Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104897 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
mekuzoil: FIGFX BROKERS disappears into thin air with traders had earned money, incluing two of my accounts.
How well do you really know your broker?Anwering this question can help you avoid my mistake.
Am thinking its wise for every trader to operate with two brokers cos,you never really can tell what a particular broker is planning!
I really thank God i made this decision on time.

That's quite sad an experience. Sorry to hear this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
tonjoan: gold,au,gu,eu,ej and uchf. All playing out accordingly.
uchf is dolling ma head+30 NOW +20since yesterday, haba.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
tonjoan: gold,au,gu,eu,ej and uchf. All playing out accordingly.
sir i respect ur insight on gu but be very carefull on ur long position with that one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
Pastor T,thanks for your concern.Am still holding my long positions on EU and EJ,
I hope its not time to let go yet?Thanks a lot for that Steve Nison E-book.Its really opening my eyes gradually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
nolly042:
sir i respect ur insight on gu but be very carefull on ur long position with that one.

Dicey and critical right? Still looking out for 1.6290-1.6300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
silibaba:

@bolded.

tot we are here to help each other, paying for wot? angry angry

am only saying this for the sake of the newbies, sad sad

if tonjan is truly making money in this game, then i don't see him collecting money from this newbies. embarassed embarassed

i think you aguyi and the rest shud go bak and have a rethink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

speak for yourself and do well to be polite about it.
i would also wish to know how you have helped any body on this thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
mekuzoil: FIGFX BROKERS disappears into thin air with traders had earned money, incluing two of my accounts.
How well do you really know your broker?Anwering this question can help you avoid my mistake.
Am thinking its wise for every trader to operate with two brokers cos,you never really can tell what a particular broker is planning!
I really thank God i made this decision on time.
sorry bro, they did that to me last year accusing me of trading more than one account from same ip address. they closed my 1k account at the time, reactivated it with a zero balance(that was after many mails and treats) but i remember sharing that experience with this house just that you were not with us then.

i hope others can learn from this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
short gu @1.6148 sl @1.6174 let see how it goes goodluck mate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Rhapsody1(f): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
hello everyone. New here. Just started learning about FX trading, and will really appreciate any help, advice, links, groups, etc that will facilitate my learning process, and also help me avoid aviodable mistakes.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
sorry bro, they did that to me last year accusing me of trading more than one account from same ip address. they closed my 1k account at the time, reactivated it with a zero balance(that was after many mails and treats) but i remember sharing that experience with this house just that you were not with us then.

i hope others can learn from this

@Aguiyi.

Thanks bro,for ur concern,its well with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
Here biginds eu's norrd journey to 1.3220-1.3240. the 3pm news might just bring it to pass.

What was happening to me when i was misspelling? I meant begins and northward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
aguiyi:
speak for yourself and do well to be polite about it.
i would also wish to know how you have helped any body on this thread

am not trying to be bro. not at all undecided

just dat i tot this forum is there for us to learn and teach other. smiley

why asking for money when at least you make more than 50pips everyday. lipsrsealed

this newbies may not be able to afford it sad

teach them, when they bcome successful they may call you and even pay you 10times.

my one penny cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
the upward trend has finally collapse on my chart, may be it is too early to say this only time will tell but for me i will not buy already closed all my buy on gu open short @ 1.6148
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
silibaba:

am not trying to be bro. not at all undecided

just dat i tot this forum is there for us to learn and teach other. smiley

why asking for money when at least you make more than 50pips everyday. lipsrsealed

this newbies may not be able to afford it sad

teach them, when they bcome successful they may call you and even pay you 10times.

my one penny cool

My brother, I believe you can tender your opinion without being insulting. I hardly take offence but really felt you should have known you were talking about a fellow whose calls can be said to be 80% of the time correct.. I also believe I've severally explained reason behind my calls. but for an engaged teaching time that will call for part of my busy schedule? It has to be paid for however paltry it may be. Remember I didn't come asking for this. The initiators actually said they don't mind parting with a few quid. Even multi-millionaires in western clime still charge for having them engaged. One more time if you think I don't make bucks from trading, I can only leave you to your belief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
fxisreal: the upward trend has finally collapse on my chart, may be it is too early to say this only time will tell but for me i will not buy already closed all my buy on gu open short @ 1.6148

gu is in a kill joy mood. it actually looks tired out on the bulls but i still see it running up to 1.6290-1.6300 in the course of the week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by frenchman2: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
pulled the trigger yesterday on eur/usd

if you're long on this pair and you're not sure where to take profit,

see chart attached.

my entry: I actually opened 3positions at .3137 .3138 and .3140. exit .3270

we still have 100pips to hit tp. if you want to jump in now, at your own risk.

price is ranging and forming a symetrical triangle and i'm expecting it to breakout from the upside.

at the 1.3270 level, price will encounter two resistance lines; R 1.3270 price has been respecting this resistance for quite sometime now.

