Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa (28241 Views)

Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic) / I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / 11 LASU Students Arrested With Guns At Ijanikin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
what about if she was given those guns to deliver to someone who will attack the solders and the police or even to kill any innocent people there? Or do you think those bullets will go to the air without killing innocent people. Why the pity? Why must she carry something like that especially being a woman?she should be happy that she made it to be alive. If she happened to be man, that would be her end. Besides, the tension in those areas deserve solders to deal with any criminals ruthlessly. Afterall, it is the women that protests more that the dont want violent, but now, she has entered wahala. Bullshit
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by rawtruth(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
She was probably hired and paid a huge sum of money by fulani militias who presently engaged in forceful ejection or killing of farmers in central Nigeria. Who else other than an innocent looking woman could successfully evade suspicion? She may have ran several trips b4 this one turned sour.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by rabzy01: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
Another Christian Boko haram arrested.
Why una dey pity man killer if u too no be killer?
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Paulsquare: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am really suprised that people would react this way? When on earth would you guyş see what is bad and call it bad, that is y our leaders keps looting our money and its the same pple here that wld not see any wrng with a woman carry a prohibited fire arms would also wld not do any tin when they even find them slf in such shoes, i think u guys should and sleep if you dont have any tin to say. After all na wek end we they. ....
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by musa01: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am surprised at all the comments U guys make. A CHRISTIAN woman caught with guns and whenever there's an attack on a church or market place or robbery in a bank they will say its Islamic fanatics. Christians killing their innocent brothers and sisters plus innocent muslims and blaming it on Boko Haram. And all their comments are 'pls pity the woman' or 'MayB she was on an errand'. God will expose them All.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Tcrack(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
for those of you in solidarity with this witch, do you have any sense at all? what if the woman had been sucessful? do you know how many victims would have been made with those guns. soon you will say the police are not doing anything. they should have shot her two legs so she would know how it feels.i hope the next gun trafficker is sucessful and the victim is your girlfriend, fiance, son or daughter. awan alakori
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by amosy007: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
obo_man: I was shocked by the comments here. Someone here said she knew, but what if it was put in her bag without her knowledge?

It just like a man telling a woman to go and deliver a bag of Garri to another person without the woman knowing there is a gun inside the bag?

What if she knew, but was threatened that if she doesn't deliver the gun, her family member will be killed?

I was horrified when I saw her getting tortured. Everything about us is backward as a nation. Where is our pride?

very backward people and backward mentality *psii*
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Maisuya1: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
I just did a short survey of responses here: more than 50% were sympathetic to the woman ignoring her heinous crime, about 25% were indiffent or just prayed, whle less than 20% condemned her irrespective of the way she was treated.

Now you can draw your own conclusion from the above. But I think most comments here are either biased or deliberately carlous. Imagine a woman caught transporting ammunition that will most certainly be used to kill innocent lives, and some are still here finding excuse for such inexcusable act. Yes the army were were heavy handed in treating her (so what! Sh.it happens) at least they were curteous enough to dress her wounds after the interrogation.

When the jos cocin bomb went off, and the barbaric woshipers there killed one of their own unknowingly, some of these biased commentators were the ones singing good, kill those boko boys, without confirming if it was really them they were killing. Afterwards news came in at the lynched lad was actually a church member (some papers even alleging he was among the masterminds) but we will never know because of our failed journalism, failed justice system but even worst is the failed-brained audience we have in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Paulsquare: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
Na wa 4 una oh, if those guys nor do their job na una go first talk say them done chop bribe but now way them do their job well well na una still they talk say why them do am. Come on guys what do u guys reall want ??
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by toshmann(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
As much as our security agents are incompetent( to be polite), I'm appalled that this thread gives more sympathy to the woman than to the victims of this terrorism era. Note that Nigerians are not known for politeness how much more when illegal arms movement is seen with a woman in an age of terrorism. Police officers have been one of the major targets of terrorism from both mEND and boko haram. They are under pressure, and despite all your sympathies for this woman, I'm thinking more of where those guns will end up. Perhaps theyll be delivered to the terrorists who will now attack____
A church!
A mosque!
A police station!
A shool!
A crowd of innocent nigerians!
A bus!

Who knows?

