Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists (6916 Views)

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Religion Section Will Always Turn Christians Into Atheists, Not Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
5) Forcing people to go to church; My aunt used to go crazy when we did not go to church. We had to go to church even if we were sick. Furthermore, I also went to a christian university in Nigeria where students must go to church 4 times a week (Sunday,Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). Too much of anything is bad. Forcing someone to do something just makes the person hate the thing even more and more. It makes you wonder whether going to church is more important than God himself.

4) The different denominations of Churches; As a catholics, we made fun of protestants and their false miracles/loud praises/rich pastors. Why is that beggars outside the pentecostal churches never get their amputated legs healed? Why shout praises to God when he can hear you (just sing calmly like catholics)? Why does a pastor need a private jet when international diplomats who need to travel more dont? However, catholics have their own problems with the lie of papal infallibility and teaching of purgatory etc. Mormons believed that blacks were cursed to be slaves of men in the past. Ironic for christians that the bible said that[b] a kingdom divided against itself shall not prosper[/b].

3) The activities of God and the activities of christians; For christians, we see pastors slapping girls, reverend fathers raping altar boys, the early catholic church endorsing the slavery and torture of unbelievers, crusades etc. For God, we see God keeping silent while 5 year old girls are brutally raped in Congo, while sex slaves are smuggled aroung the world and while priests rape young boys.

2) The thought of your relatives/friends in hell; As Nigerians, most of our ancestors, starting from our great grand parents did not know God, Christianity came through the British and Portuguese before or during their time. However, the bible says that the only way to God is through Jesus Christ. Are we going to agree that our ancestors are in hell? Are we going to say people like Ghandi who lived a saintly life but did not accept Christianity are going to hell?

1) The christian indifference to inconsistencies in the bible; Why do christians get angry when they are confronted with passages in the bible which do not seem okay? Ask any christian to explain any of the following verses and they will curse you as if you're a demon;

-Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

-When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

-Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

-Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

Bonus; Christians will also get angry if you tell that in the bible, Abraham married his step sister called Sarah or that Jesus never condemned slavery that was around him

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
So, what do christians or atheists think about this?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by emofine2(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
students must go to church 4 times a week

shocked Did you guys even have time to revise? grin

Forcing someone to do something just makes the person hate the thing even more

Exactly.

Logicboy you’re funny grin but this is quite an interesting thread though and you have some rather good points. I’m a “Christian” apostate (if I ever was a willing Christian to begin with) but no atheist.

I have no contempt for adherents of the gospel or any other belief system for that matter. I understand that many seek salvation in various ways.
But I’m much disgusted by an institution laden with iniquities and covered not by the “blood of Jesus” but that of an anonymous throng of victims that fell short of some criteria yet when the wind blows claims to offer salvation for “all”.

I don’t subscribe to the propaganda that biasedly ranks the Jewish populace as more significant than I and as God’s elect. I do not accept that I am second best. I suppose that made me a bad "christian".

What I disliked the most was that I felt I was being coerced into loving this being because if I don’t I’ll burn. I cannot substitute my faith with force. . Was I supposed to be so afraid of burning that I’ll train myself to love this character? Wouldn't I be governed by fear and not love? Such sounded like manipulation to me. Add to the fact this positioning of oneself or ones institution as the sole owners of the truth and direct channel from God appeared conceited to me.
My ancestors never read the bible but they knew that stealing, killing etc was wrong. They knew this before the bible was even published. And why do I need to connect to God through a Jewish Rabbi that most likely couldn't even pronounce my native name? A Jewish persona that is far removed from me in so many ways.

I've always been inquisitive so I've often questioned why I was a “Christian” . . .if my parents were Muslims would I have been Muslim? Is religion hereditary? Is it right to be complacent in the staple faith of ones household? If such is an individual responsibility shouldn't we seek out the truth for ourselves? Why don’t I feel connected or compatible with this faith if it’s supposed to be universal? Could God not reveal the truth of itself prior to the arrival of the missionaries or in contextually relevant ways to all people?

