Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria (38722 Views)

What Is The Northern Nigeria Turning Into? / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by tinnymerit(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
pls anybody in d house to help me,av been hearing of forex all these years.i av ebooks and some few videos by steve nison and also read babypips online tutorials..knew some trend on candlestick but i want smb that can take me by hands into the world of forex.my email is tinnymerit@yahoo.com.i will really appreciate the professionals in the house to help me out.tanx so much.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bendazum: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2012
omosexy1: Please which broker in Nigeria is the best?

I don't trust no Nigerian broker! All SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2012
bendazum:

there is No Nigerian broker. We just have international brokers with representative offices in Nigeria. so may i ask you sir, which broker do you trust? so what if this so called broker you trust now decides to open a representative office in Nigeria, are you telling us that you will stop trusting them
hope you can see the flaw in your reasoning. sometimes its better not to comment at all...
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
bily:

there is No Nigerian broker. We just have international brokers with representative offices in Nigeria. so may i ask you sir, which broker do you trust? so what if this so called broker you trust now decides to open a representative office in Nigeria, are you telling us that you will stop trusting them
hope you can see the flaw in your reasoning. sometimes its better not to comment at all...

If I may ask sir, is this company registered and which is the regulating body in Nigeria?
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2012
jamace:

If I may ask sir, is this company registered and which is the regulating body in Nigeria?

if you read my post, i said there are representative offices of d brokers so they are not brokers.
every company in nigeria registers under the CAC. so this allows them to operate in naija.
currently in nigeria, there is no regulatory body regulating forex that's why most of this representative/partner offices are not registered as forex brokers but as maybe a training or enlightning or support institute or something.
as a forex Trader in naija you are still connected to the parent broker n d naija partner offices have nothing to do with ya trades. so you are covered by the same international regulators that regulates d broker. so its d same like u registered with d broker directly whereva dey r internationally.
theres is currently no law banning nigerians from making international investments so no story!!!
just ma 2pips!
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bassette(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2012
Pls can anyone giv info or has dealt with ACMGOLD b4?kindly leave comments here
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by showreals(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2012
bassette: Pls can anyone giv info or has dealt with ACMGOLD b4?kindly leave comments here

know them but not traded with them b4
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by jamace(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Anyone presently using FOREXTIME NIGERIA here? Please brief us on her performance.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by orums(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2012
FOREX TRADE ENTRIES 03/09/2012
GBP/USD SELL STOP@1.5838 STOPLOSS@1.5888@TAKE PROFIT@1.5782
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by timoney45(m): 7:21am On Jul 25, 2013
azpekuliar: Well apart from forex traders, how about PAMM account investors, how would this change/rebranding affect us? I have only started to get a decent return on my managed accounts.
i reall would like 2 knw hw dis fx pamm system works
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by fxbomovi: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
hmmm
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dexed(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
How can one deposit and withdraw from forextime in Nigeria?
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by sainty2k3(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Search online, they have their banks u pay in and u'll tell them the payment info and ur account will be credited almost same time
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by fxbomovi: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2013
dexed: How can one deposit and withdraw from forextime in Nigeria?
visit link in my signature and enjoy $30 free bonus from liteforex
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by ican2020: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2013
ECN.MT5, ECN.MT4 and standard mt4 which is better.

Your honest reply will be appreciated please.

Thanks in advance
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by makforex(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Trade forex with free money. If you are interested contact me on kindforex@gmail.com. I will give you details on how to get it.it is real. If you want to learn forex trading too contact me.just write forex free money on your email subject.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin Been following the thread with various comments from all and im tempted to smile. Ive been exposed to and trading the fx markets since 2001 till date,I currently manage funds in the $millions for a german hedge fund and also trade my own funds. In the early days of forex trading in nigeria a few got to know about trading currencies and then jumped in with both arms and legs hoping to make a million from a hundred in just a day( Normal Nigerian mentality laced with impatience, indiscipline and insane greed) All of them lost their pants in the process! later on, these same set of people seriously pissed, dreamed up schemes to recoup their lost funds and that was how forex seminars started, every dick and harry came on board offering ignorant and gullible individuals a life of freedom within a month of forex training.

