Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? (1471 Views)

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by juv1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2007
hey people, listen up, Just a heart to heart conversation, aii. why do people, especially gals, like acting/playing saints but behind closed doors, they are really devil's incarnates. So its time we all share our past secrets/experiences. Tell us ur worse secret, that one u have never told anyone, embarassed embarassed. This is the moment of truth, no holding back, so take a deep breath and let it go. U know u can always talk to daddy, dont u?? wink
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by iice(f): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
And how will that be a secret? BTW some women act that way becoz, men want a lady in the parlour and a freak in the bedroom. I guess i should also add the 'double standard' thing too
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by rachiwise(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2007
@juv1
hey people, listen up, Just a heart to heart conversation, aii. why do people, especially gals, like acting/playing saints but behind closed doors, they are really devil's incarnates. So its time we all share our past secrets/experiences. Tell us your worse secret, that one u have never told anyone, . This is the moment of truth, no holding back, so take a deep breath and let it go. You know u can always talk to daddy, don't u??

since u strated the thread i guess u should open the floor,dont u think?? cool
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by drrionelli(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
@iice:
How delightful (as always!) to encounter you! Where have you been, my frosty friend? grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by QDog(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2007
Juv1, before any of us spill our beans about the craziest thing we've ever done, perhaps maybe you should enlighten the rest of us as to the craziest thing YOU'VE ever done first. One more thing, Dog, with all due respect, I have one daddy and you aint him.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by fakedavid: 1:12am On Nov 06, 2007
signing up on NairaLand is the craziest thing I have ever done - mixing with crazy and weird people - oh men, I cant beleive I actualy joined NairaLand.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by iice(f): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2007
drrionelli:

@iice:
How delightful (as always!) to encounter you! Where have you been, my frosty friend? grin

Dri!! cheesy cheesy cheesy I have been busy and not so busy tongue grin but still walking around the land grin Hope you have been good cheesy
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by Busta(f): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

signing up on NairaLand is the craziest thing I have ever done - mixing with crazy and weird people - oh men, I can't beleive I actualy joined NairaLand.

never too late to unjoin!
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by sylvex(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
since u intiated the topic why not be the first to share yours with us?
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by juv1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2007
oh men! well, actually the craziest thing i have ever done is not so crazy after-all, it depends on how u see it. I was fuckxng two sisters, actually, they are twin sisters and i was going out with one and the other one had a crush me , as a matter of fact she wanted me so badly. so one day it got to a point where i couldnt bear it anymore and we started, so i was doing both, i guess i should have drafted a times table for them huh? dont blame me, cos i am sure u would do same if u were in my shoes. They both left for school in yankee sometimes last year but we still talk and the other one never got to find out. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Now it is ur turn to tell us ur own story and be fast about it
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by zignorr(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
ouch!
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by kilasos(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
I just applied for an assistant job in lagos.
i bet they will go birseck when they receive my CV
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by juv1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
kilasos,
what kind ov job did u apply for?
and tell us a bit bout urself undecided
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by frankifi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hey busta where have you been is been a long time i had from you.how are u over there?
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by juv1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2007
hey busta, where u @? how come u dont wanna be contacted, that aint right. hola @ ur boy, aii
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2007

Have done too many crazy things in my life, sometime i call my self a risk taker.

But I did something crazy last wk Thursdays, I don't even know what my parent will do if they ever find out
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by nikole(f): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2007
I HAD GONE TO THE MOVIES WITH MY BOYFRIEND ,WE KIND OF GOT REALLY FREAKY
AND HAD SEX. WE WERE LUCKY WE DID NOT GET CAUGHT.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by theboy0808(m): 4:45am On Nov 07, 2007
lol grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by juv1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
Nikole
I HAD GONE TO THE MOVIES WITH MY BOYFRIEND ,WE KIND OF GOT REALLY FREAKY
AND HAD SEX. WE WERE LUCKY WE DID NOT GET CAUGHT

U had sex in the cinema? Gurl haven't u heard of ; there aint no sex in the champagne room shocked
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by juv1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
advice me before it gets too late.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
Gave our neighbor's Cat rat poison, cos he gave ma little puppy dog a scar i cant get off his body,  angry, stupid Cat, d nigga didnt even die undecided
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done? by babalolas(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2007
to have falling in love with only one girl

(1) (Reply)

Love Without Jealousy? / Will U Marry For Pity? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.