Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Can We Please Focus? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Please Focus? (4257 Views)

The Government Should Focus On Population Control / Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Please Focus? by KevinII(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
Bawss1:

It's when people appoint themselves as angels of justice that things get out of hand. There is always going to be a point of view that doesn't sit well with you, call it out fairly or let it be. There are too many Voltrons on this forum wreaking more havoc than they imagine.
Lol@ voltron. If u read thru my previous posts you'll see that 98% of the time I was goofing around being as unserious and unintelligible as possible, then I happened on a thread yesterday and saw the wickedness of some women and also read about their history and I could not resist being voltron, as u call it. Why? I have a friend, a friend for whom I was bestman barely 7 months ago, going thru hell in his young marriage because his wife has suddenly began seeking counsel from lame ass miserable single women like the ones here, whose bad attitude did not allow them keep their men and thus they want company.
I can bet my last dollar that the majority of them here are in their late 30s and 40s, miserable and alone and having wasted their own chance of happiness they want other women to be like them.
Maybe I'll go back to goofing around, maybe not. And God help them I choose the later, I'll make sure I'm a major pain in their wasted asses. Bloody mofos
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Is this thread really necessary? You need to convince me it is.

dearie, I think this thread is necessary, debrief has done well to bring this topic up as a way of calling ourselves to order. If you ask me, I think we really went overboard in the thread, "Seriously contemplating divorce" I'm new on NL and d very first impression that stuck is this attack and insults.

I've actually wondered on my own y anyone would want to attack the personality of someone u dont know from Adam. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, lets respect that.

This thread is necessary i beg, just hoping that we will not end up turning it into another battle field cos im alreay sensing the arrows flying cool
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
Peaceheartt dearie,

don't for once think I was planning to lock the thread. What you fear is exactly what Mr.Richvkunt has started. Why woulld he call my moderation biased if he wasn't deliberately looking for trouble

Mr. Richvkunt, u can only keep guessing what my intentions are . . .keep guessing.
Like I pointed out earlier, u can apply if u are interested.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
Funny thing is the usual suspects are actually married women(or so they claim). It's conceited to feel offended at DIFFERENCES in opinion, and downright immature to attack another's post. Even if you feel someone has 'misyarned', the proper response would be to educate such a person. I have been guilty of this on a number of occassions and regret such outbursts as they are generally more harmful than helpful. People please learn to quote with respect.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by taryour(f): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
peaceheartt:

dearie, I think this thread is necessary, debrief has done well to bring this topic up as a way of calling ourselves to order. If you ask me, I think we really went overboard in the thread, "Seriously contemplating divorce" I'm new on NL and d very first impression that stuck is this attack and insults.

I've actually wondered on my own y anyone would want to attack the personality of someone u dont know from Adam. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, lets respect that.

This thread is necessary i beg, just hoping that we will not end up turning it into another battle field cos im alreay sensing the arrows flying cool

very true.. I av also been insulted befor by....(i refuse to put names),although i gave mine back but at a point i ad to keep quite cos i felt WTF,, it dosnt speak well of me exchange words on air. Well am lookin foward to dis issue being resolved.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Debrief you try.....but there was no need for it, this thread will not make me keep quiet for any FOOL that thinks he can insult and abuse me because of my own opinion and point of views. The other thread is in the past, and you will use that to judge my new posts?, seriously?!!! so i have to be stereotyped to one advice, different advice is warranted by the circumstances of the event, since majority of people just give advice without adequately practising Empathy....you detach yourself from the problem and give unrealistic advice....

Beacuse some of you have gone through a broken home and know how difficult divorce is now, you think nobody should go through it, if you are so anti-divorce in the first place why didn't you make your marraiges work? Please don't come here and attack us because someone adviced your wives to leave you and she/they took to their advice....If she/they had something to hold back on in the marraige she /they would have stayed.

Agiboma has alot to still keep her in her marriage and am happy she is still there, if she left her hubby, is it mine own husband she would come and marry See me see wahala.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
Well some women on this section are simply impossible.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp: Debrief you try.....but there was no need for it, this thread will not make me keep quiet for any FOOL that thinks he can insult and abuse me because of my own opinion and point of views. The other thread is in the past, and you will use that to judge my new posts?, seriously?!!! so i have to be stereotyped to one advice, different advice is warranted by the circumstances of the event, since majority of people just give advice without adequately practising Empathy....you detach yourself from the problem and give unrealistic advice....

Beacuse some of you have gone through a broken home and know how difficult divorce is now, you think nobody should go through it, if you are so anti-divorce in the first place why didn't you make your marraiges work? Please don't come here and attack us because someone adviced your wives to leave you and she/they took to their advice....If she/they had something to hold back on in the marraige she /they would have stayed.

