Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. (11828 Views)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2007
Need for the creation of Zaria, Apa and Owena state.

Due to the senator meeting in Rivers. We wish to inform the senators of the need to create state in Nigeria to keep the balance of power based on merit.

We the citizen of Nigeria  wish to inform the senators of the need to balance power in Nigeria which the military have over look.

We need not go into history to make our point clear. we all know the past event in Kaduna over many years, how people from south kaduna have press for the creation of southern kaduna state with a population of 2.7 million. The history also include violent and crisis over many years. The need for peace among the present people of Kaduna can not be over look, what better ways of solving the problem than to create Zaria state.

We the undersign believe that another state to be created is Owena state from the present Ondo state. Ondo state since its creation have not enjoy any project in the past from other government in Nigeria. And it is clear to all the suffering among the people of the Owena area of Ondos, which consist the Akoko area, the owo area and the Akure area.  At the moment 12 local government and a population of over 3 million people. We need to state that their is no federal present in this area of Nigeria. Not even one. Owena state is blessed with bitument, Gold, diamond, Iron ore and other resources. We hereby advice the senators to please create Owena state to solve the present problem and also to create a balance of power in Nigeria.

Last but not the least is the creation of Apa state from the present Benue and kogi state covering the Idoma speaking area and the Igalla area. If Nigeria want to be fair to all the Idoma people have ask for the creation of their own state for more than 50 years. the need for the freedom from the TIv can not be mention. The Idoma and Igalla people need to feel a sense of belonging in Nigeria. With a combine population of over 3.2 million. The Idoma and Igalla people are the food basket of Nigeria. To be fair to the Idoma and Igalla we need to state the need to created APA state from the present Benue and Kogi state.
And the fouth state from Oyo state, which is over due.

This would bring the total of states to 40.

And we wish to ask for the increase in derivation from 13% to 17%. Please note this derivation should include Oil and non oil derivation revenue. Including Tax, and other export like Tin,bitument, textile and others.

Let look at state creation and be fair to all,  Before the openly and publicly proverse enemy of the Yorubas of Babaginda and Abacha,  Two men who openly and public have spoken against a section of Nigeria,   We all know the hate Ibrahim Babaginda and Abacha had for the Yorubas, 

I do not want to remind us of June 12 election how yoruba young men were shoot to dead,  on the street of the south west, for democracy,    Even anything Yorubas was considered by babaginda and Abacha as enermy,  Or shoot at site,  even President Yar Adua should know why his own brother from the same mother and father was killed,  in a falsely decleared coup said to be planned by Yorubas.  President Yar Adua brother Musa Yar Adua closeness to some Yoruba element  was the reason, why he was jail, because Musa Yar Adua was assumed to be to close to those Yorubas element who they claimed planned the coup,  Including President Obasanjo.( Musa Yar Adua youthhood friend). He was consider a big risk, if he Musa Yar Adua wanted to save his youthhood friend Obasanjo. Musa Yar Adua was a big risk to those who believe anything Yoruba or their associate was an enermy. So they decided to lock him up in prison until he die in jail or like it is rumoured they killed him.

This two openly and publicly proverse enemy of the Yorubas of Babaginda and Abacha created this state maginalised to the Yorubas. And population was never use as a criterial for creation,  Babaginda and Abacha we all know were unfavourably negatively bias towards the Yoruba,  So the openly and publicly proverse enemy of the Yorubas of Babaginda and Abacha did everything during the state creation to maginalised the Yorubas. see prove below.

If you look at history Before this  two openly and publicly proverse enemy of the Yorubas of Babaginda and Abacha . Nigeria had 19 state,

Let look at state creation,   17 state were created by the openly and publicly proverse enemy of the Yorubas of Babaginda and Abacha.

Igbo got 3 of the states,   Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu
Hausa/fulani got 5 states--- Gombe, kebbi,Kastina, Zamfara and Jigawa
South south got 3 state.-- Balyesa,Delta and Akwa Ibom
Northern minority got Taraba, Yobe, Kogi,Nassarawa,
Yorubas got 2 state ,  Osun and Ekiti

Igbo (3)  Hausa/fulani (5)  South south (3)  Northern Minority (4) Yoruba (2)

If you look at the history of Nigeria census the Yoruba have always been at least twice the population of Igbos and at least about the same population as the Hausa?fulani,  they claim.

