Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend (7901 Views)

What Do Girs Want to Hear When a guy is Wooing Them / Why Do Women Get Jealous When A Guy Is Wooing Their Friend? / When A Guy Is Wooing A Shy Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
A close friend of mine is wooing my girl friend via Facebook, though he never knew i had access to my girl friend's Facebook account, and the last thing my babe would ever imagine is me logging into her account cos I've never done that before.

On Wednesday I logged onto her account, cos i was less busy in the office, after i had logged on what I saw was my friend's mails telling my babe sweet words, though my babe is yet to give positive answer to all his messages...

Now the both of them are not aware of this, cos I didn't disclose it and my babe is not telling me anything.

Tell me what do you think i can do about this? should i keep reading the mails they are both exchanging or should I burst it all out?? and even if am to talk, whom should I confront? my babe? or my friend?

I'm kinda confuse need your advice pals.

Regards
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by omega25red(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Reading someone's private emails is a crime but beyond that hacking someone's FB account is also a crime.

you are heading for trouble both with your girl and friend.
you hacked your girl's FB is reason enough for her to dump and never trust you which will push her to the other guy's arms
your so called friend will probably beat your azz because only punks hack emails or he would tell your girl all your secrets which will push her to him anyway.

if i were you, i would stop reading the emails and confront the so called friend telling him that your girl showed you the emails he sent. Which should end your friendship and then tell your girl that you guys had a fight because he confessed to you that he liked her. By doing this your girl will then tell you everything you knew already. Then you can tell her to unfriend him and stop talking to him assuming she is loyal to you.

1 Like

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Reading someone's private emails is a crime but beyond that hacking someone's FB account is also a crime.

you hacked your girl's FB is reason enough for her to dump and never trust you which will push her to the other guy's arms
your so called friend will probably beat your azz because only punks hack emails or he would tell your girl all your secrets which will push her to him anyway.

if i were you, i would stop reading the emails and confront the so called friend telling him that your girl showed you the emails he sent. Which should end your friendship and then tell your girl that you guys had a fight because he confessed to you that he liked her. By doing this your girl will then tell you everything you knew already. Then you can tell her to unfriend him and stop talking to him assuming she is loyal to you.

@ Omega, Thanks though... You see I don't think my act has got anything to do with hacking in this case, because my babe knows I knew her password cos I was the one who registered the account for her, so it's not hidden.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by omega25red(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
kunletiwoo:

@ Omega, Thanks though... You see I don't think my act has got anything to do with hacking in this case, because my[b] babe knows I knew her password [/b]cos I was the one who registered the account for her, so it's not hidden.
knowing a password or being the person that built a house still doesn't excuse an unauthorized entry. if you felt like you reading her emails wasn't bad then you would have told her already. Deep down you know reading her mail was a no no. Anyway try to punish that friend of yours one way or the other because with friends like him you dont need and enemy
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
OP.

Thanks for your comments...

Appreciate.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by OMEGAJAY(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
You are still there asking for advice, did lucifa ask for advice before planning to overthrown God? Just close her account cuwel she's bankrupt.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
You are still there asking for advice, did lucifa ask for advice before planning to overthrown God? Just close her account cuwel she's bankrupt.

Is this what you will do?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
since your babe knows you have her password then she knows you check her account now and then. Just talk to your babe and tell off your friend. If she loves you she may be angry but she will get over it and even be happy that you care enough as for your friend tell him off!

1 Like

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
since your babe knows you have her password then she knows you check her account now and then. Just talk to your babe and tell off your friend. If she loves you she may be angry but she will get over it and even be happy that you care enough as for your friend tell him off!

I really appreciate your comment...

Thank you so much.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
omega25red: Reading someone's private emails is a crime but beyond that hacking someone's FB account is also a crime.

Very amusing. True he shouldnt be checking peoples' private stuff but he's found out what was otherwise hidden to him by his girlfriend no less. MissGirlfriend will most likely not come clean when confronted with information of his friend's intentions if she already was considering to do under g. My take keep reading(hope you dont get caught) and see where it leads.

1 Like

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
@OP. Print out the messages & call your friend & disgrace him amongst your group of friends or even disgrace him openly on facebook. When you print out the messages, scan and jpeg it and post it as a picture. Tag him to it. He's not a friend. He's your enemy & a backstabber. Embarrass him, soil his name. Nonsense.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
Just take it as a test. . . If she fails it, know she wasn't worth your time anyway. I for one will never fight a fellow dude over a lady. If she's a nice girl, every other guy would want her, and if she falls for someone else, she did not commit a crime. Just up your game a bit, sit by and watch events unfold. Don't you ever confront her with this. . . EVER!