The news started spreading like a wild fire and nigerians true to type were jumping in their thousands on the band wagon. It really took sometime for it to dawn on everyone that although the fx market is the most lucrative of all markets, its also the most complex market on earth. It didnt take long for all the rogue brokers in Europe to see that a sea of potential victims are there for the plucking in nigeria and they started jumping in and LORD! are they having a field day! Fellow Nigerians, the forex market is a very lucrative space but you need years of onhand experience to be able to make anything out of it. Its like walking into a hospital and seeing a neatly dressed surgeon and them immediately making up your mind to become one and hope to qualify in just a year. Forex trading is a profession, a serious business, but a whole lot see it as a game. Sorry to disappoint some, but currency trading is not for everyone.

I hear some traders here harping about money management bla,bla. There's really nothing wrong with money management, but money management without an edge only means that the demise of the account will take a little longer. The core of this market is having an edge and believe me itll take you years of refining and digging before you can eventually come up with an edge imbedded in a mode of trading that suites you as a person and built around your strengths and weaknesses. With regards to brokers, there are very reputable banks/brokers out there to choose from. eg Dukascopybank ch, exchange listed brokers like FXCM (active trader plfm). Then if you start playing in the big leagues, you have prime brokers like MAREX, HOTSPOTSFXI, FXALL, LCG and a host of others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
beautiful broker
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Tintin0011(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Learning curve for all listening ears, trade any currency pairs only when three(3) out of the four(4) major currencies are heading the same direction. Don't give up your dream. In addition try being bullish( I mean trading in the long). Trading at least three to four hours a day use indicators such as "Accumulation/Distribution", "Exponential Moving Average", "MACD" and "William's Percentage Range" all of these indicators could help you. Call if you need any help on 07037074145 or 07044332190. Please don't let anybody, make you succumb to their wishes. Avoid all those pessimist, that don't want you to get anywhere.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Tintin0011: Learning curve for all listening ears, trade any currency pairs only when three(3) out of the four(4) major currencies are heading the same direction. Don't give up your dream. In addition try being bullish( I mean trading in the long). Trading at least three to four hours a day use indicators such as "Accumulation/Distribution", "Exponential Moving Average", "MACD" and "William's Percentage Range" all of these indicators could help you. Call if you need any help on 07037074145 or 07044332190. Please don't let anybody, make you succumb to their wishes. Avoid all those pessimist, that don't want you to get anywhere.

There they go!

2 Likes

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by paffynes(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2014
You can now log into Alpari Nigeria site: https://alpari-forex.com/en/nigeria/ for more information.
Alpari is back to Nigeria and better!
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by instaforexngr(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
bendazum:

Sir, there is 1 broker i can advise you to trust and you would never regret
Try Instaforex broker.
They have accredited partner office in Nigeria
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
sainty2k3:
i called alpari nigeria today to confirm a payment i just made only to hear the lady say 'welcome to forextime Nigeria'
i asked her and she says alpari nigeria is turning to forex time nigeria.
Hope there is no fraud in this kind of switch over
why the switch
what will happen to the account with alpari.
Friends what do u feel
are u still trading with the forextime broker??

And can u recommend someone to trade with them??
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by sainty2k3(m): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
stardragon:

are u still trading with the forextime broker??

And can u recommend someone to trade with them??
Well Alpari is back to the Nigeria market . u can try them out, I heard from a friend that forextime is good too,
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2015
sainty2k3:

Well Alpari is back to the Nigeria market . u can try them out, I heard from a friend that forextime is good too,
ok.
As alpari is now back in nigeria, so if want to register, can I possibly use naira in opening an account?
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by sainty2k3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
stardragon:

ok.
As alpari is now back in nigeria, so if want to register, can I possibly use naira in opening an account?

Yes, and withdraw in naira
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
sainty2k3:

ok. Thanks!
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
sainty2k3:

ok. Thanks!
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by clerkkent: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
i read from this trend that alpari once change/transfer their name/acct of existing client to forextime in Nigeria. Now that they are back in Nigeria why is it then different from Forextime?
Please i hope someone could shed more light to my question coz i intend opening an acct with FXTM NIG. THANK YOU
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by jofa24: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please family, I really want to learn how to trade fx, can some help in training or recommending a good currency trading academy in Nigeria for me thanks.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by danberg: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
jofa24:
Please family, I really want to learn how to trade fx, can some help in training or recommending a good currency trading academy in Nigeria for me thanks.
You can use the materials on babypips.com or email me: d.energeotrading@gmail.com if you're interested in one-on-one training and mentorship.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Brunel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
bily:

just ma 2pips!

good day boss!
are you still trading fx?
what advice could you give a rookie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B / Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.