Here is my question will the Nigeria senate and National Assembly correct this injustice to the Yorubas by openly and publicly proverse enemy of the Yorubas of Babaginda and Abacha. President Yar Adua, The senate president David Mark, senate and National Assembly  should know that it was the flowing blood of the Yorubas on the street of the south west that brought democracy which they are now enjoying as office holders, which under the military all of them would only dream of.

It would be fair to the Yorubas for the senate and the National Assembly and President Yar Adua to address this injustice done to the Yorubas,

We would also would love them to solve the issue of the North and southern Kaduna now , with state creation. Please create Zaria state. Apa state, Owena and Oke ogun state,  to make a total of 40 states to reflect the truth population of Nigeria. And still keeping the south and North balance.

Please for God sake correct the injustice. injustice done to one is done to all.
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2007
Nigeria is made up of 6 regions. The only logical thing to do is to create equal number of states in all the regions (2 states for the Igbos, one state for others and no state for the north west) or failing that, abrogate the state and let us have regions only. All these one in penny state will not work

North East =6 states +1=7
N West =7 states+0=7
N Central=6 states+1=7
S West=6 states+1=7
S South = 6 states+1=7
S East = 5 states+2=7
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by folem: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
No state in Nigeria deserves another state more than Lagos State. Create Agege State.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
FSU , where is the fear of God in you,  My question is the population of your so call zone equal,  the answer is NO,  So why on earth , do you want zone to have the same number of state,  It can not be,  Fear God my brother,   It is only logical to create state based on population and not the imagine of zone of some people. We should be talking about justice and not checking.

Why would a zone that have twice the population of another zone, have the same number of state as the other zone, what logic is that, that is wuruwuru mathematics, and injustice.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2007
nigeria1:

FSU , where is the fear of God in you,  My question is the population of your so call zone equal,  the answer is NO,  So why on earth , do you want zone to have the same number of state,  It can not be,  Fear God my brother,   It is only logical to create state based on population and not the imagine of zone of some people. We should be talking about justice and not checking

Have you had any census in Nigeria? Was that thing a census you had? Any census that disregards tribe and religion in Nigeria is null and void.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
but it is that census you all know is not correct that you are all sharing revenue,   So you assume that yoruba people should be mumu because you have a small population,  Where in the world,  were 2 is equal to 1.

2=1  so that is logic,  which can brain you  get,  who be your maths teacher
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
Who has a small population? Igbo is the largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Count all Igbos in Nigeria and see. If they have equal development in Nigeria, all those Igbos who help to populate Lagos (35-40% of Lagos is Igbo), Kano (15-20 % of Kano is Igbo), Port Harcourt (30-35 %), Ibadan (5-10%) , Jos (10-20 %), Kaduna (15-20%), Abuja (25-30 %) etc, will go back home. How many Yorubas or Hausas live in Igbo land?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
@nigeria1,

Nigeria is not making progress today because of people like you, people that are filled with tribal and ethnic sentiments to the extent that common sense is thrown away.

In your wisdom and fear of God (since you asked someone if he had the fear of God) you believe that it is fair to create another state in the South West (making it 7 states) while retaining the 5 states in the South East even when the Igbos constitute the 3rd largest ethnic group on Nigeria (at least Nigerians agree with this, so no need to even go into whether the Igbos are no 1 or no 3).

People like you talk about justice even when injustice runs in your blood.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
Afam, do you want me to bring out the satellite picture again, and we compare, face fact. You fail to point out that the south west is 6 time the size of igboland and several time its population, the zone do not have equal population, and they should be do away with , for the sake of fairness and justice,
FSU: The igbos in kano , oyo , kano state,  are they enjoying free education  and other state from the revenue of Abia , and others or from the the state they resident,  And the igbos are not the largest ethnics group in Nigeria , stop the propagada ,  Do not let us move away from the fact and truth,  and stop imagination,  Mirage is not real. It is only a mirage my friend, 

Injustice have been done to the Yorubas by Babaginda and Abacha,  and we need to correct it,  You bring irrelevant fact, I would not discuss tribalism, which it look you are,  go looking for other Yoruba haters like you,  I do not get involve with  tribalist.

The injustice by Babaginda and Abacha should be corrected for fairplay and justice. I rest my case. I have to go , I have important thing to do,  Have a wonderful day
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by vigasimple(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
FSU:

Who has a small population? Igbo is the largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Count all Igbos in Nigeria and see. If they have equal development in Nigeria, all those Igbos who help to populate Lagos (35-40% of Lagos is Igbo), Kano (15-20 % of Kano is Igbo), Port Harcourt (30-35 %), Ibadan (5-10%) , Jos (10-20 %), Kaduna (15-20%), Abuja (25-30 %) etc, will go back home. How many Yorubas or Hausas live in Igbo land?

