Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. (3850 Views)

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / Baby Girl Born With Werewolf Syndrome In India / 2-yr Old Offering Food To Her Handicapped Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by ehie007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
Parent what will you do if ur child was born with eight limbs shocked

I hope the operation on this girl works out right, so that she becomes normal again.

Nawa for gene mutation o!

Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by omena555(f): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2007
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! it's a pity oh. i just pray there is something that can be done to help her live a normal life.
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Carlosein(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
this odd world.

from the above picture, it looks safe to assume the parents are at least, supportive

(she's two years old too). the Lord works in mysterious ways undecided undecided
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
oh so bad
I pray the operations works fine sad
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by uchetobi(f): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
hope so too
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2007
i hope it works out too. i heard on sky news asia that the girl's village see her as some goddess. indians can be so superstitious. shocked
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by mamaput(f): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308439,00.html
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by mamaput(f): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2007
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23419627-details/Toddler+with+eight+limbs+branded+'reincarnation+of+Hindu+god'+to+undergo+life-saving+operation/article.do
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Carlosein(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2007
hip hip hip, hurrah.

this is some good news at last. the girl has had what doctors have termed a successful

surgical operation.

check this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071107/ap_on_re_as/india_eight_limbs

isn't this what life is all about grin cheesy cool

remember where charity and love abounds, there God is wink
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by almondjoy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
This in India!  When will Nigeria perform such? When our president is too busy flying in and out of Germany to cure cartarrh!

In Nigeria--if I had this child, it would surely be dead--if the doctors and nurses do not poison her for being "a taboo" or calling all the fake "spiritualists" and "pastors" to come and cast out demons from her arse!!! There will be the absence of adequate medical facilities to take care of her and the finances to make a better quality of life virtually non-existent. I guess I would have to love and care for her to the best of my ability if she were mine--but she will have a very problematic future if she survives the first week in Nigeria.

In America---She will get the best care possible--and I would spend my time norturing and caring for her instead of worring about how to save her.

Big difference. As usual, everything is a matter of life and death- in Nigeria-due to lack of care and finances!!!!!
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Carlosein(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
will have to agree with you almondjoy undecided
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by theboy0808(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
lol
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 21, 2009
She's lucky to be born to parents such as those- very supportive. If she were to be born in places like lipsrsealed She would have seen HELL.
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2009
oh my God shocked
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by Godmother(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2009
I really feel for poor child
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by agathamari(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
she looks like shiva
Re: 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs. by oyinlaifa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
Incredible i say, what a pity. I pray that God help that child for the operation, anyway i will continue to pray for her. sad

(1) (Reply)

An Open Marriage / Before Sex Destroy My Marriage / Help In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.