Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again (2704 Views)

Igbos Will Not Wait Till 2019, We Will Take The CIA Option Of 2015 / Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Why The Igbos Will Never Produce A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
Igbos want to dominate everyone.

http://www.apsanet.org/~africaworkshops/media/Victor%20Adefemi%20IsumonahWorking%20Paper.pdf
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by chosen04(f): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
You chop frog?
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by 9jaIhail(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
The fear of igbo's is the beginning of wisdom,
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by SamIkenna: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
They say Igbo must never be president, Hausa-Fulani must never taste power again - I ask who will rule then? Aliens?
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by BlackBaron: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
When an igbo president is elected, the OP can go drown himself. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Afam4eva(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
I'll rather we ruled the economy than the country. But is it really possible to dominate the economy without having some political muscle to effect changed that will be of benefit to the south-east business men.
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Jawn(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
To hell with Presidency in Nigeria. Our destiny is not in Igbo presidency in Nigeria. Our destiny is in United State of Biafra where Igbo spirit will be in action. A country Where no human will be able to dull our spirit anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by aljharem(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
This OP has started again. The OP is not part of the human race but on his own. Ideeiot
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Callotti: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2012
The reason is simple.
They are their own worst enemies who cannot agree with one another because of GREED, ENVY, WICKEDNESS AND PETTY RIVALRY.

See Anambra state as a prime example. We will not even mention the reasons for the civil war or the reasons why the Nzeogwu's coup failed. E badu belle and e jolosi from the Eastern Igbos concerning the Delta Igbos. No hope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Afam4eva(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti: The reason is simple.
They are their own worst enemies who cannot agree with one another because of GREED, ENVY, WICKEDNESS AND PETTY RIVALRY.

See Anambra state as a prime example. We will not even mention the reasons for the civil war or the reasons why the Nzeogwu's coup failed. E badu belle and e jolosi from the Eastern Igbos concerning the Delta Igbos. No hope!

MUMU. if i tell you to tell me why you think Igbo politicians are greedy, you'll go numb.
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Callotti: 12:38am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

MUMU. if i tell you to tell me why you think Igbo politicians are greedy, you'll go numb.

I stated one paradigm example. ANAMBRA STATE! 7 governors in less than 10 years or something like that. Do I need to educate you further? Senate presidency nko?
Please, contain yourselves to your states. You are too volatile a personality to be allowed such an office. Not that what we have had in the past is remotely close to any ideal of nomalcy, but an Igbo president would be a nightmare! Thank you.
'
Who wants a president still suffering from 'flashbacks' and 'whiplashes' of the Biafran never-realized historical mirages and illusion? cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

I stated one paradigm example. ANAMBRA STATE! 7 governors in less than 10 years or something like that. Do I need to educate you further?

Senate presidency nko?

I'm sure if they has 7 goverors in a state in the north or south-west, you'll say it's the power of democracy or that they're progressives. But because it's Igbos, it's greediness.

The senate presidents you talked about, were they elected? They ruled at the mercy of the commander in chief so blame Obasanjo for that.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Callotti: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

I'm sure if they has 7 goverors in a state in the north or south-west, you'll say it's the power of democracy or that they're progressives. But because it's Igbos, it's greediness.

The senate presidents you talked about, were they elected? They ruled at the mercy of the commander in chief so blame Obasanjo for that.

Again. . . I will state that an Igbo president is not desirable in the interest of Nigeria.
Please, canvas for an Eze GBURU GBURU on NL only. Your best option. kiss
Your Senate presidents were not elected. . .but easily manipulated.
That is my point.
Even a dead Yaradua with Turai presiding from her kitchen is more palatable.
Thank you!

BTW, the Igbos have never ruled Nigeria. . . civilian Nigeria. . . not 'BABARIC' Nigeria! kiss
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Afam4eva(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

Again. . . I will state that an Igbo president is not desirable in the interest of Nigeria.
Please, canvas for an Eze GBURU GBURU on NL only. Your best option. kiss
Your Senate presidents were not elected. . .but easily manipulated.
That is my point.
Even a dead Yaradua with Turai presiding from her kitchen is more palatable.
Thank you!