1. Igbo is NOT largest ethinc group in Nigeria- only in your imagination and wish

2. The reasons why there are not many Yorubas or Hausas in Igbo land is because you
   people are hardly accommodating.

FSU and I know perfectly well that even though the census is faulted especially with KANO being more populated than LAGOS State but it is fairly representative of the population, so if state were to be created it will be based on the population

However, but with the states we have created what have we achieved with them only for governors to become currency exporters and importers.

Secondly, what we also need is Business/commercial zone area in the 6 geo-political zone to rapidly increase economic activities.

Lagos definately deserve another state but people don't want it because they will not come from Lagos state again
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
Nigeria1,

Create equal regions (or states) and let each develop at their pace. If Igboland is treated fairly, millions of Igbos elsewhere will go home. The more you cheat them by such logic as your propound here, the more they leave to ''enjoy'' what you enjoy in your place, thereby swelling your own population.

Vigasimple,

As far is tribe is concerned, no argument about which is the largest (IGBO).
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
Vigasimple,

Igbos are not accomodating? Do you have any evidence?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2007
Viga: creating Business/commercial zone, still leave the Yoruba in disadvantage, Look the Yorubas have more than twice the population of one of the zone, Why on earth do Yoruba recieve the same revenue with them, While noting that 90% of the non oil revenue come from Yorubaland,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2007
The only way to be fair, is that all state stop collecting revenue from the federal, if nothing this present state structure is checking to the Yorubas,  THE ZONE CAN NOT HAVE EQUAL STATE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE EQUAL POPULATION,   2 IS NEVER EQUAL TO 1.  And the senate need to correct it,  Because injustice to one is to all.

ZONES which was created by Abacha, a man who openly and publicly proverse to be a  enemy of the Yorubas.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
vigasimple:

2. The reasons why there are not many Yorubas or Hausas in Igbo land is because you

And for them to be accommodating they need to wake up every morning and prepare food for the non Igbos living in the South East abi?

You may need to be more specific.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by folem: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
vigasimple:

However, but with the states we have created what have we achieved with them only for governors to become currency exporters and importers.

Secondly, what we also need is Business/commercial zone area in the 6 geo-political zone to rapidly increase economic activities.

Lagos definately deserve another state but people don't want it because they will not come from Lagos state again

How did you reach a conclusion that people do not want a new State out of the present Lagos State?

In Nigeria, A new State will at the least bring about some infrastructural development like new roads, State University, General hospitals, more Government ministries amd parastatals as well as more Local Governments which the current Lagos State lacks.

Lagos State is the only state that has not been divided since some parts of the old Western Region was merged with Lagos Federal  Capital territory.

Agege State  can be created and will therefore lead to more L.G's that the Tinubu Govt tried to create and led to withholding of L.G money apart from other infrastructural developments that state creation brings in Nigeria.

Lagos State was created on May 27, 1967 by virtue of State (Creation and Transitional Provisions) Decree No. 14 of 1967, which restructured Nigeria’s Federation into 12 states.

Prior to this, Lagos Municipality had been administered by the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Lagos Affairs as the regional authority, while the Lagos City Council (LCC) governed the City of Lagos. Equally, the metropolitan areas (Colony Province) of Ikeja, Agege, Mushin, Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry were administered by the Western Region.

The State took off as an administrative entity on April 11, 1968 with Lagos Island serving the dual role of being the State and Federal Capital. However, with the creation of the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja in 1976, Lagos ceased to be the capital of the State which was moved to Ikeja. Equally, with the formal relocation of the seat of the Federal Government to Abuja on 12 December 1991, Lagos ceased to be Nigeria’s political capital. Nevertheless, Lagos remains the center of commerce for the country.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2007
folem. I would disagree with you about lagos. Lagos or Ogun state should not be divided,  but both state should be funded well by the federal because they have 80% of the industries in Nigeria.  My reason for not wanting ogun state to be divided is because Ogun state is already part of MegaLagos,  Ogun state would be part of the GREATER LAGOS AREA( GLA).  It is just a matter of time There is little or no more land in Lagos,  People have not other alternative than live in Ogun state,  Even if they call change the name Ogun state to Upper Lagos state,  The number of Local govt could be increase,  It would be wonderful,

The other alternative is that we all return back to the post Babaginda and Abacha Era of 19 states and the local govt. Cancel all 17 states created by Babaginda and Abacha , since they do not function well ,     post Babaginda and Abacha Era of 19 state, I say up bendel.

http://NigeriaONE.com
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2007
This Nigeria1 is a thief, like his pastor Adeboye grin

Igbos can now see what people like this will do to them if given the opportunity.