P.S I notice that it’s usually the Catholics that become atheist than any other Christian denomination….well at least from my own observation hmm.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

Exactly.

Logicboy you’re funny grin but this is quite an interesting thread though and you have some rather good points. I’m a “Christian” apostate (if I ever was a willing Christian to begin with) but no atheist.

I have no contempt for adherents of the gospel or any other belief system for that matter. I understand that many seek salvation in various ways.
But I’m much disgusted by an institution laden with iniquities and covered not by the “blood of Jesus” but that of an anonymous throng of victims that fell short of some criteria yet when the wind blows claims to offer salvation for “all”.

I don’t subscribe to the propaganda that biasedly ranks the Jewish populace as more significant than I and as God’s elect. I do not accept that I am second best. I suppose that made me a bad "christian".

What I disliked the most was that I felt I was being coerced into loving this being because if I don’t I’ll burn. I cannot substitute my faith with force. . Was I supposed to be so afraid of burning that I’ll train myself to love this character? Such sounded like manipulation to me. Add to the fact this positioning of oneself or ones institution as the sole owners of the truth and direct channel from God appeared conceited to me.
My ancestors never read the bible but they knew that stealing, killing etc was wrong. They knew this before the bible was even published. And why do I need to connect to God through a Jewish Rabbi that most likely couldn't even pronounce my native name? A Jewish persona is far removed from me in so many ways.

I've always been inquisitive so I've often questioned why I was a “Christian” . . .if my parents were Muslims would I have been Muslim? Is religion hereditary? Is it right to be complacent in the staple faith of ones household? If such is an individual responsibility shouldn't we seek out the truth for ourselves? Why don’t I feel connected or compatible with this faith if it’s supposed to be universal? Could God not reveal the truth of itself prior to the arrival of the missionaries or in contextually relevant ways to all people?

P.S I notice that it’s usually the Catholics that become atheist than any other Christian denomination….well at least from my own observation hmm.

I agree with your post. One has to wonder if many christians really give a deep thought about their religion

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Callotti: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
Please, don't forget sweeeeeeeeeeeeet premarital S-E-X and adultery! kiss

The main reason I became an agnostic. . . NO INTENTION OF FORSAKING OTHERS! cool
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
Callotti: Please, don't forget sweeeeeeeeeeeeet premarital S-E-X and adultery! kiss

The main reason I became an agnostic. . . NO INTENTION OF FORSAKING OTHERS! cool

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Callotti: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
Furthermore. . .Christianity forbids oral/anal sex.
Only missionary style? Tufiakwa.
If I wanno phock a horse or a monkey. . . I like that to be my own business.
Not the business of God!
The ultimate freedom.cool
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Callotti: Furthermore. . .Christianity forbids oral/anal sex.
Only missionary style? Tufiakwa.
If I wanno phock a horse or a monkey. . . I like that to be my own business.
Not the business of God!
The ultimate freedom.cool

Calm down. I feel you on freedom (especially from religion) but WTF are you suggesting bestiality? Calm down

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by mkmyers45(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

Exactly.

What I disliked the most was that I felt I was being coerced into loving this being because if I don’t I’ll burn. I cannot substitute my faith with force. . Was I supposed to be so afraid of burning that I’ll train myself to love this character? Wouldn't I be governed by fear and not love? Such sounded like manipulation to me. Add to the fact this positioning of oneself or ones institution as the sole owners of the truth and direct channel from God appeared conceited to me.
My ancestors never read the bible but they knew that stealing, killing etc was wrong. They knew this before the bible was even published. And why do I need to connect to God through a Jewish Rabbi that most likely couldn't even pronounce my native name? A Jewish persona that is far removed from me in so many ways.