Price will also encounter resistance from the daily resistance trendline. it makes a whole lot of sense taking profit at that level.

already +30 pips, still have about 100pips to tp. you can still join.

NB: nothing is guaranteed. price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
given gu a critical time and time again and would want to draw attention to the diversion of the oscillators away from the 1hr candles. we haven't had any meaningful drop but the oscillators are already racing down. be careful selling as 1.6290 keeps beckoning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
gu don mad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
tonjoan:

My brother, I believe you can tender your opinion without being insulting. I hardly take offence but really felt you should have known you were talking about a fellow whose calls can be said to be 80% of the time correct.. I also believe I've severally explained reason behind my calls. but for an engaged teaching time that will call for part of my busy schedule? It has to be paid for however paltry it may be. Remember I didn't come asking for this. The initiators actually said they don't mind parting with a few quid. Even multi-millionaires in western clime still charge for having them engaged. One more time if you think I don't make bucks from trading, I can only leave you to your belief.

you are one of those i sincerely respect, i respect you, your advice and more.

i dont mean to offend you bro.pls.

if you wish you will charge the newbies, then is left for you and them.

but try to understand that some of them may not have the fee too. anyway, ride on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT PLs Buy EURUSD @1.3186,T P@1.3249,SL@1.3150 grin grin enJOY the RIDE

yes to those that took this call happy pipis i don hammmer this is so sweet

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
aguiyi: gu don mad

no mind am. Just de bid time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
silibaba:

you are one of those i sincerely respect, i respect you, your advice and more.

i dont mean to offend you bro.pls.

if you wish you will charge the newbies, then is left for you and them.

but try to understand that some of them may not have the fee too. anyway, ride on.

no offense taken bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by mekuzoil(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
tonjoan: given gu a critical time and time again and would want to draw attention to the diversion of the oscillators away from the 1hr candles. we haven't had any meaningful drop but the oscillators are already racing down. be careful selling as 1.6290 keeps beckoning.

Really consider you a giant in this field.People like me are just climbing on the shoulders of the giants to survive.Thanking God for people like you who are always ready to share at all times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Segabson(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
Plz sm1 shld tell me wot forex trade iz all about..segabsonconcept@yahoo.com or 30BB110B
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
tonjoan: given gu a critical time and time again and would want to draw attention to the diversion of the oscillators away from the 1hr candles. we haven't had any meaningful drop but the oscillators are already racing down. be careful selling as 1.6290 keeps beckoning.
i sincerely do not doubt 1.6290 within the week but for now..............
i hope today closes above 1.3218 ie eu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
as for the training whats worth paying is worth paying for. how many traders who claim to be verterans give analysis like my boss and still give reasons for his calls monday- friday. besides he gave 1 for free.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
frenchman2: pulled the trigger yesterday on eur/usd

if you're long on this pair and you're not sure where to take profit,

see chart attached.

my entry: I actually opened 3positions at .3137 .3138 and .3140. exit .3270

we still have 100pips to hit tp. if you want to jump in now, at your own risk.

price is ranging and forming a symetrical triangle and i'm expecting it to breakout from the upside.

at the 1.3270 level, price will encounter two resistance lines; R 1.3270 price has been respecting this resistance for quite sometime now.

Price will also encounter resistance from the daily resistance trendline. it makes a whole lot of sense taking profit at that level.

already +30 pips, still have about 100pips to tp. you can still join.

NB: nothing is guaranteed. price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

i took mine @1.3105
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
naijababe:
I would not do that if i were you on gold. Descending triangle on the daily is what i see.
Pls which mt4 broker that offer indexes are you using? Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by frenchman2: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
nolly042:
i took mine @1.3105

hmm, that's cool. already in + before i joined.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by wizecoder: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
@.... aguiyi....
your request for indicator clean up as been replied on
http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?52-candlestick.v1....
@lawson ..... wizecoder is always watching but i may not comment........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

if you dont stop this Advert here i will give that indicator to all the House for freeee i mean free i will also buy the synergy system and give it to all free dont provoke us here pls
You talked about synergy system, pls which system is that? mailsp2007@yahoo.com Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (102)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Football Betting Season 5 / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.