Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? (2259 Views)

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by xynerise: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mine is 5yrs clear cool. Let me see who is doing child abuse grin
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by xynerise: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
Name them. grin
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
14yrs 53days 2hrs 30mins and 6 secs.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
My girl senior me with 4yrs.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by xynerise: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince: My girl senior me with 4yrs.
na wa o cheesy
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince: My girl senior me with 4yrs.
So na cougar u dey nack? grin grin
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by EatmyShorts: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: 14yrs 53days 2hrs 30mins and 6 secs.

LOL, Aristo.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So na cougar u dey nack? grin grin
Somebody wey senior me with four years and na me disvirgin am with you wey don get 15yrs experience in knacksonology,which one betta. Na early dis year i disvirgin my girl
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
EatmyShorts:

LOL, Aristo.
Maga!
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince:
Somebody wey senior me with four years and na me disvirgin am with you wey don get 15yrs experience in knacksonology,which one betta. Na early dis year i disvirgin my girl
Aaaaasii!

Area boi who u dey use style yab? D mama 70 u disvirgin dey do anAlll na.

See dis colonial Mugun o, dem give u after round 7 u dey dia dey claim authentic looolzzzz

First class Sule!!
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
I love this thread. Una no go kill me ooo :DI love this thread. Una no go kill me ooo
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Aaaaasii!

Area boi who u dey use style yab? D mama 70 u disvirgin dey do anAlll na.

See dis colonial Mugun o, dem give u after round 7 u dey dia dey claim authentic looolzzzz

First class Sule!!
Chineke...(put on lens)na you again. Abeg ur ''thing'' no get swag. E no get flavor...
Abeg..i regret paying you last time
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince:
Chineke...(put on lens)na you again. Abeg ur ''thing'' no get swag. E no get flavor...
Abeg..i regret paying you last time
Mugun, who u pay? U carry mama Tokunbo for junction u come NL dey discuss first de be.

Oponu! Lizard sharp pass u.

Blawwdy bofun
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
^iron lady. Margret Thatcher of Nairaland. I gbadu you die..
Ok. As a gentleman....i am so so sorry.
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
Battle hard guys
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by mo2raur(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mugun, who u pay? U carry mama Tokunbo for junction u come NL dey discuss first de be.

Oponu! Lizard sharp pass u.

Blawwdy bofun
pls, if i wnt to write in any of d nairaland forum, where wil i do dat?
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Crown Prince: ^iron lady. Margret Thatcher of Nairaland. I gbadu you die..
Ok. As a gentleman....i am so so sorry.
U no how it dey go na, all na comic relief

Oya dobale mehnn! Na d only tin wey go sempenity Bado o!

U grab?
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
mo2raur:
pls, if i wnt to write in any of d nairaland forum, where wil i do dat?
Mama u don begin write na, u sabi quote sef

Eeeee oooo! We go trow parrie sef
Re: What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U no how it dey go na, all na comic relief

Oya dobale mehnn! Na d only tin wey go sempenity Bado o!

U grab?
Yea...i grab. You said you love me so much in bini dialect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice / Genotype problem I Need Help plsssssss / How Will U React If Your Girlfriend Mess Big Mess In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.