Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? (12683 Views)

Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Where do Atheists go when they die? / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
I searched through some threads debating the existence of God to get answers to this question but its difficult to get one cos there are many posts to scan through. Therefore I decided it will be easier getting the answer by opening a new thread.
Now my question is; What do atheists think is the force that intelligently designed the existing things in the universe? In other words, what kind of force is responsible for making different animals exist in pairs of male and female?
What kind of force knew that animals would chew food and therefore placed grinding teeths in their mouth?.
What kind of force knew that animals would feed and therefore produced plant seeds for the animals to feed on?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
Am a newcomer to the debate. So let me start from here first.
Where are the atheists?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by logicboy: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Blackteeth: I searched through some threads debating the existence of God to get answers to this question but its difficult to get one cos there are many posts to scan through. Therefore I decided it will be easier getting the answer by opening a new thread.
Now my question is; What do atheists think is the force that intelligently designed the existing things in the universe? In other words, what kind of force is responsible for making different animals exist in pairs of male and female?
What kind of force knew that animals would chew food and therefore placed grinding teeths in their mouth?.
What kind of force knew that animals would feed and therefore produced plant seeds for the animals to feed on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdUp4JOHwg
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2012
Blackteeth: I searched through some threads debating the existence of God to get answers to this question but its difficult to get one cos there are many posts to scan through. Therefore I decided it will be easier getting the answer by opening a new thread.
They are so many ways to look at it. From a profane point we can assume there is a creator who made all things or it is possible to look at it from a darwanian Pov coupled with the amount of facts it has to show. Adaptation of animals and plants to enviroment over time is humanly and scientifically possible but i dont buy the world religions crap either so it boils down to which makes more sense...Darwin definitely does tell a whole lot more than religious fable. P.s: Atheist No Open minded yes
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Goshen360(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2012
@ OP,

They will start going in circles in their answers. I asked them some kweshions and guess what; unknowing to all of them that answered my kweshions, they fell into the trap of the questions to prove there is God.

I will expose their folly later. grin grin grin
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by LogicMind: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2012
i don't think of it as there is no such force.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Callotti: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2012
Another atheist thread kwa nu? shocked
We are truly endangered. grin
These OGBONI-OKIJA Christians nor get work I tellya.
Thank God dem nor know whia I live.
In fact. . . thank God online befriending do h-end tey tey!
Imagine increasing the possibility of 'untimely' death you never bargained for in the hands of these VAMPIRES called CHRISTIANS?
Twa!!!!!

Make una nor quench because of atheists o! cheesy
Satan is winning more converts than GOD or ALLAH!
I looooooove it! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ OP,

They will start going in circles in their answers. I asked them some kweshions and guess what; unknowing to all of them that answered my kweshions, they fell into the trap of the questions to prove there is God.

Well well well..oya go and attend to the thread..you will do well to do as you claim to prove the xtain god or is it a general god or gods?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Goshen360(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2012
^
No worry, na me and una dis week, you hear. wait for me,lol grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti: Another atheist thread kwa nu? shocked
We are truly endangered. grin
My sista all these Holier-than-thou mgbeke born again no go let us plait hair drop nap o
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: ^
No worry, na me and una dis week, you hear. wait for me,lol grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
You go gosh...you aint gonna fufill the wager that i know
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Callotti: 12:25am On Apr 15, 2012
mkmyers45: My sista all these Holier-than-thou mgbeke born again no go let us plait hair drop nap o

Mu he he he he he he
Nor be small tin o.
Love na by force? shocked

No wonder domestic violence is predominant in the homes of these so-called born-again 'shaggots'! cheesy
We nor want dem. . .but dem wan pursue us reaaaash h-inside grave o!
Wonderfoooooooooo and ponderfoooooooooooo!!!!!
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2012
logicboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdUp4JOHwg

Whats the content of the video? I cant watch it. Am mobile.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Goshen360(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2012
@ mkmyers45,

No worry bros, i no get ya time tonight. We go start on Monday, just watch out. You have already fallen my trap to prove my point about God. Whether you wanna agree or not, you are already caught in the web from your answers. Any way you choose to answer, you will still fall into the trap,lol. One thing about me is, I don't enjoy too much argument since your mind is already made up. Just to show you your folly cos only fools say in their heart, there is no God.

