Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa (1131 Views)

A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / To Russia With Love With My Condolences As Russian Plane Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa by phizzle14(f): 2:44am On Apr 13, 2012
my uncle is in Russia with his family and he wants to transfer to america but doesn't know how to go about it..please ideas and info on how to go about it..

1 Like

Re: Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa by mikkyangel(m): 3:34am On Apr 13, 2012
Did he apply for usa visa lottery, u never know, he or his wife mayb lucky..( there are thousands of Nigerians i meet in Baltimore Maryland, Texas and Califonia, 70% came via usa visa lottery)
Howerver, you should try n give us more infomation about ur uncle..

1) what does your uncle do for a living?( He could come to Usa via work visa )..My friend came from Russia in 2009 via this means J1 visa(he swore never to go back),he now lives in New Jersey
2)Is he a legal resident in russia?
3)Whats his educational qualification? (Canada could b the best option in this case,meaning he could apply for a college in canada,he makes a move first and letter he can bring his family in)...
4) How old is he

1 Like

Re: Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa by phizzle14(f): 4:14am On Apr 13, 2012
tnx for d fast response,i really appreciate it...my uncle is a legal resident n he is a lecturer too,,bt ill get all oda infos from him so u can help on what exactly he can do...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expired Nigerian Passport / How To Divorce A NIG Marriage In The UK ? / Nairalanders In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.