Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course (3134 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2012
wink Well, hi out there today let's talk Nigerian brothers, for a curious Non Nigerian like me what about things a lot have in common ( just try not generalizing), what are their "plus" that are different from the others African brothers. Does exist a Nigerian "type"?

It's just about curiosity, because I know malians, Sénégalese, Ivoirians and Ghanaians but less Nigerian males because they're few in my place
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Goldieluks: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2012
Rephrase miss nayah!
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by thehunted(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2012
i think miss nayah is cute.where do u stay? you and i need to discuss this your topic one on one.what ya think?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by jaybee3(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2012
thehunted: i think miss nayah is cute.where do u stay? you and i need to discuss this your topic one on one.what ya think?
There you have it. The perfect definition of a Nigerian broda encompassed in one sentence above. We be [b]hunters [/b]always going for a kill with the least delay possible. Nothing do us
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2012
Nayah: wink Well, hi out there today let's talk Nigerian brothers, for a curious Non Nigerian like me what about things a lot have in common ( just try not generalizing), what are their "plus" that are different from the others African brothers. Does exist a Nigerian "type"?

It's just about curiosity, because I know malians, Sénégalese, Ivoirians and Ghanaians but less Nigerian males because they're few in my place
sad sad sad
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by thehunted(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2012
jay bee:
There you have it. The perfect definition of a Nigerian broda encompassed in one sentence above. We be hunters [/b]always going for a kill with the least delay possible. Nothing do us
[b]
point of correction. jay bee is a hunter,thehunted is a hunted guy. nayah is so cute so i need to do the hunting now.
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2012
jay bee:
There you have it. The perfect definition of a Nigerian broda encompassed in one sentence above. We be [b]hunters [/b]always going for a kill with the least delay possible. Nothing do us

All alpha males are hunterS.....TRY AGAIN.
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by jaybee3(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2012
Mrs Chima <<<<<====== Men hater tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Killz1(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2012
Nayah: wink Well, hi out there today let's talk Nigerian brothers, for a curious Non Nigerian like me what about things a lot have in common ( just try not generalizing), what are their "plus" that are different from the others African brothers. Does exist a Nigerian "type"?

What tha hell is this?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Goldieluks: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by mamalola19: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2012

nayah i dont mean to be rude considering u are a very nice girl
but in a bid to impress nl u sometimes say meaningless things no offense
we all love u but i will love u better if u can be more real
its not by force to be perfect try n loose dt rigidness its becoming a bore
i know u have life in u, so its ok to express d vibrant u
me i am craze woman but also but will tell u like it is
nigerian men carry big things for starters wink cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Goldieluks: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
mamalola19:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
jay bee:
Hi Jaybee so you're "hunters" right?

Goldielucks dear how are you? just asking the "Nigerian type"
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
thehunted: i think miss nayah is cute.where do u stay? you and i need to discuss this your topic one on one.what ya think?

looooooooooool
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
mamalola19:

Hi, don't worry you're not rude this is your opinion and I respect, but actually you impress what you can see, and I've never seen anoyone of you to want to impress anybody. We are here to discuss and exchange not to impress ( to my opinion) my question ( and that's available for Killz)was about Nigerian male and habits...I've never been to Nigeria but I know very few of them because they're few in my place, and as I've explained before, I know more other Western African brothers from Mali, Senegal or Côte d'Ivoire...this is just about curiosity

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

All alpha males are hunterS.....TRY AGAIN.
Hey Mrs sister how are you? so all "Alpha" males are hunters ? hummm don't you think you're harsh?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
My fellow somalian brothers n sister lets meet here
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
Chimezie198: My fellow somalian brothers n sister lets meet here
lol Chimezie why Somalian?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
Nayah:
lol Chimezie why Somalian?
sad sad
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
@nayah, let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ help U̶̲̥̅̊ out since most persons cant understand simple english.
A NIGERIAN GUY:
Romantic & lovin
Takes charge/control.
Fun/adventurous
Hard workin
Real & original
Rugged & Dugged
Etc
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
Madammosile Naya wished to be Nigerian. Chai
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Nayah(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
Chimezie198: Madammosile Naya wished to be Nigerian. Chai
lool euhh actually I would be proud of any roots given by God, so I'm proud to Cmr and Tanzanian dear , talking about curiosity

