Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? (7202 Views)

Free Christmas Gift Of Recharge Cards For Nairalanders / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Guess Who The Artist Is And Win 2000 Naira Worth Of Recharge Card From Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Youngsage: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2012
No lies please! cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Youngsage: 12:51am On May 04, 2012
You tell me.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by LailaIkeji1: 1:21pm On May 04, 2012
5k.

But wats your point really? undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by mufc009(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2012
#50 transfer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Stallion84(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2012
5grand. bb subscription was 5k then.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Kuulnomsy(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2012
And this poo made front page

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by purefella(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2012
#24k ,16k for my izap 24hrs connection , 3k for monhly bb subsription, 5k sent to a friend to subscribe his glomodem for glomini
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On May 04, 2012
Hmm the highest i've bought with my money for personal usage is #750 and that's because i rarely buy airtime.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ZUBY77(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2012
Kuulnomsy: And this poo made front page

dic*k head, you dont decide what makes fronpage. I and Seun Osewa with Mukina does.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ZUBY77(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2012
In Paris, France, i have paid 200 Euros. Although it was for 3G orange browsing bundle plan.

In Nigeria, i once had 5000 naira and that was the highest. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by stolenstone: 1:41pm On May 04, 2012
10k, omo no come see as i guide that slip jealously b4 i loaded it to my sim card, make i hear say d slip fall comot frm my hand na??
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by skydeep(f): 1:42pm On May 04, 2012
N3000 personal use while postpaid 4 biz.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2012
5k for my modem.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by agiboma(f): 1:45pm On May 04, 2012
3k for personal use
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by chyket(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2012
85,000 naira that was last year when I travelled abroad and I had to roam my mtn phone which is a contract package.Mtn use to ask you to deposit 50,000 for roaming services so I added 35,000 in case I had to call my Customers in Nigeria with my number,some people don't pick numbers they don't know.
When I eventually came back to Nigeria ,mtn said they can't refund the deposit in cash so I use it for my calls for a very longtime and at a point it felt like I was making free calls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 04, 2012
By the grace of God, I do 23k monthly average for the last 2 years. Due to the nature of my yob.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by gulfer: 1:55pm On May 04, 2012
ZUBY77:

dic*k head, you dont decide what makes fronpage. I and Seun Osewa with Mukina does.
Kai, see grammar!
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by mkmyers45(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2012
10k every week although on company accounts..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Godmann(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2012
ZUBY77:

An Abuse of power. Even if you decide, you must decide within acceptable standard. You are not God.

See how bad a leader you can become. A worse dictator than the world had known.

Poor you

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by cowgurl: 1:58pm On May 04, 2012
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ayobase(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2012
and u use that for the whole yr?

freecocoa: Hmm the highest i've bought with my money for personal usage is #750 and that's because i rarely buy airtime,but during my birthdays for a long time now,i get sometimes close to or more than 20k worth of airtime.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2012
All Mtn  sub although tru my e-bankin mobile software! I do make free calls wit my etisalat so cnt remember †ЂΞ year i bought physical recharged card.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ayobase(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2012
wetin u go do if e lost.....no be to do welcome back or flash am!

[quote author=stolen stone]10k, omo no come see as i guide that slip jealously b4 i loaded it to my sim card, make i hear say d slip fall comot frm my hand na??[/quote
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On May 04, 2012
Godman_n:

An Abuse of power. Even if you decide, you must decide within acceptable standard. You are not God.

See how bad a leader you can become. A worse dictator than the world had known.

Poor you
You actually believe him? You must be gullible cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2012
ayobase: and u use that for the whole yr?

What part of the "i rarely buy aittime" don't you get?let me be nice and break it down for you.

Its very rare for me to buy airtime with my money.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 04, 2012
5k, wen i just had to, to sleep with d girl
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ayobase(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2012
epele o baba onile!
And u r proud dis made it to front page!
Well,we are making use of d opportunity.......no dulling with us!
most threads that made it to front page are mostly turned into joke threads!

ZUBY77:

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ayobase(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2012
laughing at ur status......''unposible''

freecocoa: Hmm the highest i've bought with my money for personal usage is #750 and that's because i rarely buy airtime,but during my birthdays for a long time now,i get sometimes close to or more than 20k worth of airtime.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by doofanc: 2:32pm On May 04, 2012
I think its about 6500 for starcom internet service.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by doofanc: 2:34pm On May 04, 2012
Kuulnomsy: And this poo made front page

so did your idiocy :-P
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Kbmoney(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2012
#200 only...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Tecno R5 Full Specification And Price In Naira / Airtel 50naira Just For 3gig / Check Out The 2017 Nokia Express Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.