Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart (18070 Views)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Drlove1989(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
I have written some articles on the best ways to win a woman's heart in my blog and believe me, she will love you till the point that you will be seeking for help on reducing her love for you. Women are so easy to get any time any day. Just be NICE TO HER. These are five simple ways to win a lady's heart:
cook for her; most ladies love to cook but they love it more when a guy cooks for them.
Sheld tears for her; a woman is very emotional and if you can drop out a tip of tears, she will be dying for you. Try it out.
Kneel down when you beg her; if you can lower your pride and kneel down whenever you are begging, she will be yours, especially in public places and she will run to her nearest friend to gist her, 'can you imagine, he knelt for me at the resturrant'
Just tell her she is beautiful always: Even though she is not just tell her she is. Ladies will always go to guys that knows how to make them feel beautiful.
Lie to her; ladies love lies. They hate truth. Tell her you were hospitalized bcus of her, you almost lost your life becuase of her, that you couldn't eat when she was sick, (may be you never did all these or you did, it doesn't matter, she will be yours for life if you can follow these simple steps)
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by KevinII(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
bro na only five you know? i know 100000 ways. come for tutorials jus 100000 per day

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by sheyi4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
Abi na
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by pendo89(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
I think all you listed works for teenagers.

Change title to '5 steps in winning a teenager's heart.'

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
cooking for her, crying, begging her, kneeling down in front of her, lying to her........bwaaaaah, this OP is a joker and this post should go straight to the JOKE SECTION!

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by pendo89(f): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY: cooking for her, crying, begging her, kneeling down in front of her, lying to her........bwaaaaah, this OP is a joker and this post should go straight to the CRIME SECTION!
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by KINGwax(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
LWKMD! See reasonable comments. You wrote these on your blog? Kneel to beg? Guy u don end, u be maga 201. And i don't get the lying aspect, i cld alwys work at chevron now? Abi? Guy, gather money buy casket. You're useless

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Killz1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2012
Drlove1989: I have written some articles on the best ways to win a woman's heart in my blog and believe me, she will love you till the point that you will be seeking for help on reducing her love for you. Women are so easy to get any time any day. Just be NICE TO HER. These are five simple ways to win a lady's heart:
cook for her; most ladies love to cook but they love it more when a guy cooks for them.
Sheld tears for her; a woman is very emotional and if you can drop out a tip of tears, she will be dying for you. Try it out.
Kneel down when you beg her; if you can lower your pride and kneel down whenever you are begging, she will be yours, especially in public places and she will run to her nearest friend to gist her, 'can you imagine, he knelt for me at the resturrant'
Just tell her she is beautiful always: Even though she is not just tell her she is. Ladies will always go to guys that knows how to make them feel beautiful.
Lie to her; ladies love lies. They hate truth. Tell her you were hospitalized bcus of her, you almost lost your life becuase of her, that you couldn't eat when she was sick, (may be you never did all these or you did, it doesn't matter, she will be yours for life if you can follow these simple steps)
WTF is this nonsense?
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by kilimanjaro(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
Op, have u heard about the car I put up for sale? It's the surest way to win a girl's heart!
A girl would only poke fun at u with the afore-mentioned statements.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
lol, i wonder how credulous the minds of these women you're talking about are............
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
The Award for 'Jokes Section' Poster of The Year - 2012 goes to this gentleman.

If you genuinely try any of those poo with ANY woman - she will tear you to pieces.

The only cases when it will work is if you're TEASING her with those. When she clearly knows you're bullshitting her with those stuffs and do not mean it and will NEVER do it - at least sincerely.

A good example is when you sleep with two of her friend, then you could kneel down to beg her, "Baby it was a mistake, I didn't just know what came over me, in-short it is the devil's work". "You know I am weak".

"The first one seduced me and the other one r.ape.d me", "You know you are the only one for me eehh?" "In fact I didn't even release, I was thinking about you through-out".

Then the killer close: "YOU KNOW, YOU ARE SWEETER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED". "Now that I have learnt my lesson, I will never try it again"

Of course you never meant any of the b.ullshi.t you just spewed! You could still hook-up with any of the girls same night.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY: cooking for her, crying, begging her, kneeling down in front of her, lying to her........bwaaaaah, this OP is a joker and this post should go straight to the JOKE SECTION!
Thirded.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by reddinton(f): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
Drlove1989: I have written some articles on the best ways to win a woman's heart in my blog and believe me, she will love you till the point that you will be seeking for help on reducing her love for you. Women are so easy to get any time any day. Just be NICE TO HER. These are five simple ways to win a lady's heart:

how many teenage gals have you gotten like that?(child abuse!!!!!!!!!!)
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by born2boink(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
Just tell her you bi dangote pikin
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Drlove1989(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
All im trying to say here is that any girl who loves you will never love you becuase of money or your status. Girls don't want money, all they need is love, romance, care. You have to be very caring and humble for any lady to love for who you are. Don't waste your time using your money to win her love becuase she will be giving that same money to another guy whom she truly love. Ladies are very complicated and are driven by emotion. Those five steps i gave will work for any lady whom is truly a lady. That is if you are looking for true love.
Drlove...
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Kslib(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
hahahahaha!!!!!! Very funny....
I give you 2/5!!!
Btw,u try sha..... But who gave you the right to bear 'Dr love ... My friend i hereby name you 'Dr lust
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by LesbianBoy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
Drlove1989: All im trying to say here is that any girl who loves you will never love you becuase of money or your status. Girls don't want money, all they need is love, romance, care. You have to be very caring and humble for any lady to love for who you are. Don't waste your time using your money to win her love becuase she will be giving that same money to another guy whom she truly love. Ladies are very complicated and are driven by emotion. Those five steps i gave will work for any lady whom is truly a lady. That is if you are looking for true love.
Drlove...
ARE YOU FOR REAL
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
@DRLove, I beg to differ!
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2012

bi]tch moves in bold undecided
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by born2boink(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2012
When trouble come your wau;naija babe run way

