Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? (4871 Views)

Opinion: Africa Should Boycott The Next World Cup / Who Will Be The Next World Best Player / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2012
It is no doubt that Christiano Ronaldo and Messi are two of the world's most finest players, they are both in class of their own with each making giant strides, breaking new grounds and contributing to a larger extent to where their various teams stand in Europe this season. They both have scored important and sublime goals for their clubs. And is no doubt that they both will still be nominated again for best player Award. In as much as I hate Messi, I can't but acknowledge his fantastic displays on the pitch, However, I think Ronaldo deserves to be crown the next World best because he has proven himself beyond reasonable doubt this season that he is an Authority in football! Pls I will like to have your views as per the above Question. Thank you.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? by Harryrichardson(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2012
Who else than the diminutive Argentine, Messi is the best player that has ever played the round leather game.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Win The Next World Best Player? by Oyiford(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Haba so fa dis season i beliv RVP is d best and his worth it....gunners 4 life.

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Simply Africa's Best! No Beef / Siasia, Amodu, You Or A Foreign Coach For Super Eagles Job? / Who Deserves Ballon D Or 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.