1. Explain what you mean.
2. And what conclusion have you come to?
3. Not exactly true...although the role of the catholic church in religious deformity and autocracy cannot be over-emphasized
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
mkmyers45:

3. Not exactly true...although the role of the catholic church in religious deformity and autocracy cannot be over-emphasized

Please, can you share your thoughts on the topic? Do you agree with these things that turn christians into atheists?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by emofine2(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
mkmyers45:

1) Some people assume that whatever belief system they adhere to will automatically be the one their children will adopt like my parents unfortunately. . .bless them. So when I call myself an apostate I mean that I was once subjected to that belief system as it was the staple religion of my household.

2) I believe spirituality is subjective and the truth is not manifested in one context alone.

3) That’s why I closed the sentence with “from my observation”. I wouldn’t say it’s fact it’s just been my encounter.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by duality(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
hehe.

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. luke 13;31

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
duality:
hehe.

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. luke 13;31

Seriously, dude? That's all you can say? Typical, don't address the quotes from the bible put forward, just come with your own quote.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Jenwitemi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
They don't, in my view. They will tell you that they have given it a lot of thought, but i seriously doubt that, judging by what they believe in and how they think.
logicboy:

I agree with your post. One has to wonder if many christians really give a deep thought about their religion
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Jenwitemi: They don't, in my view. They will tell you that they have given it a lot of thought, but i seriously doubt that, judging by what they believe in and how they think.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by duality(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
@logicboy, look, the devil is a very CRUEL master. all this one you are doing i've seen people do them and fail. do you know who God is? please be very careful.

.... avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 timothy 6 20

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
duality: @logicboy, look, the devil is a very CRUEL master. all this one you are doing i've seen people do them and fail. do you know who God is? please be very careful.

.... avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 timothy 6 20

I pity people like you that are afraid to use their brains.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by duality(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
logicboy:

I pity people like you that are afraid to use their brains.

what have you don with your brain? all this nonsense on nairaland?

hear the word of the lord who made you.
Lu 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise peris
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by emofine2(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
duality:
hehe.

There is one thing I’ve never quite understood with some religious fractions. Why do you feel the need to remind us “heathens” and backsliders that we are going to hell? This is actually another turn off. Is it meant to be threatening or a warning? Although I take it from your “hehe” you’re rather delighted and smug at the prospect of other people’s demise which is quite worrying because you come across as a psycho.

But thanks to people like you I’ve become disillusioned and desensitised by the horrors of hell. At least my likely demise has afforded you some laughter. I guess I can’t be a bad person afterall smiley.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by numo86(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
Logic boy....I agree with u a lil....
But if u rili had a personal relationshp with Jah u wuldnt stop believin in him....
I knw d discrepancies in churches is enof to drive some1 away from it,but not from Yahweh...
And ofcus d hell fire doctrine too formulated by humans has also contributed to many thinkin dat God is cruel God,who will award everlastin life to 2 sets of peoples but 1 group enjoyin while d other suffers...that is not a bible teaching....
That also shuldnt make u stop believin in God...u know d truth..rather u shuld spread it not stop believing in the Creator....
And also most of our ancestors who never knew about God before dying do have d prospect of being resurrected when d end comes....
Why?? Because d bible says there will be a ressurection of both righteous and unrighteous persons.....
Unrighteous persons are definitly those who never knew about God but still with there conscience kept Gods commands...
Apostle paul did say that God will Judge us according to what we know and have known...
For those who have come to know Gods laws,they'll be judged by it..
For those without law,those who just had there consciences without a law attached to it,God will judge them accordin to there conscience....
But know this!!!!....u have heard about God and also u know him.....don't leave him....
I won't judge u,but we all will give an account on that day....
It is better u never knew God ,than for u to know he exists and ignore him......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
numo86: Logic boy....I agree with u a lil....
But if u rili had a personal relationshp with Jah u wuldnt stop believin in him....
I knw d discrepancies in churches is enof to drive some1 away from it,but not from Yahweh...
And ofcus d hell fire doctrine too formulated by humans has also contributed to many thinkin dat God is cruel God,who will award everlastin life to 2 sets of peoples but 1 group enjoyin while d other suffers...that is not a bible teaching....
That also shuldnt make u stop believin in God...u know d truth..rather u shuld spread it not stop believing in the Creator....
And also most of our ancestors who never knew about God before dying do have d prospect of being resurrected when d end comes....
Why?? Because d bible says there will be a ressurection of both righteous and unrighteous persons.....
Unrighteous persons are definitly those who never knew about God but still with there conscience kept Gods commands...
Apostle paul did say that God will Judge us according to what we know and have known...
For those who have come to know Gods laws,they'll be judged by it..
For those without law,those who just had there consciences without a law attached to it,God will judge them accordin to there conscience....
But know this!!!!....u have heard about God and also u know him.....don't leave him....
I won't judge u,but we all will give an account on that day....
It is better u never knew God ,than for u to know he exists and ignore him......

