Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Worst Experiene Ever. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Experiene Ever. (1226 Views)

Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Experiene Ever. by ovo4u(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
Right now am so disappointed in everything grin because I was raped by a girl i trusted with all my heart. I don't know if going the police is worthy since am a guy, pls what should I do? This gurl disvirgin me grin grin I'm really sad right now. What should I do? all this happened in my house.
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by mashnino(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
BLACK MODZA 4KIN NICCA..

I don't know what to tell you but

i sure know you are as useless as an "ashawo"

no....not ashawo...ermm
You are just useless sha...
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by khukhi(f): 12:13am On Apr 12, 2012
SMH undecided
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by kemiola89(f): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2012
A girl molested/violated you? are you for real?
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by tyson55(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2012
Op, have you ever been arrested for being an idi-ot?
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by liljboy(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2012
Explain hw did it happen?
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by Killz1(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2012
tyson55: Op, have you ever been arrested for being an idi-ot?
LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by ovo4u(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2012
You guys are heartless, you have no ideal how painful it was, all you do here is to show your untiti character.
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by ovo4u(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2012
lil jboy: Explain hw did it happen?

She came to my house on this faithful day with Hennessy and she told me, she won sharyo with me. So as a nice friend, I started killing the bottle of Hennessy and later on, she drag me to bed and force me do it. grin grin If you guys don't believe me, then am going to do what oyibo people are doing when they get ra.ped. So you guys should really beleive me. no joke here
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by liljboy(m): 5:58am On Apr 13, 2012
Thats pathetic, i kno d fin dat z painin u most z dat u trusted her lik die, n she l8a broke ur heart.
Thats d wicked world 4u.
Well, report it 2d police if dats ur intention, n mind u dey may tk u for a fool bt no send dem, or preferably tell a matured female police or female, trust me dey wil b d best pple 2 help u out in dis situation.
In case of any development jst holla @me. Bye 4now
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by Excelboi(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2012
Different thingz for naija. I short a girl got you tipsy, take u to bed, u had sex with her and you are alledging her with rape. Tell me the thing no sweet. Funny clown..... Girl raped you? Hahahaha
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by freecocoa(f): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2012
ovo4u: You guys are heartless, you have no ideal how painful it was, all you do here is to show your untiti character.
Chei what a waste of space,smh.
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2012
@OP. Im interested in taking up your case. Are you in lagos?
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2012
tyson55: Op, have you ever been arrested for being an idi-ot?

LWKMDFH grin grin grin
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by Stargirl36(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2012
U guys don make me laugh oooooo
Re: Worst Experiene Ever. by osajojo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
this is not the best time to report an issue like this to the police. they have serious problem now such as boko haram and kid napping. betterrstil wait till nigeria has 24hrs power supply then the police can hear u.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Do You Think About This / Who Re Dating Girls? / Eye Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.