[quote author=Boyloaf]@nayah, let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ help U̶̲̥̅̊ out since most persons cant understand simple english.
A NIGERIAN GUY:
Romantic & lovin
Takes charge/control.
Fun/adventurous
Hard workin
Real & original
Rugged & Dugged
Etc

Hi boyloaf, ok...fine but they seem to be "perfect" according to your listing hehehe
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by yme1(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
They are good at sweet talking cheesy
They love being in charge (its in their gene)
90% of them are intelligent kiss
Some of them love attention
They go after what they want
They love their women no matter how much they bash them cheesy
They love a good cook
The s*x must be off da hook
Some of them want a full time housewife undecided
They spend on their women cheesy (those wey get sha)
They pose with their women and make it known to all that she is for him and him alone (when there is love tho undecided)
and many more cheesy
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Killz1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
y me: They are good at sweet talking cheesy
They love being in charge (its in their gene)
90% of them are intelligent kiss
Some of them love attention
They [/b]go after what they want
[b]They
love their women no matter how much they bash them cheesy
They love a good cook
The s*x must be off da hook
Some of them want a full time housewife undecided
They spend on their women cheesy (those wey get sha)
They pose with their women and make it known to all that she is for him and him alone (when there is love tho undecided)
and many more cheesy
Could you kindly speak for your boyfriend or those men you've come across? Thank you in advance. . .
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by yme1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

Could you kindly speak for your boyfriend or those men you've come across? Thank you in advance. . .
Excuse me?
you can see the sarcastic thingy going thru my previous post and the emoticons
and number two whats not nice about my post?
do kindly shut up if u have no respectful or intelligent thing to say
thanks in advance too smiley
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Killz1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
y me:
Excuse me?
you can see the sarcastic thingy going thru my previous post and the emoticons
and number two whats not nice about my post?
do kindly shut up if u have no respectful or intelligent thing to say
thanks in advance too smiley
Good girl. . . You were being sarcastic, cos that's a whole lot of bullshit up there so you know. . .
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by yme1(f): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

Good girl. . . You were being sarcastic, cos that's a whole lot of bullshit up there so you know. . .
hmmmm
what exactly is bs there?
I know my man is intelligent so sorry if you are not
I know he goes for what he believes in
I know he loves showing me off to the world and proud of me, which makes me feel blessed

some of what I wrote are harmless and well written compliments
so its either you read it wrong or I am not getting the picture?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Ammyng(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2012

What's this?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Chimezie198(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
Nayah:
lool euhh actually I would be proud of any roots given by God, so I'm proud to Cmr and Tanzanian dear , talking about curiosity

Naya! Maybe u need to marry a nigerian cos we're so loving n caring.
U copy?
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by Killz1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
y me:
hmmmm
what exactly is bs there?
I know my man is intelligent so sorry if you are not
I know he goes for what he believes in
I know he loves showing me off to the world and proud of me, which makes me feel blessed

some of what I wrote are harmless and well written compliments
so its either you read it wrong or I am not getting the picture?
Very Good. . . This is what i meant when i asked you to speak for the men in your life. . . +5
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by onila(f): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2012
Nigerian men are the funniest men in the world. u can never get bored with a Nigerian men

Nigerian men are very proud(this has its pros and cons)

unpredictable

hardworking

when they have money-they will spoil you --u will become the symbol of his wealth
Re: To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2012
Nayah:
Hey Mrs sister how are you? so all "Alpha" males are hunters ? hummm don't you think you're harsh?

Well, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't me. tongue I am good and I am sure you are good as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife 200 Naira To Cook Jollof Rice And Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.