Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (102390 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by phemywise: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Amen cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by davidson96ers: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
AMENnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by FOF4u: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by windows8: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
@all pls M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ oga at the top called me and asked me wht I filled in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ form, I told him dat I read bus admin and dere was no option to choose wht u want to do in the dssc, he said I won't be shorlisted cause I did nt fill d form properly, pls u guys should help me asap, wht do I tell him, pls o. Am so tensed right nw. Did u guys see a different option from mine when filling your forms, I just filled bus admin and dats all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
windows8: @all pls M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ oga at the top called me and asked me wht I filled in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ form, I told him dat I read bus admin and dere was no option to choose wht u want to do in the dssc, he said I won't be shorlisted cause I did nt fill d form properly, pls u guys should help me asap, wht do I tell him, pls o. Am so tensed right nw. Did u guys see a different option from mine when filling your forms, I just filled bus admin and dats all
My question to you is; did you choose the corp you want to serve in e.g Medical corp, ordinance corp and did you also select your course and uploaded the required documents? If yes, then you don't need to go to warri, leave Oga at the top, if he has power whether you didn't fill it well won't count. Trust in the Lord and lean not on ogas understanding in all your ways acknowledge God and He shall bring it to pass.
Many who have real connection may not even do the initial screening, they will wait for the final list. So bro I implore you to trust God, for God is the one who raises the poor from the dung hills and set them among great stars. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by windows8: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My question to you is; did you choose the corp you want to serve in e.g Medical corp, ordinance corp and did you also select your course and uploaded the required documents? If yes, then you don't need to go to warri, leave Oga at the top, if he has power whether you didn't fill it well won't count. Trust in the Lord and lean not on ogas understanding in all your ways acknowledge God and He shall bring it to pass.
Many who have real connection may not even do the initial screening, they will wait for the final list. So bro I implore you to trust God, for God is the one who raises the poor from the dung hills and set them among great stars. cheesy
tanks Fø̲̣̣я̅ d reply, all I did was just to indicate M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ course of study and uploaded M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ documents,isn't dat the right to do when filling the forms online?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 3:26am On May 01, 2013
windows8: tanks Fø̲̣̣я̅ d reply, all I did was just to indicate M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ course of study and uploaded M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ documents,isn't dat the right to do when filling the forms online?
did u fil d areas dat required ur bio data and qualifications also?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by windows8: 7:18am On May 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
did u fil d areas dat required ur bio data and qualifications also?
tank u so much, have gone back to the site and I tink I fall into ordnance corps
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 9:34am On May 01, 2013
windows8: tank u so much, have gone back to the site and I tink I fall into ordnance corps
Yep man.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 11:14am On May 01, 2013
Happy new month pals.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 1:02pm On May 04, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Happy new month pals.
we wish u thesame sir
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 1:12pm On May 04, 2013
Application is about to close, many people are runing up and down to be shortlisted.
Pray this simple prayer: Oh Lord! As you know that I have nowhere to run to for assistance except to you. My God do not put me to shame in this recruitment.
Confirm this prayer by typing Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emmanuel4fire: 2:31pm On May 04, 2013
Ajalagideon: Application is about to close, many people are runing up and down to be shortlisted.
Pray this simple prayer: Oh Lord! As you know that I have nowhere to run to for assistance except to you. My God do not put me to shame in this recruitment.
In Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by baggy4luv(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2013
hello house and prospective applicants.i wanna ask this .can i dlay the signing of my forms till am shortlisted or .when is the time gibven in terms of days with respect to kaduna interview so that i can get them signed during this period
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 11:19pm On May 05, 2013
baggy4luv: hello house and prospective applicants.i wanna ask this .can i dlay the signing of my forms till am shortlisted or .when is the time gibven in terms of days with respect to kaduna interview so that i can get them signed during this period
I hope u can sign it anytime. Av only sign dat of parent but I wi sign d local govt one after shortlisting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 8:22am On May 06, 2013
6days 2d closure of d form. God I need ur help. I trust my God He can never disappoint me. He always shows me favour.
Pray dis prayer, Oh God, do not let pple of dis World ask me where is ur God in dis recruitment exercise.
God will not negnect us in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Nobody: 11:51am On May 06, 2013
Ajalagideon: 6days 2d closure of d form. God I need ur help. I trust my God He can never disappoint me. He always shows me favour.
Pray dis prayer, Oh God, do not let pple of dis World ask me where is ur God in dis recruitment exercise.
Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2013
Ajalagideon: 6days 2d closure of d form. God I need ur help. I trust my God He can never disappoint me. He always shows me favour.
Amen ooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by etochi11(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2013
I have a colonel dat said i should buy d form. But,i d problem here is,u am still serving. But wil b passing out by June. Pls, can sum1 tell me d forms to b uploaded and went is d closing date? Peace!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Paranalogy: 1:05pm On May 07, 2013
Document to uploade are:birth certificate,state indigen letter,university or HND certificate or statement of result and NYSC discharge certificate....d clossin date wil b 13th May
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 6:38pm On May 07, 2013
Ajalagideon: Application is about to close, many people are runing up and down to be shortlisted.
Amen!!! in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 6:40pm On May 07, 2013
Amen!!! In Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 6:46pm On May 07, 2013
By this time next month, I shall be in Nigerian Army screening ground In Jesus name.
Type Amen to confirm and to claim it
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 6:47pm On May 07, 2013
Ajalagideon: By this time next month, I shall be in Nigerian Army screening ground In Jesus name.
Amen!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2013
Amen we will all be there and we will scale through to the last hurdle
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Consy11(f): 9:03pm On May 07, 2013
my hnd result is not yet ready. same wt my nysc exemption letter. but they may b ready before the screening day. can i still apply?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by ekoyochris(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2013
Ajalagideon: By this time next month, I shall be in Nigerian Army screening ground In Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by gentlepal: 12:34am On May 09, 2013
pls can someone with business education certificate apply for Dssc?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 8:59am On May 09, 2013
eriam: Amen we will all be there and we will scale through to the last hurdle
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus Name fire!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Ajalagideon: 10:36am On May 09, 2013
Pls my pple update us on the number of applicant reg no. I learnt dat over 30,000 had registered 4 SSC as at 21 of last month. Pls tell the number now.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2013
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / First Bank Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.