Either equal states or regions. De-emphasise oil. Everyone should work for their financing. The Lazy one will simply perish

Vigasimple,

Yoruba and Hausa are not in large numbers in Igboland because there is no federal presence in Igboland. The things you find in Igboland are Igbo-made (by this I mean private enterprises). Get that into your thick skull. Why would an Igbo man stay back home instead of going to enjoy what other Nigerians are enjoying in Abuja?
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
Any clear thinking igbo man would agree with me, It is only the foolish Igboman that owns your views, Why not ask clear thinking Igbomen who believe in fairness if it is right to check others, You are a selfish person. You can go to VS and ask when no one wanted the igbo to be president. I once among the only non Igbo person that ask for igbo presidency. I am not a tribalist like you.
I do not see people thru the eyes of tribe, My former pastor was igbo, I had an option not to go to his church. I have lived in the north, And wanted to remain in the north for the rest of my live, I have my family member who are married to Igbo. So some of my relations are Igbos.

well , here is where i stop discussing with you. i have gone through, some other of your post, And I have seen , you are not a reasonable man to discuss with.
Have a nice day.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by folem: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
nigeria1:

folem. I would disagree with you about lagos. Lagos or Ogun state should not be divided,  but both state should be funded well by the federal because they have 80% of the industries in Nigeria.  My reason for not wanting ogun state to be divided is because Ogun state is already part of MegaLagos,  Ogun state would be part of the GREATER LAGOS AREA( GLA).  It is just a matter of time There is little or no more land in Lagos,  People have not other alternative than live in Ogun state,  Even if they call change the name Ogun state to Upper Lagos state,  The number of Local govt could be increase,  It would be wonderful,

The other alternative is that we all return back to the post Babaginda and Abacha Era of 19 states and the local govt. Cancel all 17 states created by Babaginda and Abacha , since they do not function well ,     post Babaginda and Abacha Era of 19 state, I say up bendel.

http://NigeriaONE.com

@ Nigeria1.

What is the best way to getting adequate funding for the so-called GREATER LAGOS AREA, than having it comprising of 3 States with enough Local Government Areas to reflect the population of it's constituent citizens giving the present-day realities of Nigeria as a Nation?

2 heads are better than 1, and 3 heads are better than 2.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2007
nigeria1:

well , here is where i stop discussing with you. i have gone through, some other of your post, And I have seen , you are not a reasonable man to discuss with. Have a nice day.

You are as unreasonable as your fake TV station. You ran away from the Nigerianvillage square. You will soon disappear from nairaland. Ewu population analyst.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2007
Any clear thinking igbo man would agree with me,  It is only the foolish Igboman that owns your views,  Why not ask clear thinking Igbomen who believe in fairness if it is right to check others,   You are a selfish person.  You can go to VS and ask when no one wanted  the igbo to be president. I once among the only non Igbo person that ask for igbo presidency. I am not a tribalist like you. 
I do not see people through the eyes of tribe, My former pastor was igbo,  I had an option not to go to his church. I have lived in the north,  And wanted to remain in the north for the rest of my live,  I have my family member who are married to Igbo. So some of my relations are Igbos and even hausa.

well , here is where i stop discussing with you. i have gone through,  some other of your post,   And I have seen , you are not a reasonable man to discuss with.
Have a nice day.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by FSU: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2007
nigeria1:

Any clear thinking igbo man would agree with me, It is only the foolish Igboman that owns your views, Why not ask clear thinking Igbomen who believe in fairness if it is right to check others,

Ok. lets see what Igbo man will support you here. The floor is open.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
@nigeria1,

Check yourself very well. Stating that you lived here and there means nothing as regards dislike for a tribe because majority of the people that harbor such dislike never openly admit it, rather they mask it but once in a while they let their guards down and say what's really on their minds.

If you are looking for justice and equity then make contributions towards that but if you are interested in playing politics, continue but don't confuse it with justice.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Poster, Why do you feel that creating more states at this point will solve problems in the areas you believe need them??
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by saintchux(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2007
[s]The reasons why there are not many Yorubas or Hausas in Igbo land is because you people are hardly accommodating.[/s]

The reason is that both Hausa and Yoruba have not to offer the Ibo's.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2007
Look Afam it is not an issue of tribal but issue of common sense and justice. Look even the Makawa census of 2006, which you know I did object, even says that Lagos and Ogun state have about the same population as the South east zone, .