You still make the same mistake of threatening me with hell. You might as well threaten me with the boogeyman because they both dont exist!
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by numo86(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
Logic boy....lol...I'm nt threatning u with any hell fire....
I'm jus saying u know God so dnt leave him....
Deep down u knw he exists...u can do ur utmost to serve him...
Forget about d propagandas propagated by sme clerics....
It'll be more fun if u urself told them d real truth about God...
Let no man made doctrine deter u frm clinging to God...
Remember our fore fathers who never knew God still have d prospect of coming back...
@ least that should make u smile..abi?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
numo86: Logic boy....lol...I'm nt threatning u with any hell fire....
I'm jus saying u know God so dnt leave him....
Deep down u knw he exists...u can do ur utmost to serve him...
Forget about d propagandas propagated by sme clerics....
It'll be more fun if u urself told them d real truth about God...
Let no man made doctrine deter u frm clinging to God...
Remember our fore fathers who never knew God still have d prospect of coming back...
@ least that should make u smile..abi?

You are funny.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by duality(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act: 17:30

Logicboy, God loves You. YOU are going to use all these brilliance and intelligence you display for the Almighty God.remember apostle Saul; Just the way the worked against the gospel, he also worked for the gospel. God is going to use you to shame the devil. i see a viral preacher of the undiluted word of God in You. you Know, You will be the one to storm the camp to the atheists and win them for Jesus Christ. you are surly going to labour for God. There is going to be a radical transformation of your life. i see a very powerful end time preacher in you. God is using all these to prepare you. those coming with their logic and science, the holy spirit will empower you to deal with them. thats why you'r doing all these. You are not lost. you are being prepare for the end time battle for God. God bless you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by duality(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
emöfine2:

There is one thing I’ve never quite understood with some religious fractions. Why do you feel the need to remind us “heathens” and backsliders that we are going to hell? This is actually another turn off. Is it meant to be threatening or a warning? Although I take it from your “hehe” you’re rather delighted and smug at the prospect of other people’s demise which is quite worrying because you come across as a psycho.

But thanks to people like you I’ve become disillusioned and desensitised by the horrors of hell. At least my likely demise has afforded you some laughter. I guess I can’t be a bad person afterall smiley.

what i have for you now is this,

Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Eklektika(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2012
I v thot of this atheist stuff seriously a yl baq n i must confess d@ any1 who claims s/he iz an atheist iz simply indulging in mental laziness. Being freed 4rm d shaqls of 'believing' in a SUPREME DEITY myt sim chiq buh in d lng run,it leads 2 entropy.I c no direct r/shp btw folx who behave badly n d prezence of a SUPREME DEITY. D@ ppl r bhaving badly doez nt in any way neg8 d xistence of GOD. D sheer xpanse,coherence n order of d universe iz in itself a testimony 2 d intellingence of SMBDY HYA UP. It smaqs of pathetiq n cheap publicity d@ atheists strive 2 convince us d@ GOD doeznt exist,y I v neva seen a born atheist,funny,sha. Its wen 'they' bgin 2 grow up n bcom opinion8d n 'logiqal' den they'll start 4ming atheists. Mtcheeeeewww! Abegggy!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2012
logicboy:

