Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (95581 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (168) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by gbenga9ja(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,

Its high time we see pictures of ourselves, i mean pictures of Nairaland Members.

So please don't be shy or think you are ugly, place your pictures in this forum, it would make dating very Effective if you know what i mean, grin grin grin

Real pictures only please.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by nike4luv(f): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2006
i think deres a thread 4 this
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by gbenga9ja(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2006
nike4luv:

i think deres a thread 4 this

send me the thread if there is one cos i never knew there was one anyway

copy and paste it when replying
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2006
There is one in fashion thread but itz a long list, itz full so I think people have forgotten it. When I 1st saw it, I got tired looking at the 1st five cuz there are like 53 now, so letz start up here again if itz possible.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by gbenga9ja(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2006
Hotstepper:

There is one in fashion thread but itz a long list, itz full so I think people have forgotten it. When I 1st saw it, I got tired looking at the 1st five because there are like 53 now, so letz start up here again if itz possible.

I also agree with you, starting a fresh one now would be much better, besides we have a whole lot of new members on Nairaland now, we need to see each other's faces, don't you think so
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2006
yet and dere not every1 showed their pix kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2006
datz moi tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by chinani(f): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2006
Gosh, I don't think I can be as cute as Hotstepper. . .No, I'm not brave at all.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2006
awww@chinani, Thanks very much. I used to think like you and still do but people alwayz tell me that I am pretty and I have 2 accept it so girl, i know you are pretty because you are a Nigerian and have self esteem, letz see you pix. and be the judge, peace
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by sasuos(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2006
hotstepper go die me oooo
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Skidoc(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2006
Stepper, that one where you were putting on blue native dress = Very Nice
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2006
@Skidoc, thanks, I love that one too, lol, I actually took that pix. cuz ppl alwayz thought I was short tongue because I only alwayz have just ma head or half of ma bdy in pixss, tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2006
something like diz
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by larger20(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2006
kool
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by sasuos(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2006
beautiful HOTTIE
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2006
thanks everyone shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by nike4luv(f): 1:04am On Mar 28, 2006
keep pictures coming y'all!, lets see da new members
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 4:33am On Mar 28, 2006
moi shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by larger20(m): 5:52am On Mar 28, 2006
Nne this ur open teeth is really nice cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by sasuos(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2006
god is an artist.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2006
what do u mean by God is an artist huh? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Johnny(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2006
I don't understand, is it pasting our album at nairaland? Why all these pictures of one person?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Hotstepper(f): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
ah, we don't mind seeing ur own album, don't hate, appreciate, jigrate and congratulate embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by luvchild(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2006
Here is my pic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by eveseh(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2006
only that 2 people are nairaland members ?

where are all the others? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by larger20(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2006
cute cute
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by luvchild(f): 9:40pm On May 06, 2006
thank you,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by eveseh(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2006
u are pretty
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by chinani(f): 9:48pm On May 06, 2006
I like your haircut Luvchild. It's very sassy! smiley I can't do that style. My forehead's too big.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by luvchild(f): 10:00pm On May 06, 2006
Thank you, its actually very easy to do with a bottle of spritz nice cute you have it.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by larger20(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2006
@luvchild, who is this person with 3,104 posting, by the way undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by eveseh(f): 10:03pm On May 06, 2006
luvchild:

it's amazing how someone with 3,104 posts has learned nothing. Math being one of them, intelligence is something not to play around with time shouldn't be wasted on telling people to kiss that a$$. You have got to be one of the most unambitious person on the face of this planet. In fact going to find your other posts to see how intelligent you really are. If I was you I would take a moment and reread the ones I posts without thinking about first. Now to answer your question. First member is yourself, do you not have a member name to log on with? the second person is the gentlemen who posted before me and than theres myself, oh and I forgot to mention. all the members you see on line now. Please for yourself, because it affects no one else except your immediate family try growing up withing the next 3,104 posts. We will tell if you are improving by the way you post to this mess. It's your wasted talents your wasted energy, you put your best foot being positive about life not wasting it on underproduction shameless actions. I make not see your face on the web page, but your 3,104 posts has painted a clear view on how u feel about yourself. You take care of yourself, and I hope you find more meaning to life. and stop wasting precious moments, every second counts.

and sorry i didnt got you right,who are u talking to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (168)

Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread / Single Lady Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.