Soothe yourself. The day an Igbo man becomes president, i hope you'll be ready to fall down and die.
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Callotti: 1:03am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

Soothe yourself. The day an Igbo man becomes president, i hope you'll be ready to fall down and die.

Sounds like a good deal. All the best dear.

3015 is just around the corner. . . Yup! Three thousand and fifteen AD Afam4-N-eva! kiss
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva:

^^^Afam, why engage that Igbo hating fool in any discussion? You 'trying' to reason with him/her? Goodluck mate.

Some jobless bigotted idio.t opens a senseless thread on "why Igbos will never rule Nigeria again" (giving much needed ammunition to seperatists, and actually showing up this 'one naijehreya' for the fraud it really is), and hopes arguments like this will ensue. There's no reasoning with certain types, so please save your valuable time for something constructive and positive.

Not everyone is who they purport to be. The fool has a Yoruba moniker (arole odua = oduasolja? wink), but are you sure he/she is Yoruba, or someone just hoping to keep the arguments and abuse on this forum alive for obvious reasons?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Callotti: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Afam, why engage that Igbo hating fool in any discussion? You 'trying' to reason with him/her? Goodluck mate.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by ak47mann(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2012
una want light up the place?? una no sayy i be "biafran" i have been thinking for quiet sometime that giving these monkeys independent sometimes is like bloody hell,did we open some animal cage or something undecided undecided undecided 2015 who knows if their will still be one (Niger area) cool
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by ak47mann(m): 2:04am On Apr 14, 2012
Is like These baboons Having A Pool Party Are Making Us Look like Fools . sad sad
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by aljharem(m): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2012
Callotti:

Sounds like a good deal. All the best dear.

3015 is just around the corner. . . Yup! Three thousand and fifteen AD Afam4-N-eva! kiss

What is wrong with a credible person who happen to be Igbo. We should do what we like to be done to us so their is nothing wrong with an Igbo man being the president.

Roachas stands a good chance of winning anyday anytime, Quote me on that

BTW the OP is not Yoruba nor Hausa. So please lets watch our comments
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Rule Nigeria Again by Callotti: 2:18am On Apr 14, 2012
alj harem:

What is wrong with a credible person who happen to be Igbo. We should do what we like to be done to us so their is nothing wrong with an Igbo man being the president.

Roachas stands a good chance of winning anyday anytime, Quote me on that

BTW the OP is not Yoruba nor Hausa. So please lets watch our comments

Intelligent people can read my comments and forget about 'Igbotic' pride. Only on NL with the proliferation of ever-mutating imbecil-ez of course, will the true message be lost to SEVERELY, developmentally-delayed and cognitively-challenged partial-births abortive semi-living dead individuals, like you have on this and many other threads around NL and Nigerian messageboards.

Did the same Igbos support Ojukwu in his own bid for a Senate seat? Now, this was a so-called EZE GBURU-GBURU 1 of the Eastern part of Nigeria o! grin
This is not unusual. . . as with all parts of Nigeria, notably Ekiti State.

But the Igbo-case is particularly distubing because with all their noise-making. . . they are the least homogenous. FACTS!
They will be the first to sell themselves out to ASO ROCK! NO other ethnic group does a fantastic job of self-destruction than the Igbos. If you associate too much with them. . . you will catch the same disease. FACTS.

Even if Rochas stands a chance. . .the rigging machinery of Nigeria will NEVER give him a chance.
Bottom line. . .? Ndi Igbo have to figure out a way to be entrenched in Nigerian politics like the North and the West. . . now the South-South. . .to siphone enough of the Nigerian oil wealth to influence the Presidential bid in their favor. All the drug-dealing and 419 magicians cannot effect such.

Remember. . . THIS IS AFRICA and THIS IS NIGERIA!!! Igbos are the LEAST favored in Nigerian politics ONLY BECAUSE THE ARE VERY DIVISIVE! Period!

The only solution? They need to work on themselves FIRST. . .before assuming ANY role of leadership OUTSIDE their Eastern regions. Nigeria has enough problems as it is. No need jumping from the stove to the fiery furnace for the next 50 years.

Thank you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo Great Helicopter Campaign(pic) / Agama Lizard Holds Secret To Ebola Cure / Why Does Goodluck Jonathan Go To Germany For Medical Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.