Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists (6907 Views)

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Religion Section Will Always Turn Christians Into Atheists, Not Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by tbaba1234: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Israel is in europe? geography classes are needed here o!!
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by tbaba1234: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Palestine is in the middle east, in asia..
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

Isreal is in Europe

Israel's in Asia. Is the Middle East in Europe?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto:

Israel's in Asia. Is the Middle East in Europe?

Isreal is politically in Europe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93European_Union_relations

Have you ever wondered why they play in European Champions league?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2012
So if Nigeria plays in the Champions league, because our African neighbours won't play us, you would say we're in Europe?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

Is the pope not from italy?

Did christianty not come from Europe to your country?

Is Isreal not in Europe?

The West is the bedrock of christianity today.

Christianiy is in turmoil and in the future, people will classify Jesus as the same with Zeus- a myhtology. It's inevitable
The highlighted shows you weren't referring to politics but location. You made a mistake, logically accept it..
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto: So if Nigeria plays in the Champions league, because our African neighbours won't play us, you would say we're in Europe?

1) Nigeria cant play in the champions league, it has to have relationships with Europe first. Isreal has numnerous tade agreements with Europe

2) Is itonly champions league they partake in when it comes to european matters?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto:
The highlighted shows you weren't referring to politics but location. You made a mistake, logically accept it..

pope = christian power, politics

European slave trade = colonialism, imperialism, slave trade, politics

Sorry, I am just too good for you. Try again
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2012
tbaba1234: Israel is in europe? geography classes are needed here o!!

Isreal is poltically in Europe. Go and research before you show ignorance
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

1) Nigeria cant play in the champions league, it has to have relationships with Europe first. Isreal has numnerous tade agreements with Europe

2) Is itonly champions league they partake in when it comes to european matters?

Have you heard of BRICS? Are all member countries on the same continent? So trade agreements determine what continent you are on politically.. what an argument

They partake in European events cos their Muslims neighbours will not work with them. That doesn't make them politically situated in Europe, infact they're more politically situate 'to use your parlance' in the US than in Europe..
On the other hand, a country like Russia has its capital in Asia, but some parts are also geographically located in Europe.. Would you call them European or Asian?

logicboy:
pope = christian power, politics

European slave trade = colonialism, imperialism, slave trade, politics

Sorry, I am just too good for you. Try again
What does catholicism have to do with Christianity? Was Jesus European? And how does European slave trade relate to Israel?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by tbaba1234: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2012
logicboy:

Is the pope not from italy?

Did christianty not come from Europe to your country?

Is Isreal not in Europe?

The West is the bedrock of christianity today.

Christianiy is in turmoil and in the future, people will classify Jesus as the same with Zeus- a myhtology. It's inevitable

I can't believe someone is trying to justify the statement::

Israel is in europe:

The Pope has no say in european politics at least not nearly as much as it used to be>>>

European slave trade is not a political issue: as least not directly:::

The state of israel does have political ties with Europe that is fine. But Israel is NOT the west.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto:

Have you heard of BRICS? Are all member countries on the same continent? So trade agreements determine what continent you are on politically.. what an argument

They partake in European events cos their Muslims neighbours will not work with them. That doesn't make them politically situated in Europe, infact they're more politically situate 'to use your parlance' in the US than in Europe..
On the other hand, a country like Russia has its capital in Asia, but some parts are also geographically located in Europe.. Would you call them European or Asian?

What does catholicism have to do with Christianity? Was Jesus European? And how does European slave trade relate to Israel?

Huh? You seem to be grasping at straws.

BRICS is not an organisation or a trade agreement. Fail no 1

Isreal has more functions with Europe than America. Fail no 2

Catholics compiled your bible. They are the no 1 christian denomination. Get over it
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2012
tbaba1234:

I can't believe someone is trying to justify the statement::

Israel is in europe:

The Pope has no say in european politics at least not nearly as much as it used to be>>>

European slave trade is not a political issue: as least not directly:::

The state of israel does have political ties with Europe that is fine. But Israel is NOT the west.

1) Yes, Isreal is poltically in Europe. Please, prove me wrong. Go and research and stop your ignorance

2) The pope has influence in Rome/Italy. Italy is in Europe.