When money comes your here, naija girls come busy body for your house

When money runs away,naija babes disspeared

When yawagas say you rob or fraud;naija girls go denied dem know you again
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by MrsChima(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2012
born2fuck: When trouble come your wau;naija babe run way

When money comes your here, naija girls come busy body for your house

When money runs away,naija babes disspeared

When yawagas say you rob or fraud;naija girls go denied dem know you again

I suggest you get some new Naija chicks. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by MrsChima(f): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2012

What kind of women are you dealing with?

First of all, you can only speak for yourself and EACH MAN on this planet Earth have different needs and wants. What works for you may not work for the next person. You have to customize your life base on YOUR agility and endurance.

You sound like a begging and whining Negro with that bullshit you have written. One thing you MUST NEVER DO is be dishonest. Honesty may hurt sometimes, but it is necessary. Some people may not tolerate the salt, but make sure it is relevant.

Why would you want to be with someone that you don't feel attracted to or aren't beautiful to YOU?

You don't have to kneel to her and she doesn't have to kneel to you. It goes both ways.

I am sorry your advice is delusional and unrealistic.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by freecocoa(f): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2012
@Drbullshit1989,if you truly have a blog,i advice you shut it down,like wtf?is this what you put on that blog of yours?my 14 years old cousin won't even fall for this crap.mscheew rubbish of first class order.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Booty4me: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2012
@op subscribin....where is d blog sef
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beware! She's the devil's advocate on a mission to sissify all men!! smiley
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
pendo89: I think all you listed works for teenagers.

Change title to '5 steps in winning a teenager's heart.'

please how old are you? are you broken hearted? you seem to me like you are the one that will fall for this thing most easily
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by kay9(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Poster, u're an idiot. 'Nuff said.

What i dont get is how this gurl's posts keep ending up on the trending list... Last time she wrote some crap about what kinda man ladies should avoid. I almost threw up after reading it.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Drlove1989(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2012
Ladies I know have fallen several times due to close interactions with the opposite sex. If you are a guy and start being close to a girl who is just your friend. Try and control your emotion as a man and be nice to the girl. Be very nice and humble and apply some of the steps I mentioned above. Make sure you call her frequently, make sure you text her frequestly, make sure you care for her. Issues that disturbs her aslo disturbs you the more. Try and always help her out in areas of difficulties. While doing all these, don't show her any intention that you want to win her love but just be plain, nice, humble, make her happy, make her laugh, make sure you apply the 'I miss you mechanism'. Buy her gifts occasionally. The problem with most guys is that they quikly make their intentions known without waiting for the right time, just be patient and tolerate her weakness. If you can do all these, all that would be going on inside her mind after some time will be; 'God, this guy is so nice and above all, he does not expect anything from me', 'he is just simple and humple, he makes me happy always', 'he is such a selfless man' the next thing is that she would start wishing you ask her out. She may not agree at first but with time she would, except she has a genue reason for not such as she is married, engaged etc. Even some engaged ladies do fall to these humble steps. Ladies I know are very emotional, services like these touches them, this is why they easily sheld tears. Above all, ladies love guys that are presentable. Try and work on your self. I have applied these on many ladies and they all started having emotional feelings for me. It works. Patient is the key to its success. I tried it on a lady recently and it took me just one month two weeks for he to fall. She is now disturbing my line with sweet calls and text messages. Though, ladies love to pretend but inside that pretence, you can find their true feelings.

Readers, you can throw more abuse on me, I don't care. The problem we have in this country is that most of us are just arrogant for nothing and most of us can abuse others for nothing. If you read my opinion and you don't like it, simply go off or tell me why you don't agree with me rather than throwing abuses on me, did I call your name. Please, let learn to be gentlemen and women. For those guys that showed their arrogance and abused me, this just showed how you are and believe me, ladies don't like people like you. Ladies love gentlemen, they respect them and value them. I wish you well. If you really want to be in a serious relationship as a man, you have to be gentle and humbel to your woman. There is no amount of money you can use that can buy her love. She may fall for you but believe me, she will be waiting for the right time to cheat on you and spend her money on the guy that satisfys her emotional needs. Statistics has proven all these.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Hotsnow1989(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2012

u ar so funny bro,does tips ar 4 children
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Drlove1989(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Read my follow up replies to understand me properly.
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Killz1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
Drlove1989:

Readers, you can throw more abuse on me, I don't care. The problem we have in this country is that most of us are just arrogant for nothing and most of us can abuse others for nothing. If you read my opinion and you don't like it, simply go off or tell me why you don't agree with me rather than throwing abuses on me, did I call your name. Please, let learn to be gentlemen and women. For those guys that showed their arrogance and abused me, this just showed how you are and believe me, ladies don't like people like you. Ladies love gentlemen, they respect them and value them. I wish you well. If you really want to be in a serious relationship as a man, you have to be gentle and humbel to your woman. There is no amount of money you can use that can buy her love. She may fall for you but believe me, she will be waiting for the right time to cheat on you and spend her money on the guy that satisfys her emotional needs. Statistics has proven all these.
www.story.co.uk undecided
Re: 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart by Fawaz30(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2012

Yeah he meant teenagers, those BS lines dont work with women @ all, believe me i know enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out My New Pics Thats Causing Girls To Cry / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.