If they do, they'll go astray. They just want the status quo to remain.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2012
Eklektika: I v thot of this atheist stuff seriously a yl baq n i must confess d@ any1 who claims s/he iz an atheist iz simply indulging in mental laziness. Being freed 4rm d shaqls of 'believing' in a SUPREME DEITY myt sim chiq buh in d lng run,it leads 2 entropy.I c no direct r/shp btw folx who behave badly n d prezence of a SUPREME DEITY. D@ ppl r bhaving badly doez nt in any way neg8 d xistence of GOD. D sheer xpanse,coherence n order of d universe iz in itself a testimony 2 d intellingence of SMBDY HYA UP. It smaqs of pathetiq n cheap publicity d@ atheists strive 2 convince us d@ GOD doeznt exist,y I v neva seen a born atheist,funny,sha. Its wen 'they' bgin 2 grow up n bcom opinion8d n 'logiqal' den they'll start 4ming atheists. Mtcheeeeewww! Abegggy!

What kind of gangsta grammar are you displaying? You're giving me headache bro angry
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2012
duality:
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act: 17:30

Logicboy, God loves You. YOU are going to use all these brilliance and intelligence you display for the Almighty God.remember apostle Saul; Just the way the worked against the gospel, he also worked for the gospel. God is going to use you to shame the devil. i see a viral preacher of the undiluted word of God in You. you Know, You will be the one to storm the camp to the atheists and win them for Jesus Christ. you are surly going to labour for God. There is going to be a radical transformation of your life. i see a very powerful end time preacher in you. God is using all these to prepare you. those coming with their logic and science, the holy spirit will empower you to deal with them. thats why you'r doing all these. You are not lost. you are being prepare for the end time battle for God. God bless you. smiley

Lmao. Sorry, was a catholic for 22 years, no going back to that self defeating life.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Judek2(m): 2:47am On Apr 14, 2012
Being an atheist is just related to one trying vehimently to escape the very nature and challange imbibed in him.
Infact, atheists are the most troubled set,knowing that they are wrestling themselves with what they cant quite clerify,giving them the opportunity to indulge only in what they assume. Just like science.

I tell you, ATHEISTS PITY THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by tbaba1234: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2012
When an atheist becomes agnostic

A few weeks ago, i had a discussion with a friend of mine who is an atheist. We spoke for over 4 hours and we analysed the contentions of atheism. After our discussion, she began to contemplate the possibility of a God.

At the end, she began to concede. The 'rational basis' of the atheist argument fell flat. And she began to see the improbability of a world without a creator. What defines that creator is the next step.... She was a bit overwhelmed when i started to talk about the Quran (i had to stop short but she promised to read the translation). Hopefully, she finds the courage to take the next logical but understandably difficult step.

The atheist who loses faith can be categorized into 3 groups (my categorization): Sometimes it is a mixture of a number

1. A person who is dissatisfied with the restriction placed on him by faith and feels the need for 'freedom'.

2. One who is disillusioned by the practices of members of their faith and who project that to the entire population.

3. A person who questions the rational basis of his faith and its practises and doesn't find anyone willing to provide the answers.

A brief analysis

1. Number 1 is probably the worst of the lot: He is simply saying: I don't believe in God because he doesn't let me do what i want to do.... This is the baby attitude of some atheists. They forget that our lives are filled with restrictions.

Our parents set rules around the house, our govt tells us how fast to drive. Failure to adhere to these rules are usually accompanied by punishments and fines.

It is a silly reason to leave faith because you think being told to have sex only in marriage is restrictive for instance. It is such a childish reason.

2. Priests raping kids, suicide bombers killing innocent civilians, kids killed after being accused of witchcraft, honor killings.

People who lose faith because of these reasons base their faith loss on purely emotional reasons. This is not a logical way to look at things. Religious ideologies can be twisted to fit the political and social aim of any one. A proper analysis into the faith could reveal that these actions are not related to the faith. There could be cultural practises unrelated to the religion (in the case of honor killings) or a twisted ideology to achieve political ends (suicide bombing). Look at the classical sources and don't make emotional choices.

