Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (104741 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by stagger: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
I want someone who knows how to build a Strategy Builder software for MT4 such as the one obtainable on forexsb.com to indicate. I have tried to contact wisecoder but he is incommunicado.

I am wiling to pay $1800 for this job. Anyone?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
arthuryemi: @rhapsody i think the best thing to do is to block tonjan very early in the morning while in bedroom during hs quiet time. am sure afta u teach him the rhema of god .he wil teach u d rhema of fx in return, if dat fails try it with meshpips or go to babypips.com jejely

smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
was there any news on gold? see crazy moves
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by stson: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
aguiyi: those of us interested in the lecture tonjoan is planing to conduct for NL traders should note that it would cost some bucks atleast to make participants take the training serious.

its not a one off training as he will be arround to offer more help and follow up to those who would need it.

i would wish that members indicate their interest here and make surgestion on how they think we can make the training a success

REMEMBER LEARNING IS A CONTINOUS PROCESS, even a PH.D holder still has something to learn

pls i will like 2 b part of this trainin .my email :nnamson027@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
the myriads of fomc releases had its clips on the market. That said, we still have the bullish patterns on au,ej,gu and uj. My respective tps are 1.0377, 107.90, 1.6290 and 81.70 for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
nolly042: was there any news on gold? see crazy moves

gold has got series of dojis and hammers on the daily. leaving the long position to run into next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
stagger: I want someone who knows how to build a Strategy Builder software for MT4 such as the one obtainable on forexsb.com to indicate. I have tried to contact wisecoder but he is incommunicado.

I am wiling to pay $1800 for this job. Anyone?

have a friend who's good in it. you wont have to pay him b4 he builds it. you only pay him after you've tested it's efficiency over an agreed period of time. I already perceive some will take my response as an invitation to treat anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
@tonjoan, whats aguiyi doing ,how many are interested in the prog, time is of essence.pls forward his email to me for a chat
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
russy: @tonjoan, whats aguiyi doing ,how many are interested in the prog, time is of essence.pls forward his email to me for a chat

my email is localjuju@gmail.com ,send me a mail if you are still interested in the training to be conducted by tonjoan or you can join me on skype @ localjuju

may diet is arround the corner (for those who know what i mean)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
Are we there yet? Gold is going down down ehehehehehe, have already taken what belongs to me, what about u, are u there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
uj hit. eu and au remaining. whilst gu is a carry over trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by methodman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Make this GU fall now....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
naijababe:

A few, FXCM does but I don't use MT4 though

At frenchman and tonjoan, as gold stands, i'd much rather be shorting everytime the upper trendline is tested. Given its volatile I don't have the strength of mind to let it play me kalokalo. BTW, frenchman, that arrow that your candle is pointing at is not quite a pinocchio nose in my opinion
Thanks. But it is amazing you don't use mt4 platform.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Divinejoy: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ogboraph: yes some one here once posted it with this link https://www.synergyforex.com/store/checkout3.php
That site is charging monthly and huge for that matter ooo. I thought you said you want to give out the free stuff. Anyway can you be kind enough to send me that mbfx trend indicators @ mailsp2007@yahoo.com
Thanks for the good will.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
tonjoan:

gold has got series of dojis and hammers on the daily. leaving the long position to run into next week.
am leaving that one for now. there are better pairs to invest for now. i guess ur prophecy and mine now has been fulfiled on gu. i hope if i join that au by tomorrow am not late. it has alot to give out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
tonjoan: uj hit. eu and au remaining. whilst gu is a carry over trade.
die hard trader. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
Na wa o, gold showed me pepper today angry, one minute i was in profit by by 100pips;an hour's meeting later I had lost 50 pips!!!

I see GU is still behaving like the asswipe that it is, thank God for Dax, 283 pips and counting, hoping to get into Dow tomorrow and round up to lovely Friday. Hope to hit 1000 pips, wish me luck folks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by X3n(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
@tonjoan, re u on facebook?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
Divinejoy:
That site is charging monthly and huge for that matter ooo. I thought you said you want to give out the free stuff. Anyway can you be kind enough to send me that mbfx trend indicators @ mailsp2007@yahoo.com
Thanks for the good will.
i ve sent it to you check your mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Ogboraph(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
OMARANYA:
@Ogboraph: pls kindly assist with the indicator and system u talked about. doris702us@yahoo.com. Tnx a bunch.

sent to your mail pls check and enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
nolly042:
die hard trader. wink

lol. I actually meant to say ej and au.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
X3n: @tonjoan, re u on facebook?

yes I am.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
naijababe: Na wa o, gold showed me pepper today angry, one minute i was in profit by by 100pips;an hour's meeting later I had lost 50 pips!!!

I see GU is still behaving like the asswipe that it is, thank God for Dax, 283 pips and counting, hoping to get into Dow tomorrow and round up to lovely Friday. Hope to hit 1000 pips, wish me luck folks.

Sorry about the gold. I'm packing it up from every low through to next week cos the setting has gone wildly bullish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by markaw(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Please send me the information
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by OMARANYA(f): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ogboraph:
sent to your mail pls check and enjoy

Thank u so much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2012
eu is sitted on a wonderful support. we r progressing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2012
nolly042: eu is sitted on a wonderful support. we r progressing

Which way to go?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2012
au taken first profit at 1.0377 and still looking to 1.0432. My major trade for now is ej. gu still bullish perhaps to 1.6290
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2012
For uj traders, you'll be glad to go long now as you'll be picking it from the top.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by bendazum: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2012
I remember when it was possible to make 100 pips on a pair in forex.Now it seems all the forex pairs are cursed.Who cursed you EURCHFA pair that was my best fx pair about 2 years ago.Now it hardly gives 10pips on a single day!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by X3n(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2012
@tonjoan, oga, wots ur facebook username? Nd wen u say ur main trade now is ej, do u mean long or short? Cos am lukin 2 long d pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2012
What a Stubborn GU

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Football Betting Season 5 / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.