Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President (686 Views)

Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / Buhari Says Will Continue With Agric Policy, GESS / Boko Haram Leader Threatens To "Devour" President Jonathan In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by justin04(m): 4:07am On Apr 13, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by Callotti: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2012
As the main course of course!
Yummy.
I wonder who is gonna be the desert! cheesy

Dame Patience and her Okrika Mgbeke Grammatical Nukes? cry

The real SHOWDOWN I swear!

Assssssshion Time!!!!

Mu he he he he he
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by Mynd44: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2012
Whatever those lunatics wanna do, let them do fast. It will only quicken their doom
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2012
Interesting. the retardeen is about to be devoured within 3months. unfortunately, innocent lives will be lost as a result of this
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by homerac7: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2012
this is crazy!

i may not be a fan of GEJ but this is more that d president, its an act of war against every man and woman of goodwill everywhere irrespective of ur language, religion or other beliefs. only ffool will glee at this brazen threat of madness. its a very idiotic thing to think that this is time to play tribal or divisive card because any good thinker should know that any victory for these terrorists is a loss for everyone- this is not point of political correctness, but fact! if u cant comprehend this simple logic, then your brain is probably too immature to understand the functioning of a state. if u still think this is a hausa/fulani conspiracy, then u r not thinking wide enough. if u think u can laugh while the "north" being killed from within, then u dont know what danger awaits u if they succeed; u r the next victim of the"new power".

the Yorubas have a wonderful saying that "its at sapling that the Iroko tree is weeded off, if not, it will house demons when its fully matured." (ati kekere l'ati n peka iroko, b'o ba d'agba tan, a maa gb'ebo)

this is no "we against them", its US! wake up peeps!
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2012
^^^^

its up to him to tell us who the sponsors are like he claimed and him acting decisively no matter who is offended especially within his political circle. Until then, we all are helpless
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by homerac7: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2012
^

my brother, i share your disappointment in Mr president's handling of this matter among many others.

but the truth is that we all are potential victims, so its more than his incompetence alone. i wish i know what to suggest as solution, but we cant just sit and watch this matter get worse or pretend it wont finally get to us. on the average, the man has mpre resources to preotect himself and his family, and in d worst case scenario, carry all his family and jet out to b a guest of another country when Nigeria gets over run by some terrorist groups. this is what we cant wait to let happen. by then, its u and i with our less privileged families that will b facing bullets, bombs and artilleries from invading terrorist forces.
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by Demdem(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2012
^^^^^

ok, what do u expect ordinary citizens to do about this. its for this reason a govt was elected. the people arent armed unlike these criminals. I agree with u that the vast populace will suffer more no doubt but until the govt wakes up the more to his responsibilities, i see no light at the tunnel at least for now.
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by Olaolufred(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2012
They may not be able to devour NIGERIA as a Nation.
But They can easily devour the President.
Remember, Boko Haram dictates where he could go and where he shouldn't dare.
HE OBEYED THE BOKO HARAM WARNING OF NOT ENTERING THE EAGLE'S SQUARE ON 1st oct. 2011.
I BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE BOKO HARAM COMMANDS HE WOULD FEARFULLY OBEY.
DRAMA JUST STARTING.
HOW CAN THAT MUMU JONA GO TO KOREA AND START SPEAKING RUBISH?
HAS KOREA BECOME A LAND FOR RUBISH TALKS?
BOKO WILL HIT MORE HARD TO PROOVE BETTER POINTS.
NIGERIAN WILL FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES AFTER HIS DEMISE.
JONA, THE WORST WOES TO BEFALL NIGERIA.
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by homerac7: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2012
@ Demdem,

its unfortunate and worrisome. i wish i know what to suggest, but honestly i dont. reason we hav a president is for leadership at all time, someone to call d rally when theres a national emergency. but we hav a small minded man whos more interested in SS Ijaw nation above national duty at a time we have an emerging situation, arent we in trouble?

@ Olaolufred,

bros, its not a laughing matter o! u may despise GEJ, but if this matter over runs him, guess what will happen....u and i will b at mercies of so animals with weapons. Think Somalia.
Re: Boko Haram Says Will "Devour" Nigeria President by mukina2: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2012

(1)

Hitler On Jonathan / FG Paid N100m To Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader – AGF / Word-4-word Account Of The Conversation Between The Crew Of The Ill-fated Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.