Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Just Finished Mass Effect 3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Just Finished Mass Effect 3 (2068 Views)

Just Finished God Of War 3 Ps4 Who Wants To Swap? / FIFA 13 / PES 13/MASS EFFECT3/BLACK OPS II Now Available For Sale / Mass Effect 3 Crack Download Link In Description (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Grizz: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Awesome game, can't believe i missed out on 1 and 2. I'm going to go back and play through again, this time as a girl. I think i want hot lesbian sex with Ms. Traynor. And maybe this time i can raise my galactic readiness and get a better ending.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Grizz: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2012
New game. I'm going to be a renegade with a heart of gold.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by LordReed(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2012
ME2 is better IMHO. ME3 is a let down for me. Glad you enjoyed it though.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Grizz: 6:53pm On May 11, 2012
I tried to start ME 2, couldn't get into it.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by ritchboy(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2012
Absolutely loved ME & ME2, started playing ME3 a few weeks ago, but i got bored and shelved it indefinitely! cheesy
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by LordReed(m): 2:20am On May 12, 2012
ritchboy: Absolutely loved ME & ME2, started playing ME3 a few weeks ago, but i got bored and shelved it indefinitely! cheesy

I probably would have but I stuck it out to see if all the decisions from ME & ME2 would make a difference in the ending but sadly no show.

Grizz: I tried to start ME 2, couldn't get into it.

You should give it a shot ME3 is short comparatively and not as involving. In ME2 you got to care about your team mates and what made them tick.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Grizz: 7:38am On May 13, 2012
Did you ever play dragon age? I or II. Mass effect is exactly like that except in a different universe and with different weapons. Even if i didn't know, it would be pretty easy to make the connection that they're both from bioware.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by LordReed(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2012
Yeah I played Dragon Age 1 but not 2. I loved Dragon Age 1 I'd say its one of the best RPGs on PC I've ever played. ME3 is unfortunately in its class in terms of gameplay.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lord_Reed: ME2 is better IMHO. ME3 is a let down for me. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Everyone was complaining about the ending...why? lol
the game was epic from start to finish!

Grizz: I tried to start ME 2, couldn't get into it.

exactly. It was lacking something. undecided
Can't really say what.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Everyone was complaining about the ending...why? lol
the game was epic from start to finish!

ME2 was the epic one not ME3. ME3 was quasi-epic IMHO; it strove to add the ultra galactic scope fans were craving but I'd say it didn't quite get it because the so called war was waged in pieces that had no semblance to
a galaxy under siege. It just all seemed like a normal set of missions. They shoulda made you fight along side allies trying to aid them achieve objectives just like the mission in ME2 where you rescued Tali or even the start of ME3 where you meet Garus. If they had really built on the galactic war story it would have been truly epic.

exactly. It was lacking something. undecided
Can't really say what.

Hmmm, well I'd say ME2 didn't really lack anything seeing it was supposed to be the bridge between our introduction to the Mass Effect universe and the culminating galactic war and IMHO it played it's role perfectly. The ME2 made me wish so badly for ME3 I could have wept!

Okay I'll concede that ME2's combat system could have been better but I think the enemies in ME2 were more fun; the Geth, the huge robots, the Asari mercenaries, etc. I can't think of a truly memorable fight in ME3 while I would always wish to come back to combats in ME2.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by get2abbey(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
played ME2 for some few mins but had to dump the damn thing....i have ME3 but never tried playing it.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
one of the most epic battles in ME3 cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmwT8dhUEs
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Noctis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have that same video. That video is why i was really hyped for ME3 in the first place. I'm Grizz by the way, the OP. Not using that profile anymore for...certain reasons.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Noctis: I have that same video. That video is why i was really hyped for ME3 in the first place. I'm Grizz by the way, the OP. Not using that profile anymore for...certain reasons.

cheesy cheesy

Nice to know mr "Grizz". wink smiley

Lord_Reed:

ME2 was the epic one not ME3. ME3 was quasi-epic IMHO; it strove to add the ultra galactic scope fans were craving but I'd say it didn't quite get it because the so called war was waged in pieces that had no semblance to
a galaxy under siege. It just all seemed like a normal set of missions. They shoulda made you fight along side allies trying to aid them achieve objectives just like the mission in ME2 where you rescued Tali or even the start of ME3 where you meet Garus. If they had really built on the galactic war story it would have been truly epic.

You do have a VERY good point still. the "war", it did seem more like shepard's problem than a galactic one lol. grin that's true. i just thought the purpose of it was to do it from his perspective (as the protagonist who saves all and makes up for his past tongue)but again you have a good point.

Hmmm, well I'd say ME2 didn't really lack anything seeing it was supposed to be the bridge between our introduction to the Mass Effect universe and the culminating galactic war and IMHO it played it's role perfectly. The ME2 made me wish so badly for ME3 I could have wept!

Okay I'll concede that ME2's combat system could have been better but I think the enemies in ME2 were more fun; the Geth, the huge robots, the Asari mercenaries, etc. I can't think of a truly memorable fight in ME3 while I would always wish to come back to combats in ME2.

i don't know bro. I just couldn't get into ME2. And many people I know felt the same way. Obviously it had to be hot for them to continue on with the storyline/trilogy but IDK. tongue
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Bawss1(m): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Noctis: I have that same video. That video is why i was really hyped for ME3 in the first place. I'm Grizz by the way, the OP. Not using that profile anymore for...certain reasons.

Grizz=Noctis? Great. I was wondering where you had disappeared to too, it's posters like you that make this section interesting. Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Noctis(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2012
^^Thanks dude. Nysc currently kicking my ass, but i'll try to be on the scene more.
Re: Just Finished Mass Effect 3 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bawss1:

Grizz=Noctis? Great. I was wondering where you had disappeared to too, it's posters like you that make this section interesting. Cheers man.

AGREED!

(1) (Reply)

CLASH OF CLAN Need Me To Help You / Fifa Mobile Gamers / Download GTA 6 APK – GTA 6 For Android & Ios Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.