3. There must be a rational basis in the foundation of any faith. However, before one loses faith one should always try to meet the knowledgeable and understand the rational basis for that faith. Not all truths can be deduced rationally but the underlining belief must meet the criteria of common sense.

Losing faith in one belief system is not equal to God does not exist. I would argue that there is a better common sense argument for the existence of a creator...
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Callotti: 4:14am On Apr 14, 2012
Please, as an Agnonstic cool. . .there is always a possiblility that some kind of a being exists.
AGNOSTICS ARE SUPER-SUPRA-PARA-INTELLEGENT ATHEISTS. . . because they at least try to humor you PHOCKING CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES AND BORN-AGAIN REETARDED BIGOTS. . .by helping you figure out what kind of a USELESS GOD your claim to worship IN YOUR OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS.

Here goes: kiss

But the manner of his existence is what I question. The inconsistencies and the outright disability in controlling the so-called world it claimed to have created.
It is NOT A STEP towards a deist or theistic stance.
Just a ponder.
Thank you!

Pertinent questions.

DOES YOUR GOD CARRY A 'HANDICAP' SIGN ON HIS OR HER VEHICLE OR SHOULD I SAY 'WINGS'?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680832[/img]

Only a FOOLISH AND DAFT God will allow his own creation aka Satan to destroy the world he created 'that was all good'!
Even Obama did not tolerate that kind of CRRRRRRRRAP from Osama!

Only a DAMNED LAZY God will allow the likes of TB Joshua and Oyedepo to use his so-called HOLY NAME to rip fools on Earth off!

Only a DUMB IMPOTENT God will act like you "Auspicious Ekiti deekless-wonders online" and use several monikers to go and be phocking other people's wives offline. . .and claim you are the 'HOLY GHOST' pehnis! BECAUSE HIS OWN PEHNIS IS TOO TOO SMALL TO TAKE CREDIT FOR CONCEIVING BASTARDS AS SAVIOUR WITH ANOTHER MEN'S PATERNITY ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF SUCH BASTARDS. . . with ASHAWO, ANUS-PHOCKING VIRGINS!!! tongue

IF YOUR GOD COULD PHOCK. . .HE WOULD HAVE FATHERED A CHILD FOR HIMSELF! NO NEED SNEAKING IN AND OUT OF JOSEPH'S WIFES POOHSIE. . .POOR MARY GOT R-APED AND DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT. SHE MUST HAVE HAD DOWN'S SYNDROME OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. OR SHE WAS DRUGGED WITH SOME DATE-R-APE DRUG FOR SURE BY THIS YOUR GOD IN THE FORM OF OYEDEPO OR TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA!!! kiss

Only a JEALOUS AND MISERABLE GOD will be angry for others using their d-e-e-ks and poohsies effectively because he has a DEAD AND IMPOTENT one! BECAUSE HE CAN'T PHOCK SHYTE AND GETS TOO MUCH E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI, HE GETS OVERLY JEALOUS WHEN ATHEISTS AND AGNOSTICS ARE SCREAMING WITH H-OR-GASMIC-H-ECTASIES IN THE BEDROOMS FROM BELOW, HAVING A SWELL TIME. . .INSTEAD OF PRAISING HIS USELESS AZZZZE IN SOME SHRINES OF CHURCHES AKA SPEAKING IN TONGUES. . .AND FOR NOT BEING STOOPID ENOUGH TO GIVE HIS SO-CALLED AZZEHOLES OF PASTORS A DOGGGONE DIME FOR TITHES! tongue

. . . and many more attributes!

Should I go on about this GOD OF YOURS? wink

No doubt he or she exists for sure. . . BUT HE MUST BE EVEN MORE STOOPID THAN YOURSELF!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013! / Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Praying With Fanta Brings Endless Prosperity! — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.