Agiboma has alot to still keep her in her marriage and am happy she is still there, if she left her hubby, is it mine own husband she would come and marry See me see wahala.
shut ur mouth, who are you to advice someone to go for divorce?? what do you know abt mariage self? who knows if you are the type that uses nylon bag to move into man's house in d nite cos i dnt believe u married legally, we are tryin to avoid broken homes in the society and you are here ranting like a mad dog. keep ur fucckkdup advice, silly woman
Re: Can We Please Focus? by KevinII(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
the rants of unrepentant fools will not cease to amuse me. some of us are not even married yet. some of us have also been 'targets' of used up, divorced women who have had their chance and lost it, coming over and throwing themselves all over us. we have seen their bitterness and loneliness firsthand and hence we are able to comprehend why they wont want other women's marriages to work.
y'all keep up with the act in the name of half brained, confused feminism, claiming husbands u only meet in the dream grin grin. God will heal your pains and deliver you from your miseries, but only if you are repentant and remorseful. meanwhile we are not fooled.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by KevinII(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:
shut ur mouth, who are you to advice someone to go for divorce?? what do you know abt mariage self? who knows if you are the type that uses nylon bag to move into man's house in d nite cos i dnt believe u married legally, we are tryin to avoid broken homes in the society and you are here ranting like a mad dog. keep ur fucckkdup advice, silly woman
give them no mind bro. they're sad sickos
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
Lol@ voltron. If u read thru my previous posts you'll see that 98% of the time I was goofing around being as unserious and unintelligible as possible, then I happened on a thread yesterday and saw the wickedness of some women and also read about their history and I could not resist being voltron, as u call it. Why? I have a friend, a friend for whom I was bestman barely 7 months ago, going thru hell in his young marriage because his wife has suddenly began seeking counsel from lame ass miserable single women like the ones here, whose bad attitude did not allow them keep their men and thus they want company.
I can bet my last dollar that the majority of them here are in their late 30s and 40s, miserable and alone and having wasted their own chance of happiness they want other women to be like them.
Maybe I'll go back to goofing around, maybe not. And God help them I choose the later, I'll make sure I'm a major pain in their wasted asses. Bloody mofos
Did someone impersonate your handle or is this really you?shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can We Please Focus? by KevinII(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Did someone impersonate your handle or is this really you?shocked shocked shocked
lol. i was only just goofing around before
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:

Otondo!! Proper are you married? You shut the Bleep-up and be a real man by keeping your homes and stop advocating for no- divorce with empty mouth, if you want the divorce rate to reduce, enlarge your heart and talk to all the counterfeit men we have, marrying theSe days....the job is not on the woman alone, it is a two-way thing, if you all cannot live the life, talk the talk and walk the walk as you should, keep your ego and advice in your pocket and shove it up your arses......
Re: Can We Please Focus? by coogar: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
dayokanu: Well some women on this section are simply impossible.

especially the ones who scream "divorce" at the first sign of trouble.
perpetual home wreckers they are - how can any sane individual advise another woman
to forgo his marriage because of little issues that can be solved?

there are plenty of them here. most of them claim to be married but i doubt it.
no woman living happily in marriage would advise another to leave her husband.
i am not too sure this thread is necessary but some women on this section need
to take a hard look at themselves with their bile. it's pathetic!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by KevinII(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
coogar:

especially the ones who scream "divorce" at the first sign of trouble.
perpetual home wreckers they are - how can any sane individual advise another woman
to forgo his marriage because of little issues that can be solved?

there are plenty of them here. most of them claim to be married but i doubt it.
no woman living happily in marriage would advise another to leave her husband.

i am not too sure this thread is necessary but some women on this section need
to take a hard look at themselves with their bile. it's pathetic!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
My post must be making so many go nuts....hence their nit-picking around the threads....wosh!!!! Ronkelu!!! You are good. Nansense!!!!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
lol. i was only just goofing around before
Nice,it would be cool to keep seeing this more serious side of you wink.btw you are already defeating the purpose of this thread,thought it was to end the name callings and stuff?let it go already.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by KevinII(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Nice,it would be cool to keep seeing this more serious side of you wink.btw you are already defeating the purpose of this thread,thought it was to end the name callings and stuff?let it go already.

yes ma (u sound like my mom tongue). am out
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kevin_II:
yes ma (u sound like my mom tongue). am out
Yeah good boy(that's my son tongue)stay cool.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa, wetin you dey find here?? you don marry ni runalong to romance kia kia
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
lol at the thread. She wants peace when she is d number one problem. Madam, u have murdered peace and u will sleep no more. Either change id and start afresh as a saint or leave NL. We see through ur hypocrisy.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica: freecocoa, wetin you dey find here?? you don marry ni runalong to romance kia kia
Don't even start with me o,because you dey see me for romance section doesn't mean i'm a kid o so better be kiaful.undecided
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Africaine(f): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
You people are seriously scaring me oh! Why can't we just get along? A few insults or yabs here and there isn't so bad,atleast it keeps things fun and we can't all agree or hav same opinions,we are different for crying out,so its okay,people shud say their piece and move on.
This is supposed to be a place where people can come and speak wats bugging to faceless strangers so that they won't be judged and you'all spoiling it jor!