1 Like

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
OP I'm with team"let it play out" on this one.

Keep reading the mails and see how it goes,don't confront either of them now,like killz said take it as a test and see what becomes of it.

1 Like

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hmm! ok.

@Killz
@freecocoa
@Freedude
@benny

I really appreciate you guys alot

Agreed, I wont confront anyone of them for now, But I pray I wont burst out at the middle of the road as i keep reading mails...

I still cant believe this is happening to me
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by whirlwind7(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nope. If u keep mum, just to see where it leads, do u think they will post any of their escapades on FB? I mean, if ur girl starts an affair eventually with ur "friend", the messages they'll send to each other on FB may not even betray the fact. Why keep on sending her romantic messages on FB, when they can physically meet while having an affair? Realise the fact that those messages will cease to appear the moment your friend "eats" that "thing" that's keeping him awake. I will confront him with it head on! better to nip any future embarrassment in the bud right now. I've been in a situation like that before. who needs such a friend anyways?
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
whirlwind7: Nope. If u keep mum, just to see where it leads, do u think they will post any of their escapades on FB? I mean, if ur girl starts an affair eventually with ur "friend", the messages they'll send to each other on FB may not even betray the fact. Why keep on sending her romantic messages on FB, when they can physically meet while having an affair? Realise the fact that those messages will cease to appear the moment your friend "eats" that "thing" that's keeping him awake. I will confront him with it head on! better to nip any future embarrassment in the bud right now. I've been in a situation like that before. who needs such a friend anyways?
Did you not read the part where the OP said his girlfriend hasn't said anything to encourage\discourage the dude yet?

If he bursts the bubble now without knowing what's on the girl's mind, it would not give him total rest of mind,besides the lady has to agree to the dude's proposal before they can start fuccking eachother so i say he keeps reading it till a point whereby she says yes or no.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by greentea1: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Did you not read the part where the OP said his girlfriend hasn't said anything to encourage\discourage the dude yet?

If he bursts the bubble now without knowing what's on the girl's mind, it would not give him total rest of mind,besides the lady has to agree to the dude's proposal before they can start fuccking eachother so i say he keeps reading it till a point whereby she says yes or no.
@WhirlWind does have a point. I say this because if the girl is reallyy interested in her bfs friend she might play her game well(especially factoring in his knowledge of her password). I say:
1.Wait it out and see the end game.
2.If you want to, confront her; OR
3.If you dont-now is the time for Sherlock Holmsing bro. Start by dialling your friends number on her phone she MIGHT not use his real name, check for texts between them. Basically sneaky sleazy stuff.
I dont envy you but these periods(for lack of a better word) are very important in relationships. Good luck, and I hope you dont get heartbroken.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Did you not read the part where the OP said his girlfriend hasn't said anything to encourage\discourage the dude yet?

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Rocktation(f): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
I just hope that you aren't loosing her already. She's supposed to have told you something following his very first message or signal. If you want to keep mum, fine. But don't be surprised if she lets down her guards to his sweet nothings, and leaves you for him.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
I just hope that you aren't loosing her already. She's supposed to have told you something following his very first message or signal. If you want to keep mum, fine. But don't be surprised if she lets down her guards to his sweet nothings, and leaves you for him.

Thanks dear, I really appreciate your comment...
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
I say this because if the girl is reallyy interested in her bfs friend she might play her game well(especially factoring in his knowledge of her password). I say:
1.Wait it out and see the end game.
2.If you want to, confront her; OR
3.If you dont-now is the time for Sherlock Holmsing bro. Start by dialling your friends number on her phone she MIGHT not use his real name, check for texts between them. Basically sneaky sleazy stuff.
I dont envy you but these periods(for lack of a better word) are very important in relationships. Good luck, and I hope you dont get heartbroken.

Thanks Fresh dude...