I dey come on Monday for all of una (Atheists). Una no even fit answer simply kweshion that proves God,lol. grin grin grin
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

Mu he he he he he he
Nor be small tin o.
Love na by force? shocked

No wonder domestic violence is predominant in the homes of these so-called born-again 'shaggots'! cheesy
We nor want dem. . .but dem wan pursue us reaaaash h-inside grave o!
Wonderfoooooooooo and ponderfoooooooooooo!!!!!
Mu he he he he Anyway i get gun to handle any stalking muraphucker cool
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by ea7(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2012
there isnt. done.
if there is , who designed the designer, and who designed that designer ad infinitum.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2012
mkmyers45: They are so many ways to look at it. From a profane point we can assume there is a creator who made all things or it is possible to look at it from a darwanian Pov coupled with the amount of facts it has to show. Adaptation of animals and plants to enviroment over time is humanly and scientifically possible but i dont buy the world religions crap either so it boils down to which makes more sense...Darwin definitely does tell a whole lot more than religious fable. P.s: Atheist No Open minded yes

What kind of adaptation are you talking about? Does it explain what created the first thing from which adaptation started taking place?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Goshen360(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:
Mu he he he he he he
Nor be small tin o.
[size=20pt]Love na by force?[/size] shocked

It's not by force o but Atheists should just STOP mocking our God. We are not forcing them to believe in God since they have chosen not to but they should also leave us to what we believe in.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ mkmyers45,

No worry bros, i no get ya time tonight. We go start on Monday, just watch out. You have already fallen my trap to prove my point about God. Whether you wanna agree or not, you are already caught in the web from your answers. Any way you choose to answer, you will still fall into the trap,lol. One thing about me is, I don't enjoy too much argument since your mind is already made up. Just to show you your folly cos only fools say in their heart, there is no God.

I dey come on Monday for all of una (Atheists). Una no even fit answer simply kweshion that proves God,lol. grin grin grin
When will part 3 be out..we have been watching out..ha ha ha Goshen i knw what you want to use and the same xtainity you aim to protect will be your achilles' heel
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ OP,

Just understood you.
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360:

It's not by force o but Atheists should just STOP mocking our God. We are not forcing them to believe in God since they have chosen not to but they should also leave us to what we believe in.

Thank you.
and to christain who ridicule God,others, spiritual fundamentalists (me) and atheists?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2012
Blackteeth:
What kind of adaptation are you talking about? Does it explain what created the first thing from which adaption started taking place?
Does the religion creation stories make more sense?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Logic Mind: i don't think of it as there is no such force.
Then what do you think it is? By chance?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Callotti: 12:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Goshen360:

Thank you.

Your misery is just beginning. . . check this out! kiss
Una don finish with Islam. . .now una wanto feast with Atheists?
YOU JAM ROCK OF AGES!
Bring it on!!!! cheesy
Worship YOUR GOD in your house. . .not in ANY PUBLIC space. YOU ARE OFFENSIVE!!!!
Thank you!
END TIME IS HERE. . .FIGHT TO FINISH!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cip9HxIvfQ
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2012
mkmyers45: Does the religion creation stories make more sense?

What is exactly the problem you have with the creation story?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Callotti: 12:46am On Apr 15, 2012
mkmyers45: Mu he he he he Anyway i get gun to handle any stalking muraphucker cool

Did you see this? We are winning in J-Americah o! cheesy

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti:

Did you see this? We are winning in J-Americah o! cheesy

Ha ha..we are the obtainers grin
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2012
ea7: there isnt. done.
if there is , who designed the designer, and who designed that designer ad infinitum.

Let me tell you something bro. It is a big mistake to think that your brain can demystify everything. Some things are far above our understanding. A dog will never understand what we humans do, and thats how humans will never understand the affairs of an intellectually superior God.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by ea7(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2012
Blackteeth:
Let me tell you something bro. It is a big mistake to think that your brain can demystify everything. Some things are far above our understanding. A dog will never understand what we humans do, and thats how humans will never understand the affairs of an intellectually superior God.
um nope. if you r christian then read ur genesis, man and god r equal intellectually. my dog is much smarter than jehosuckmycock
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2012
Blackteeth:
What is exactly the problem you have with the creation story?
is this your answer to my question?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by mkmyers45(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2012
Blackteeth:
and in whose image are you made?
Re: How Do Atheists Explain The Existense Of Intelligent Designs? by Blackteeth(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2012
ea7: um nope. if you r christian then read ur genesis, man and god r equal intellectually. my dog is much smarter than jehosuckmycock

Where did genesis say man and God are equal? This is absolutely false please. If man and God are equal then why cant man explain everything he seeks to demystify? Why is man weak and powerless in a face of death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Place all your difficult questions for Nairaland atheists here / 50 Questions Christians Cannot Answer! / What The Bible Say About Sports!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.