3) Slave trade is a political issue as well as economic. What of imperisalism and colonialism?

4) Isreal is Western compared to your Arabic brothers
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2012
Perfect proof that not all atheists are intelligent... just as arrogant and as forceful as the pathetic christians they claim to hate...
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto: Perfect proof that not all atheists are intelligent... just as arrogant and as forceful as the pathetic christians they claim to hate...

Kai! You are sad. Why would you go down this route. You didnt know anything about Isreal and Europe and so, you eagerly thought you caught an athiest making a false statement. When you found out that you were wrong, you now say the athiest is arrogant.

You are sad
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by tbaba1234: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2012
Israel is western ?? I give up::
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2012
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2012
tbaba1234: Israel is western ?? I give up::

Me too.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto:
Me too.

Google is your friend. It's your choice to be ignorant.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2012
You need that advice more than I do...
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2012
musKeeto: You need that advice more than I do...

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Eklektika(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2012
@caloti *shaking my head pathetically* u'v gone demented 4 sure.m so sory 4 u.
@ logiqboy,d 'thugster' language appeal iz besides d point.u r simply engagin in logiqal hide n seek.
But seriously,all u atheists dezerve pity.;-(
p.s:y r atheists alwayz dis hostile,violent n virulent in their verbal attaqs?hmm...
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2012
Eklektika: @caloti *shaking my head pathetically* u'v gone demented 4 sure.m so sory 4 u.
@ logiqboy,d 'thugster' language appeal iz besides d point.u r simply engagin in logiqal hide n seek.
But seriously,all u atheists dezerve pity.;-(
p.s:y r atheists alwayz dis hostile,violent n virulent in their verbal attaqs?hmm...

Thugster language appeal??

Did you ignore the insults from your religious brothers on this thread?
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by Eklektika(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ logiqboy Again d@s besides d point. As an an adult,it behooves us 2 xpress our opinions n views in a calm n lucid manner devoid of rancor. 2 add 2 wot I said previously,I dnt begrudge ur ilk,cos evrybdy iz entitled 2 hiz own opinion. Irrefutable proofs abound of d existence of GOD. Thoz who say d@ HE doeznt exist because of charlatans who hv taken HIS Name in vain r only avoiding d bare hard facts. 4 example,my frend,if we both were in a room wit a blind man n d room bcoms hot because of d sunlyt. We both know d@ its as a result of d sun. If d blind man refuses 2 acknowledge d fact d@ d heat iz as a result of d sun,does it make d sun nt 2 b there?No. If d Bible were 2 b a buk of fables,u cud wish it away. But no oda buk haz exerted so much influence over d course of history despite d best efforts of ur ilk(nihilists,anarchists,kings n despots) 2 repudi8 n extinct it. Predictions made millienia ago hv unerringly come 2 pass wit astonishing accuracy. Lives hv bn trans4md,healed,changed n given a chance 2 lead better lives. D Bible is so accur8 d@ it even predicted abt folx lyk u of whom it said; 'since they refused 2 acknowledge GOD in their thots,GOD gave dem over 2 a REPROBATE mind.' U r 2 l8 in trying 2 disprove d existence of GOD,millions wd scoff @ u,buddy.
P.sWot has atheists contributed 2 embetter humanity? Only arguments. Rememba NO STATUE HAZ EVA BEING ERECTED IN HONOR OF A CRITIC.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by pssword: 3:52pm On May 08, 2012
"5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists "

A few more addition to the list:

6) The louche lifestyles of excess by many pastors.
7) Obsession with money by many pastors.
cool Fake healing drama ( in some cases slaps :-) )

You have to be a strong minded Christian to stay on course with many of this distractions.
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by logicboy: 3:58pm On May 08, 2012
pssword: "5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists "

A few more addition to the list:

6) The louche lifestyles of excess by many pastors.
7) Obsession with money by many pastors.
cool Fake healing drama ( in some cases slaps :-) )

You have to be a strong minded Christian to stay on course with many of this distractions.

100% agree!
Re: 5 Things That Turn Christians Into Atheists by uzoexcel(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference Between Christmas Eve & Watch Night? / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. / Today Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.