Just say ur own and waka and don't go refering to it another time,shikenna.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
I swear that ronke girl is an old harlot. She is so unrefined and crude. They try to imitate chaircover but i don't think chaircover ask people to divorce their husbands. A woman who has a decent home will not advocate for divorce. What woman who has a happy home will always be online? The only married women here with respect are Chaircover, Agiboma, Miss Ife, Bluediva, Mrs Siena and a few others. The rest are either unmarried, divorced or frustrated old hags.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi: I swear that ronke girl is an old harlot. She is so unrefined and crude. They try to imitate chaircover but i don't think chaircover ask people to divorce their husbands. A woman who has a decent home will not advocate for divorce. What woman who has a happy home will always be online? The only married women here with respect are Chaircover, Agiboma, Miss Ife, Bluediva, Mrs Siena and a few others. The rest are either unmarried, divorced or frustrated old hags.

Haba Gaggi na wa for you o,abeg take it easy.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Don't even start with me o,because you dey see me for romance section doesn't mean i'm a kid o so better be kiaful.undecided
freecocoa na fight abi i don yab you before? you know am a gentleman
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:
freecocoa na fight abi i don yab you before? you know am a gentleman
No be fight-yet and i no want fight so no make me vex.

Gentleman ko,with all the cuss you dey pack give Ronke abi?clear road jorh.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi: I swear that ronke girl is an old harlot. She is so unrefined and crude. They try to imitate chaircover but i don't think chaircover ask people to divorce their husbands. A woman who has a decent home will not advocate for divorce. What woman who has a happy home will always be online? The only married women here with respect are Chaircover, Agiboma, Miss Ife, Bluediva, Mrs Siena and a few others. The rest are either unmarried, divorced or frustrated old hags.

bros, well said. infact she dey fall my hand, yoruba girls are one of the most cultured, mannered, refined, decent, decorous creatures, but like they say, there are always exceptions, and i believe ronke is a good example
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: No be fight-yet and i no want fight so no make me vex.

Gentleman ko,with all the cuss you dey pack give Ronke abi?clear road jorh.
grin grin grin
ronke is my sister, i cant insult her, just correction
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
this is the very reason why I didn't think this thread is necessary. Just look at ronke displaying herself up there.

Debrief, I think u need to address her.

Well guys, let's behave ourselves . . .I wont hesitate to close this thread or ban everibody for 24hours if you pesist cool . Class captain has spoken.lol
Re: Can We Please Focus? by kolaoloye(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ ronkebp & freecocoa
Note that temptations are bound to come but pls don't react negatively.
Say to your haters " get thee behind me I'm for peace" and stroll back to the palace where you belong.
grin I left you with these kiss kiss take it one by one grin
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
[quote author=Tgirl4real]Peaceheartt dearie,

don't for once think I was planning to lock the thread. What you fear is exactly what Mr.Richvkunt has started. Why woulld he call my moderation biased if he wasn't deliberately looking for trouble

Mr. Richvkunt, u can only keeps guess what my intentions are . . .keep guessing.
Like I pointed out earlier, u can apply if u are interested.

[b]Very funny.
1.The Chambers 21st century dictionary describes a moderator as someone who settles disputes.Also called a mediator.An officer that superintends exams.Or a person that moderates in any other sense.

2.Moderation is described as the state of being moderate.An act of making something moderate or less extreme.A lack of excess.the art of self control.

Madam/Miss,
Do you really feel you are exhibiting any of the above with the way you fly into arguments and take sides in disputes in this section of this forum?
Please bear in mind that there are two people moderating this section and the other person does not fly off the handle the way you do.
Rest assured,Madam?Miss,I do not want your job,but all I am asking is that you do the job without fear or favor and apply the same rules to all the sides-this can not be too difficult to do since it is not rocket science.
You seem to have a bee in your bonnet,that I am a trouble maker-Please I am not.
I only say it how I see it.
You are free to delete my post or ban me since it is part of your limit less powers but I would advise you to apply conscience in what ever you are doing.
Once again I come in peace.Thank you.

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / Where Can I Buy An Infant Car Seat In Nigeria? / Woman Pregnant For Her Step-son - Nawaoooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.