Pls take it easy with the soldiers, theyve been killed and blamed. When they do nothing, they're blamed. When they make arrests they are accused of arresting innocent civilians, when they return fire, they are blamed for killing innocent bystanders. Either way they loose. Meanwhile they are doing what they can with the recourses and training available to them.

I'll rather they treat the woman with more respect and have a thorough investigation. But I know we are a third world country, I can't expect miracles. But im not too worried about the woman. Im more worried about where those Guns would end up and I'm worried about those in whose bodies the bullets from those Guns would reside.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by amosy007: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
ceejay80s: Are u guy ok? Somebody caught with a gun illegally is an armed rubber,what if its the same gun that they will give to an armed robber to robb ur house nko? And una dey pity the woman
another zombie soilder on d loose what if its ur sister that was molested? Nobody says what d woman did was ryt buh there are many ways of gettin informations rather than brutalizin the suspect.. we are suppose to be civilized not just sum animal bloody hypocrites that will carry handbags for those that steal billions and brutalize those that steal thousands..
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
gbadeboy`:
@ obo man,
How possible is it to keep guns inside a bag of garru without her knowing,dont people buy products,look for someone to carry to a vehicle and leave?or did she pay for the garri in advance and just came to take it?
Also,recall that someone said it was due to her suspicious behaviour that made a man alert the authourity.at least the man didbt know her before
Lastly why have any sympathy for such a person callous enough to engage in such trade,does she think they use gun to heal people?crude as our security agents definetly are,it would be diffult for them to see a lawful woman on the road and start maltreating her.

I do agree with gbadeboy, but just like me, you are also assuming. Because we are both assuming, it's better she is given benefit of doubt, questioned, detained and arrested pending further investigation.

I'm not against her arrest, I'm against her being tortured.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by rawtruth(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mai-suya:
I just did a short survey of responses here: more than 50% were sympathetic to the woman ignoring her heinous crime, about 25% were indiffent or just prayed, whle less than 20% condemned her irrespective of the way she was treated.

Now you can draw your own conclusion from the above. But I think most comments here are either biased or deliberately carlous. Imagine a woman caught transporting ammunition that will most certainly be used to kill innocent lives, and some are still here finding excuse for such inexcusable act. Yes the army were were heavy handed in treating her (so what! Sh.it happens) at least they were curteous enough to dress her wounds after the interrogation.

When the jos cocin bomb went off, and the barbaric woshipers there killed one of their own unknowingly, some of these biased commentators were the ones singing good, kill those boko boys, without confirming if it was really them they were killing. Afterwards news came in at the lynched lad was actually a church member (some papers even alleging he was among the masterminds) but we will never know because of our failed journalism, failed justice system but even worst is the failed-brained audience we have in Nigeria.

You introduced the 'bias' with your reference to non-muslims being arrested with arms when you needed to have simply reported the arrest, followed by what the security men did. Don't play it clever with the above insidiously mischievous analysis. Only a dude could not see through to your veiled malicious grin as you typed those comments.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by rawtruth(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
AgentTunde: Hello, I am Agent Tunde, If you need a Gay Pertnar Or a Sugar Mummy , or a lesbian.... with a Sugar Daddy, who will make you happy, and who will take care of you .. give you all what you want .. Contact me on my mobbile number so i can link you with them :.. 07090898822

For goodness sake...Oh mine! where is this society heading to?
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by xtremeidea(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
HHMMMMMMMM..............na wa o!
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by phreakabit(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mai-suya:
I don't know how to embed the video but I got this video off facebook. [size=28pt]Why is it at more non Muslims are caught[b] red handed[/b] than Muslims?[/size] Forget the mickey mouse arrests the SSS want us to believe with no concrete details of what happened before or after the arrests. May Allah continue to expose them. Amin..
Watch Video : Here

[img]http://premiumtimesng.com/thumbnail.php?file=banners/Yola_gunrunner_and_supplier_military_kits_614546113.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Maisuya1: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
rawtruth:

You introduced the 'bias' with your reference to non-muslims being arrested with arms when you needed to have simply reported the arrest, followed by what the security men did. Don't play it clever with the above insidiously mischievous analysis. Only a dude could not see through to your veiled malicious grin as you typed those comments.

I introduced the bias? Facts: she is not a Muslim, she has a bag of garri, she has guns in the garri. These are the facts I stated in my OP! So whats the qualms.