Noted.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:
Just take it as a test. . . If she fails it, know she wasn't worth your time anyway. I for one will never fight a fellow dude over a lady. If she's a nice girl, every other guy would want her, and if she falls for someone else, she did not commit a crime. Just up your game a bit, sit by and watch events unfold. Don't you ever confront her with this. . . EVER!
i disagree with you on this. Sit down & watch event unfold like a movie The girl knows her boyfriend has access to her facebook account. Probably, she knows he would have seen the message and because she doesn't want to come in between two friends, she too might be waiting for things to unfold itself. The person that has to take charge here is the poster. So Mr.kunletiwoo, the more you wait, the more it kills you inside. Be a man and take the bull by the horn & confront your friend about this openly, if he disagrees, bring out the hard evidence you have against him. And make sure you embarass him very well. Friends that do what your friend did are not to be trusted. Imagine you not having access to your GF's facebook account. What would have happened Your friend knew that if he succeeded in getting your GF, definately your relationship with him will end. And since the ball is in your court, i can only suggest to you to end the relationship you have with a backstabbing friend. I'm sure he knows all your secrets and he might want to use it against you. So be prepared for that. Life is a battle. You have to be a warrior. Take the bull by the horn before it gets late.

1 Like

Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: i disagree with you on this. Sit down & watch event unfold like a movie The girl knows her boyfriend has access to her facebook account. Probably, she knows he would have seen the message and because she doesn't want to come in between two friends, she too might be waiting for things to unfold itself. The person that has to take charge here is the poster. So Mr.kunletiwoo, the more you wait, the more it kills you inside. Be a man and take the bull by the horn & confront your friend about this openly, if he disagrees, bring out the hard evidence you have against him. And make sure you embarass him very well. Friends that do what your friend did are not to be trusted. Imagine you not having access to your GF's facebook account. What would have happened Your friend knew that if he succeeded in getting your GF, definately your relationship with him will end. And since the ball is in your court, i can only suggest to you to end the relationship you have with a backstabbing friend. I'm sure he knows all your secrets and he might want to use it against you. So be prepared for that. Life is a battle. You have to be a warrior. Take the bull by the horn before it gets late.
You disagree with me on everything, so what tha hell are you on about? Op, was wrong in checking her account, and that is enough reason for her to dump his arse. Now you are advising him to add insult to injury by acting like an arse? Let me assume OP is you. . . You mean you have only one message from your friend, without a reply from your girlfriend, and you deem "one" message enough to make a fool out of yourself? She hasn't even said yes. . . And you call yourself smart? Over sabi dey kill Nigerians. . . Everyone claims to be a sharp man, without engaging his thinking faculties. . . There is a reason why "some" are more intelligent than others. . .

OP, there are different ways to kill a rat. Patience! Act maturely. Sit and watch, you have nothing to lose, you are not married to her so she has a right to choose anyone over you. Embarrassing your friend because a lady found him more interesting than you is crass! Maturity demands that you lick your wounds and move on. . . And that is "If" she does choose him. . . She is yet to reply, therefore, hold your gaddamn horses!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Riskymallam: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

You disagree with me on everything, so what tha hell are you on about? Op, was wrong in checking her account, and that is enough reason for her to dump his arse. Now you are advising him to add insult to injury by acting like an arse? Let me assume OP is you. . . You mean you have only one message from your friend, without a reply from your girlfriend, and you deem "one" message enough to make a fool out of yourself? She hasn't even said yes. . . And you call yourself smart? Over sabi dey kill Nigerians. . . Everyone claims to be a sharp man, without engaging his thinking faculties. . . There is a reason why "some" are more intelligent than others. . .

OP, there are different ways to kill a rat. Patience! Act maturely. Sit and watch, you have nothing to lose, you are not married to her so she has a right to choose anyone over you. Embarrassing your friend because a lady found him more interesting than you is crass! Maturity demands that you lick your wounds and move on. . . And that is "If" she does choose him. . . She is yet to reply, therefore, hold your gaddamn horses!

patience is a virtue.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
Risky_mallam:

patience is a virtue.
Exactly! More things could be revealed if he patiently plays dumb.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

that is totally wrong. I don't disagree with you on every issue. Your point is a gentle man style of handling issues. If you love a girl & she means so much to you, you have to do everything possible to protect her & protect your interest. You quench a fire when it's small, you don't try and quench it when it's big. If not, it might overwhelm you. The poster have absolute every right to talk. What the hell is he's friend thinking about? Are there no more girls in town Why must it be his own friend's girlfriend Is it morally right? Is it not ridiculous? is it not crazy? Please stop calling black white. How would a friend even nurture the idea of contacting his friend's girlfriend when they are not even seperated. Is it not insane? He simply wants to break their relationship. What are friends for Friends are like blood brothers that protect each others interest to the last. Friends are those that make no scorn of you when your world is upside down. Friends are those that give to their fellow friend when in need. Friends are those that believe in your dreams, vision and they support you. Friends are those that stand by you when you are weak. Is a backstabbing friend a friend Definately, if the poster was giving the option of choosing between money & his friend, he would choose money. And you say he should act mature about it giving instances that he shouldn't have checked is GF's facebook account? Why did his Girlfriend not delete the message? Or perhaps she has being deleting the backstabbing friend messages and the message kept pouring in? And the poster happened to see this one. And you are here claiming its just one message? It takes just one bullet to kill a man and you know that. So in my opinion, you teach a backstabbing, backbiting hypocrite friend a lesson he would never forget. @OP he wants to break you heart. Break his own. This should be the attitude of a soldier. Nigerians suffer in pains patiently and smile and say it is well.. Infact they grumble in pains and say it is well? What the f*ck is well? What is you mouth meant for? Is it for disguise. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Poster you better start talking and follow my advice.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

