Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (102386 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by dodos(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ Stevolat

Could you please get in touch with me now.

You can reach me on martin.mends@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Grampss: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
emrino:

1). X X X X X X X
2). No.
3). No.
4). Major (unless u convert to DRC). D 3xtra months is usually for combat training (shey u wan shoot gun?)
5). Assume it to be a much more strict NYSC camp wit betr allowance to match d strictness.
6). 90% Yes
7). Carry weapons in wat sense?? Carry it home or on d field or in training....where??
8 ) After serving 7yrs for Ssc & aftr serving 3yrs for Dssc u can leave.
9). Juicy
10). The three corps hav extensive use for ur course. So wat do u seek to derive when u join dat may narrow ur choice down btr. U will agree wit me the phrase ''makes sense'' cld hv a lot of underlying meaning. Since u cited gun carrying, ''makes sense'' to u may mean which one will u get to kill ppl more, or it cld mean which one will allow u create explosives?? So elucidate ur ''makes sense''. Cheers.

Are dssc officers allowed to own guns .... personal firearms...... and also after 10yrs in the navy when you change to drc does that mean you get to see action or it just extends your service
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emrino(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Grampss:

Are dssc officers allowed to own guns .... personal firearms...... and also after 10yrs in the navy when you change to drc does that mean you get to see action or it just extends your service

Firstly yes but only if licensed by the police.
Secondly, action can commence immediately after commissioning it may also never be seen till retirement.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by emrino(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Grampss:

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2021
greyfish:
you are fit to be called a clown. Very funny lol. Firstly, if you see who you are talking to you will realize that you are not fit to clean my shoes or feed my dogs. You always had to stick your mouth where it doesn't belong. Anyway i'd be praying that you'd be the fourth person in your area to get it ok. Joblessness is seriously affecting your thinking faculty. I might employ you as my security guard later. Lol. Goat brain. Your preference is your business as mine is for me ok. Learn to know where to put your smelling mouth. Ode. Anyway, you could please reply but i won't respond cop i've already put myself low replying mindless you. Continue fooling yourself ok. How long have you been in the job market? Multiply it by 4 thats how long you will still have to go with your weak mentality. Mumu. It's not your fault sha, i blame the country. And finally, i would suggest that you are very dull because postgraduate program is done in a university not a polytechnic ok! Now you can thank me for this info that even my 5 year old cousin knows. Lol. Dullard. Sleek fool.

Bros, I was just wondering if you've finally made it in life, so much so you're now in a position to employ that guy (@sleeky8) as your security guard?

I hope @sleeky8 also got into the military?

Let's learn to take it easy in life.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Generaloluseye:
Hi.pls the naf site is not responding and i do not know wether i ve been shortlisted.he you ve been shortlisted,tell me how you checked yours.also,when ll the army shortlist come out.i really want to be a military man

Lol.... Baba, I was just going through your old posts on Nairaland, and I discover say you don tay for this Nairaland hustle. You be boss oh

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by DamilareAdek: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good afternoon sir/ma
I have a question. I was told I've been shortlisted on federal job, one of the ministries precisely. I just want to ask like in how many months time will it take the letter of appointment to be out. Thanks as I await your responses

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / First Bank Interview?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.