The other day, punch or vanguard reported a sensational headline which said, bomb factory found in kogi state, Kano road! Now tell me what that has got to do with the story, it could have been Lagos road, bayelsa road or even kinshasa road for all I care. But then you may answer me that 'well it was Kano road' and then I will say to you that 'well she was not a muslim'

Dude stop the paranoia, I am only responsible for what I said, not what you think I meant.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
This video proves nothing. We can't deduce the woman's religion, tribe, or even whether she's guilty or not. Also, We can't even conclude the uniform men are Govt soldiers or police. It could be a scene from Nollywood movie for all we know. Next story.
If only people arrested are properly investigated and prosecuted so the truth comes out.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by mangbede: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
The woman most b from the niger delta region but based in Adamawa... angryThe woman most b from the niger delta region but based in Adamawa...
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
mangbede: The woman most b from the niger delta region but based in Adamawa... angryThe woman most b from the niger delta region but based in Adamawa...

How did get to that conclusion from the video? She could be a northern Muslim supplying arms to her BH mates. The videos of BH spokesmen are usually in Hausa and they openly profess to be Muslims.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by moxamet(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
If This woman had been dressed in Hijab (veiled) then this story would have made BBC/CNN headline... but i am waiting to be surprised..
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by ono(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
And why do you think she's not a Muslim? I have Muslim friends who don't wear hijab. I don't want to go the religion way, but things should be put in proper perspectives. Until it is announced that she's not a muslim, just keep what you know to yourself.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Tayodapo: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Am extreemly shocked that people will respond like this to this thread.

A woman is caught with Guns and u talk about wrong doing for beating or cutting her......you guys amaze me.

How will you respond if you find a woman in a bus transporting guns and you are told that those guns will be used to kill ur family members that night.

The Police and Army are getting killed daily in the North by this kinda guns and ammunitions. The should have even broken her head.

So...If it is a man....then it will be ok to beat him to stupor?.....share madness.

THink before you respond to threads....otherwise it will be too obvious how your thought is guided.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by All4sms: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
May Allah guide and protect us against this kind of ppls.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by amosy007: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
rawtruth:

lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by sweetcocoa(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
Hmm na wa o,don't even know what to say.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by BABE3: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
I'm not surprised at some of the responses here. No be Nigerians? She stole a BB, strip her n[i]ake[/i]d and beat her up. He stole N20, put a tire on his neck and set him on fire. Bunch of wild animals!! . . . and they want change . . . change ko, jara ni.

In no developed and humane country would a woman be humiliated the way she's been humiliated. Even if the police caught a criminal red-handed, the highest they do is put handcuffs on them. They don't pepper spray or zap until the "criminal" gets violent. This woman was peaceful.

No investigation, no nothing. The goats caught her with guns in her bag of garri and they're threatening to shoot her leg. They even went ahead to slice her arms. What insolence!!!

An alleged human eater has been sitting in the prison for 13 years waiting for trial...

A woman is been kicked, threatened, and cut by law enforcement agents...

What a fantastic judicial system.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Tayodapo: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/513160/sss-officer-wife-3-kids

Have u read the story above.....If you have ...then u should tell me....How should the SSS man's collegue react to this thread where people are talking about mal treatment to this woman.

Have you lost a relative to gun attack? if you have not....please take back your statements about Maltreatment of this woman
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/news/national-news/32277-army-nabs-gunrunners-in-adamawa as at 'Saturday, 17 March 2012 01:08' o seems their are lots of erm at gunrunners located at Adamawa. Numan LGA precisely
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Tayodapo: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am well travelled.....I have been to many European countries and Asian countries ...particularly Malaysia......you will be given a worse treatment than this if you are found to do a thing like this.

Dont make statements based on assumptions and what you see on DSTV (Which seem to be the only way most peeps have see foreign lands).

Read up about the way and manner peeps are deported from foreign lands .....and also read the story of the Nigerian that was beaten till he unrinated and poo till he died on the plan while beign deported from Europe......

Dont talk of things you do not know.

Someone is in possession of Guns ......Guns Kill.....These are not guns for hunting.....Guns for killing human beigns.

Human beigns......To kill someone like me and you.......think about it again...and tell me how you will react.
Re: Video Of Lady Caught With Guns In Bag Of Garri At Numan LGA, Adamawa by Michael13(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
obo_man: Everything about us is backward as a nation. Where is our pride?
in our butt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught / 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) / Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.