that is totally wrong. I don't disagree with you on every issue. Your point is a gentle man style of handling issues. If you love a girl & she means so much to you, you have to do everything possible to protect her & protect your interest. You quench a fire when it's small, you don't try and quench it when it's big. If not, it might overwhelm you. The poster have absolute every right to talk. What the hell is he's friend thinking about? Are there no more girls in town Why must it be his own friend's girlfriend Is it morally right? Is it not ridiculous? is it not crazy? Please stop calling black white. How would a friend even nurture the idea of contacting his friend's girlfriend when they are not even seperated. Is it not insane? He simply wants to break their relationship. What are friends for Friends are like blood brothers that protect each others interest to the last. Friends are those that make no scorn of you when your world is upside down. Friends are those that give to their fellow friend when in need. Friends are those that believe in your dreams, vision and they support you. Friends are those that stand by you when you are weak. Is a backstabbing friend a friend Definately, if the poster was giving the option of choosing between money & his friend, he would choose money. And you say he should act mature about it giving instances that he shouldn't have checked is GF's facebook account? Why did his Girlfriend not delete the message? Or perhaps she has being deleting the backstabbing friend messages and the message kept pouring in? And the poster happened to see this one. And you are here claiming its just one message? It takes just one bullet to kill a man and you know that. So in my opinion, you teach a backstabbing, backbiting hypocrite friend a lesson he would never forget. @OP he wants to break you heart. Break his own. This should be the attitude of a soldier. Nigerians suffer in pains patiently and smile and say it is well.. Infact they grumble in pains and say it is well? What the f*ck is well? What is you mouth meant for? Is it for disguise. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Poster you better start talking and follow my advice.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
Risky_mallam:

patience is a virtue.
patience is a virtue. True. And you add the proverd to say the patient dog eats the fattest bone. In this our modern world, the patient dog will not even get any bone to eat because they are alot of hungry dogs. So the dog will starve to death. Patience is required in some issues, in this case, it's a bad weapon to use.
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: that is totally wrong. I don't disagree with you on every issue. Your point is a gentle man style of handling issues. If you love a girl & she means so much to you, you have to do everything possible to protect her & protect your interest. You quench a fire when it's small, you don't try and quench it when it's big. If not, it might overwhelm you. The poster have absolute every right to talk. What the hell is he's friend thinking about? Are there no more girls in town Why must it be his own friend's girlfriend Is it morally right? Is it not ridiculous? is it not crazy? Please stop calling black white. How would a friend even nurture the idea of contacting his friend's girlfriend when they are not even seperated. Is it not insane? He simply wants to break their relationship. What are friends for Friends are like blood brothers that protect each others interest to the last. Friends are those that make no scorn of you when your world is upside down. Friends are those that give to their fellow friend when in need. Friends are those that believe in your dreams, vision and they support you. Friends are those that stand by you when you are weak. Is a backstabbing friend a friend Definately, if the poster was giving the option of choosing between money & his friend, he would choose money. And you say he should act mature about it giving instances that he shouldn't have checked is GF's facebook account? Why did his Girlfriend not delete the message? Or perhaps she has being deleting the backstabbing friend messages and the message kept pouring in? And the poster happened to see this one. And you are here claiming its just one message? It takes just one bullet to kill a man and you know that. So in my opinion, you teach a backstabbing, backbiting hypocrite friend a lesson he would never forget. @OP he wants to break you heart. Break his own. This should be the attitude of a soldier. Nigerians suffer in pains patiently and smile and say it is well.. Infact they grumble in pains and say it is well? What the f*ck is well? What is you mouth meant for? Is it for disguise. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Poster you better start talking and follow my advice.
Blah Blah Blah. . .
Every one has choices. In relationships, as long as you have not gotten married to her, anyone can take her. Don't you accept defeat? Apart from the facebook password that he has, does he have her twitter password, does he have access to her BBM? Do you really believe it is possible to police a human? An intelligent human? So what will you achieve after embarrassing her, and embarrassing your friend? NOTHING!!! What will you do, if after acting "smart" like you claim, she still leaves you for your friend? NOTHING!!! You have no gaddamn control over who sends her messages or not, but you can influence the way she replies such messages, by reassuring her that she made the right choice by picking you out of the whole lot that is chasing her. . . She's not married to you, so you have to earn her trust and loyalty every day. Invading her privacy in that manner is wrong. Did she ask your friend to send her a message, or to woo her? Confronting your friend will only make you look pathetically immature, since she is yet to reply, and yet to say anything to you!
It's not by anger, but by how you react under anger. Do you not know that the best way to catch someone off guard is to react in the opposite of what they are expecting? She knows he has her password, and there's a possibility he might check her messages. Do you not think she'll be expecting a harsh reply and harsh interview from him? Do you not think that any smart girl will not know what to say? Listen, when you say you are intelligent, you don't announce it. You don't use the same tricks that have been in existence for centuries. Think out of the box for once, gather enough evidence for whatever. The only way to gather evidence is what? Patience!
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

