman sleeping with her help!

A wife denying her husband sex and vice versa.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by kokoye(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Not taking good care of the things you have been blessed with...
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
CArt: @OP
Never meant to be rude.
A man stealing money from his wife' purse is even worse
grin

Surely a wife stealing from the husband's wallet is equally as bad probably even worse
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
kola oloye: A man beating his sister in-law because of his wife.

A man beating his wife because of his sister-in-law is more irresponsible
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by FrenchyL(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hello All,
honestly the list is endless but i consider having children and acting as though you dont have a responsibility to them, as the height of irresponsibility. sad

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by yemi2plus(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
wat is Irresponsibility?
is it a name,animal,place or thing? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by djeezy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man who beats his wife or inflicts battering and domestic violence on women.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by mechanicaldummie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Geomac: I don't think there is any measurement. It is either you are responsible or irresponsible.
Nice point!
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Daunashamed(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man who depends on others for petty things like money for soap,breakfast...one without a dream.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
taryour:

lol.
A man dat ties his wife up with rope n beats her with koboko and thern lock his kids up in d other room so they dont get a chance to run out and call for help to save their mother.

You mean tie her to a bed and do that 'thing' with his lower kobokoko
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Old topic since april! Na now una dey post am! Smh......
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by AjanleKoko: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
A man that doesn't take care of his kids.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
The worst irresponsibility I think is having sex in front of your young children, some might be teens. This is common among the poor that live in slums.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by intrepid: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Young school leavers drinking beer by 7am at the beer parlor.
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by KingOfNairaland: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
blink182: The worst irresponsibility I think is having sex in front of your young children, some might be teens. This is common among the poor that live in slums.
D pikin go dey open one eye like this wink

1 Like

Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by chiozor: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
a woman taking in-pregancy for a man she knows too well that does not love her and will not marry her
Re: The Highest Level Of Irresponsibilty As An Adult? by YINKS89(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
leavin wit another woman at a party u kame wif ur wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.