Now how on earth do the Yorubaland now share the same federal revenue with the whole entire Igboland,

And how do we share the same number of position in the federal govt as the Igbo, if only 2 state have the same population as 5 Igboland population,

Apart from Lagos and Ogun, The Yoruba still have Oyo , osun, Ekiti, Kwara, ondo, and part of Kogi state, And we get 1 slot for everything the Igbos are getting. Just because Abacha says that is what he want because an Igbo man Alex Ekwueme ask him to.

What fairness is that,

Look I have shown before than another 2 Yoruba state of Oyo and Osun state from satellite pictures also have more population than the entire 5 state of south east,

This make Yorubaland having twice the population that assuming that Nobody lives in Ondo, ekiti, kwara and Kogi state. Note when even an govt appointment is made, for 6 people, if any Yorubaman is picked, The Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi state are automatically not qualified . This is discrimination to the Yorubas and it as to stop,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
Until you understand why the government of Lagos asked non Lagosians not to travel out of Lagos you will not understand the futility of your 2 Yoruba states is more than 5 Igbo states.

So, Abacha was taking instructions from Ekwueme? You are confused.

So IBB and Abacha did bad things to Abiola? Do you in your wildest imagination think that OBJ became president by chance?

I refuse to respond to every single ill informed comment you make because there is no end in sight.

Enjoy the week.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by willy4: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
vigasimple:

1. Igbo is NOT largest ethinc group in Nigeria- only in your imagination and wish

Blinded block head, they IBOS are not accomodating as you said, right!!, but their land are generating more than 30% of resources that kept you and your accomodating  tribe alive. EWU.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by buluti(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2007
FSU:

This Nigeria1 is a thief, like his pastor Adeboye grin

Igbos can now see what people like this will do to them if given the opportunity.

FSU i really fail to see the need for the comment above, what has Pastor Adeboye got to do with the discussion at hand, is he the reason for Nigeria1's low thinking faculty. If you don't have evidence to show Pastor Adeboye is a thief would you please SHUT UP.

@ Nigeria1, you just don't give up, you are a such a tribal and ethnic thinking person. Please tell, how has state creation led to better standards of living or better management of resources, you live the substance and chase shadows.

You advertise your extremely crapy website, discuss without any trace of intelligence and are so guided by selfish motives. I am so sure you stand to gain personally if ever any of these states are created. Nigeria does not need people like you at this time, its people like you that got us to where we are.
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by nigeria1: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
Afam , It look like you do not know your history,  Ekwueme? is the brain behind the 6 zone structure,  Ekwueme is alive today,  And he would testified to this, Afam trying to use your old style of tribal does not make a different to me.
It was all his idea,  So check your file,  He can denied, through an newspaper.
The govt of lagos ask all resident to remain,  because they get their benefit from Lagos,  Even Yorubas from other state were included, 

God judge a man on his heart. Leave God to Judge me, Cheating others is wrong. It is sin against God. The Wrong against the Yoruba need to be corrected. Or else Nigeria would soon end up like Tutus and Hutus case, You can only cheat people for sometime, You cant cheat them for ever.

And to the man that claim that Igbo are 30% every state,  You make me laugh.

Look 90% of the Igbo adult in lagos are into trade. they own stores,  How many store in lagos,  let  says 200,000 stores . If you use that your claim of 30%,  that they own 30% of the store,  Let use 40% ,  the yoruba and other Nigerian run the other stores, 

200,000 in lagos ,   if one man own a store each,  and Each Igbo man have 7 children,  and one wife,   making 9 per household, 

40% of 200,000 is = 200000 * 40/ 100= 80,000 stores,

80,000 x 9( igbo household) = 720,000 igbos in lagos,   

720,000/ 17 million=  4.4% of Lagos,

How many seller  in a store to a buyer,  for every seller, there are at  least 20 buyer,  Most of them are yorubas,
Re: Senate: Need For The Creation Of Zaria, Apa And Owena State. by Afam(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2007
Guy, you lack very basic understanding of issues you dabble into and sorry I don't play tribal or ethnic games so try my neighbor.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Have A Problem With Rule Of Law / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus / Labour Party Collapses Structure For Katsina State PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.