Blah Blah Blah. . .
Every one has choices. In relationships, as long as you have not gotten married to her, anyone can take her. Don't you accept defeat? Apart from the facebook password that he has, does he have her twitter password, does he have access to her BBM? Do you really believe it is possible to police a human? An intelligent human? So what will you achieve after embarrassing her, and embarrassing your friend? NOTHING!!! What will you do, if after acting "smart" like you claim, she still leaves you for your friend? NOTHING!!! You have no gaddamn control over who sends her messages or not, but you can influence the way she replies such messages, by reassuring her that she made the right choice by picking you out of the whole lot that is chasing her. . . She's not married to you, so you have to earn her trust and loyalty every day. Invading her privacy in that manner is wrong. Did she ask your friend to send her a message, or to woo her? Confronting your friend will only make you look pathetically immature, since she is yet to reply, and yet to say anything to you!
It's not by anger, but by how you react under anger. Do you not know that the best way to catch someone off guard is to react in the opposite of what they are expecting? She knows he has her password, and there's a possibility he might check her messages. Do you not think she'll be expecting a harsh reply and harsh interview from him? Do you not think that any smart girl will not know what to say? Listen, when you say you are intelligent, you don't announce it. You don't use the same tricks that have been in existence for centuries. Think out of the box for once, gather enough evidence for whatever. The only way to gather evidence is what? Patience!
and i know you would turn it the other way round Mind you, i'm not in any form of competition that would warrant defeat. We Nigerians, we fail to tell ourselves the truth. You see the truth for once, you say it. Even if he's not married to her yet, he has every right to yab and embarass his friend not his girl-friend. And as time goes on, the poster has to figure out if his Gf is totally committed to him or not? by bringing up this issue. Charity begins at home. Relationship i believe is the dress rehearsal of marriage. If one partner is not being open in a relationship, the marriage cannot work. Every marriage needs a solid foundation. @OP prepare for the worst. If your GF dumps you over invasion of her privacy, know that she's a cheap s.lut. Don't bother over spilt milk. Next time you would know who to make friends with and who not to. I humbly rest my case grin
Re: A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend by Killz1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: and i know you would turn it the other way round Mind you, i'm not in any form of competition that would warrant defeat. We Nigerians, we fail to tell ourselves the truth. You see the truth for once, you say it. Even if he's not married to her yet, he has every right to yab and embarass his friend not his girl-friend. And as time goes on, the poster has to figure out if his Gf is totally committed to him or not? by bringing up this issue. Charity begins at home. Relationship i believe is the dress rehearsal of marriage. If one partner is not being open in a relationship, the marriage cannot work. Every marriage needs a solid foundation. @OP prepare for the worst. If your GF dumps you over invasion of her privacy, know that she's a cheap s.lut. Don't bother over spilt milk. Next time you would know who to make friends with and who not to. I humbly rest my case grin
Smh. So, the marriage will not work because his friend wooed her? What are you blabbing about? He has every right to yab and embarrass his friend? WTF? So a solid foundation to you is reacting like a mad man to the slightest provocation? What if 10 different guys woo her on facebook? Guys you've never met from Adam, you mean you'll track them all and embarrass them, making a fool outta yourself in the process? So much for "Intelligence"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer / White Fluids Like Milk Comes Out From My Woman Breast During Sex!!! / You Will Have To Cum Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.