Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Atheists Are Very Useful In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Very Useful In Life (979 Views)

All Atheists Are Satanists / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (2) (3) (4)

Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
since they are full of hot air, we should use them to propel hot air balloons. logicboy logic-mind martian mkmyers45 emofine and all the rest of the loquacious gang of atheists should be used to propel hot air balloons since they are full of hot air. good idea ? undecided
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: since they are full of hot air, we should use them to propel hot air balloons. logicboy logic-mind martian mkmyers45 emofine and all the rest of the loquacious gang of atheists should be used to propel hot air balloons since they emit so much hot air. good idea ? undecided

yes, give those muthaf#ckas a purpose in life. I think we should take it old school and torture them. Better yet, let's just drown them like he did back in the days of Utnapishtim Noah.
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
Martian:

yes, give those muthaf#ckas a purpose in life. I think we should take it old school and torture them. Better yet, let's just drown them like he did back in the days of Utnapishtim Noah.
stop putting exciting ideas into my head smiley
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by mkmyers45(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: since they are full of hot air, we should use them to propel hot air balloons. logicboy logic-mind martian mkmyers45 emofine and all the rest of the loquacious gang of atheists should be used to propel hot air balloons since they are full of hot air. good idea ? undecided
whats my name doing there? angry ...are you not full of lukewarm air? grin
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by logicboy: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Martian:

Religious minds; dirty and always ready to kill for their god. sad
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by emofine2(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: since they are full of hot air, we should use them to propel hot air balloons. logicboy logic-mind martian mkmyers45 emofine and all the rest of the loquacious gang of atheists should be used to propel hot air balloons since they are full of hot air. good idea ? undecided

emo who?

I've told you time and time again that I am not an "atheist".

By the way which is better my dear “Hebrew” fiend. . .to have unbelief or to do evil in God’s name?

Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by logicboy: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
It seems that atheists are winning the argument on Nairaland and that's why we are seeing more threads asking to avoid atheists!

I can shout halleluyah to that grin
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by mkmyers45(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
emöfine2:

emo who?

By the way which is better my dear “Hebrew” fiend. . .to have unbelief or to do evil in God’s name?
then what are you? abi e no get name? tongue
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
mkmyers45: whats my name doing there? angry ...are you not full of lukewarm air? grin
grin you are an atheist. thats why ya name is there mate cheesy
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
logicboy:

Religious minds; dirty and always ready to kill for their god. sad
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
emöfine2:

emo who?

hmmm good question, i go for option 'C', To have belief and not do evil wink
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by logicboy: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: grin

Buzugee you're a coward. You like to talk about murdering and torturing atheists but if you met me in real life, you'd be cowering
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by emofine2(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: hmmm good question, i go for option 'C', To have belief and not do evil wink

Strange as you fit into "B". Evil extends to thoughts as well.
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
logicboy:

Buzugee you're a coward. You like to talk about murdering and torturing atheists but if you met me in real life, you'd be cowering
If i met you in real life, i will have the cushites strip you butt nekkid. then i will have the edomites make me a nice juicy horse whip. i will have the israelites tie you to the nearest iroko tree. then i will commit to giving you 36 lashes of the cane angry cowering kor cowry shell ni
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
emöfine2:

Strange as you fit into "B". Evil extends to thoughts as well.
AU CONTRAIRE mi amigas emofine, i am quite the sweet man.
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by logicboy: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: If i met you in real life, i will have the cushites strip you butt nekkid. then i will have the edomites make me a nice juicy horse whip. i will have the israelites tie you to the nearest iroko tree. then i will commit to giving you 36 lashes of the cane angry cowering kor cowry shell ni

I see, so you're even more of a coward- you're only tough when you have numbers (other religious bigots) on ur side

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by mkmyers45(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
buzugee: grin you are an atheist. thats why ya name is there mate cheesy
i am not an atheist but im no apologetic of any God either
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by LogicMind: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2012
Buzugee, I am disappointed you didn't put up a biblical quote to back you up this time.
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
LoJ: Hello Everyone!

@ Buzugee

I don't know if you're serious or not. If you are, then I would prefer a good and moral atheist to a sectarian religious man.

LoJ
you dont say undecided i would prefer neither. they are both as belligerent boisterous pugnacious and bellicose as each other grin
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
Logic Mind: Buzugee, I am disappointed you didn't put up a biblical quote to back you up this time.
PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.

PROVERBS 18 VS 2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion (so basically they are saying here that a fool is full of hot air )

grin grin grin there go your biblical verses angry
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by LogicMind: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
buzugee: PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.

PROVERBS 18 VS 2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion (so basically they are saying here that a fool is full of hot air )

grin grin grin there go your biblical verses angry

good man.
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by buzugee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
Logic Mind:

good man.
wink grin
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Buzugee. Lol
Bump..
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by ijawkid(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
buzugee: If i met you in real life, i will have the cushites strip you butt nekkid. then i will have the edomites make me a nice juicy horse whip. i will have the israelites tie you to the nearest iroko tree. then i will commit to giving you 36 lashes of the cane angry cowering kor cowry shell ni

Hahahahahah......I go die for laugh o......
Re: Atheists Are Very Useful In Life by ijawkid(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: Buzugee. Lol
Bump..

The boy too funny......

The Gospel Of Creation Account And According To Genesis Chapter One / Book Review - The Harlot Church System / Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback