Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP (5786 Views)

Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by PeterKbaba: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by jmaine: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Na Aare Musiwa bros be this . . .[/size]
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by juman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
PDP people are mischief makers.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by ziccoit: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
scribble: This guy Beaf and all the PDP well wishers and trouble makers should stay out of South-Western politics.
We south-westerners have a bond that cannot be broken by PDP party mischief.

I am a Yoruba xtian, born in Britain, schooled in Naija and America, and I love all my peaceful muslim brethren like Aregbesola, Tinubu, Fashola etc etc

They seem to have more to offer the country than kelptocratic Christians like Ibori, Uduaghan, Imoke, Akpabio and the likes...

I saw Aregbesola's response to this nonsense on Saharareporters http://saharareporters.com/press-release/i-have-no-plan-islamise-osun-state-or-secede-nigeria-governor-aregbesola

So eloquent, intelligent etc etc

Beaf and his cohorts don't know Ijesa land is full of Christians. These wonderful Yorubas didn't only vote him, in place of Erelu who happened to be a Christian and from the same place, they stood their ground in defense of their votes. SW is a unique region. We don't play religion bigotry. We judge you by your competency. Bisi Akande is a Muslim and was pushed out for Oyinlola and Erelu both who are Christians.

The happening and atmosphere in Osun state where I am from is very different from what GE.Jobless is trying to paint. Nobody sees the governor as presented by PDP.
How do you want GE.Jobless to achieve when he leaves important duties of the state for running after a gentle achiever.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
ziccoit:

Beaf and his cohorts don't know Ijesa land is full of Christians. These wonderful Yorubas didn't only vote him, in place of Erelu who happened to be a Christian and from the same place, they stood their ground in defense of their votes. SW is a unique region. We don't play religion bigotry. We judge you by your competency. Bisi Akande is a Muslim and was pushed out for Oyinlola and Erelu both who are Christians.

The happening and atmosphere in Osun state where I am from is very different from what GE.Jobless is trying to paint. Nobody sees the governor as presented by PDP.
How do you want GE.Jobless to achieve when he leaves important duties of the state for running after a gentle achiever.

God bless you jare. Let the wannabe Yoruba idiot continue making a fool of himself. When he is not murdering the Yoruba language translating "Ogbeni" and Omoluabi" wrongly he is busy lying that Aregbesola is sponsoring thugs to Cuba. "Egbon mi razist" indeed grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by 999666: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
chima12:
How about this from you.Hypocrite.

Why don't you provide links? You are worse than scum. Effing lowlife. You are a disgrace to everybody on this forum and to yourself. How do you sleep at night? Unconscionable id.iot. Scums like you should have no place in society.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
999_666:
Why don't you provide links? You are worse than scum. Effing lowlife. You are a disgrace to everybody on this forum and to yourself. How do you sleep at night? Unconscionable id.iot. Scums like you should have no place in society.

My brother, don't worry. He is gone. The mods will deal with him for lying like that and attempting to smear others maliciously and falsely. Folks like him are totally destroyed by hatred and dark indoctrination. I pity them to be honest. They have many "area fathers" on NL teaching them to lie blatantly and conduct themselves like slimy reptiles.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by manny4life(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
This constant accusations are becoming silly now... When did traveling to a North African State become a national security threat? angry angry angry Doesn't Nigeria have diplomatic relationship with the North African State without a name? Since he's been on Security radar before now, why didn't they flag his passport in Nigeria OR in the North African State without a name?

I'm no expert on Intelligence but I do know that if you had intelligence that he was traveling out for something, damn it, why didn't the security agencies trail him outside Nigeria under covert ops to actually see what he's doing? Now that he's back, without evidence, they are shouting on top of their lungs ...

Please, they need something fresh not this silly accusations. I'm not for or against any party, the man in question might or not be guilty of the accusation, but if they want to gather intelligence and intend on bringing him down, please they should do so professionally. What they are doing now, beyond doubt, is out of frustration and desperation...
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Beaf: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
^
People generally know what they are talking about when they level such weighty accusations. Let Aregbesola defend himself if he can. So far, he is failing to do that in spectacularly woeful fashion.
Check all his comments on the issue, there isn't a single denial; just empty sentiment.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by manny4life(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf: ^
People generally know what they are talking about when they level such weighty accusations. Let Aregbesola defend himself if he can. So far, he is failing to do that in spectacularly woeful fashion.
Check all his comments on the issue, there isn't a single denial; just empty sentiment.

I'm not supporting nor against anyone, that is the reason why I said, he might be guilty or maybe not, IDK, but IMO, mere traveling to a North African State doesn't make you an extremist. In as long as Nigeria has Diplomatic Relationship with them, then that's fine, but if they hadn't, then for sure, they will have a valid claim. As to the details of the trip, that's something the intelligence unit should have done under covert ops, not blowing it out in pubic.

As to him answering th allegations, I personally do think he does owe the public certain words/comments to these issues, nonetheless, I strongly believe that if GEJ's team at the Security Council/Intelligence Agency, et al agencies had anything on him (as per extremism/terror), the man would have been brought in. A terror plot against your nation is inexcusable and treasonable offense, therefore, the security agencies either need to bring him in (immunity doesn't cover you in treason) or simply shut it now that is, if they have weighty terror sheet against him
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by kutchs: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
I believe PDP have enof facts nd evidence to back up its claim, so let the SS do its work well.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by olajide8(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
Without even going through the write up/ article, I would like to say that when a person is failing theirs is a high tendency for the person to look for whom to lay the blame on, and that's what this government at the centre directly or indirectly is doing, at the rate at which this is going I WOULDn'T be surprised if they told me boko haram is being sponsored by BAT, and aregbesola just to cover up for their inadequacies, see for this hopeless and CLUELESS CORRUPT GOVT., I ask this question where, were they? when aregbesola was being flogged opening by oyinlola thugs under the watchful eye of their new national secretary (PDP), this was a man that was not allowed to enter Osun state and under the watchful eye of this same federal government! well my submission how will you persify a lion that you starved and drew its tail while you caged it? forgetting that one day it could be released they should stop doing the blaming game and face issues of security and real development and not promising us what should naturally be ours (power, good roads, health, education et al).
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
kutchs: I believe PDP have enof facts nd evidence to back up its claim, so let the SS do its work well.

Nonsense. What has the PDP and SSS done to the PDP Governor who was harbouring Kabiru Sokoto in his official lodge after the fugitive terrorist had organised the cold-blooded murder of many Nigerians? How about the many Boko Haramites GEJ confessed have "inflitrated" his Government at all levels? Why is the SSS not going after such folks?

I don't know why you Nigerians remain so susceptible to the crap the PDP throws in the public domain to distract you and facilitate the divide-and-conquer politics that helps them continue looting Nigeria. They cannot move against one of their Governors caught red-handed aiding a terrorist and you are here suggesting they have something on Aregbesola beyond the lies they are known for. How about Zakari Biu? Ndume nko?

If Nigeria fails, it will be partly the fault of unsophisticated Nigerians not clever enough to see beyond the rudimentary, divisive and disgusting dirty politics the "nest of killers" (PDP) are known for. This same Party is murdering Nigeria in cold blood with the President shadow boxing around the sponsors of the mayhem. Did GEJ not say they are aware who the sponsors of Boko Haram are? Yet you are comfortable saying they should go after Aregbesola on what is no more than lies and wild conjectures. You people should continue letting yourselves be fooled so crudely.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by malc619(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf gets ά̲̣̥ HARD-ON whenever South-west politics ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ being discussed..
Beaf pisses in his "G-string" whenever Delta state ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ mentioned..
Beaf has the brain of ά̲̣̥ premature toad
Beaf has ά̲̣̥ single-digit IQ
Beaf!!! Beaf!!! Beaf!!!
Stop weeping louder than D̶̲̥̅̊ bereaved.
Ur state governor ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ busy doing nothing with the massive allocations he receives ‎​Άŋϑ Ʊ   c nothing wrong wit dat yet Ʊ will not stay away from ά̲̣̥ governor whose people are not complaining...
Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ disgrace to us Deltans... If Ʊ'r one...
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
olajide_07: Without even going through the write up/ article, I would like to say that when a person is failing theirs is a high tendency for the person to look for whom to lay the blame on, and that's what this government at the centre directly or indirectly is doing, at the rate at which this is going I WOULDn'T be surprised if they told me boko haram is being sponsored by BAT, and aregbesola just to cover up for their inadequacies, see for this hopeless and CLUELESS CORRUPT GOVT., I ask this question where, were they? when aregbesola was being flogged opening by oyinlola thugs under the watchful eye of their new national secretary (PDP), this was a man that was not allowed to enter Osun state and under the watchful eye of this same federal government! well my submission how will you persify a lion that you starved and drew its tail while you caged it? forgetting that one day it could be released they should stop doing the blaming game and face issues of security and real development and not promising us what should naturally be ours (power, good roads, health, education et al).

100% correct. What better way to divert attention away from the real terrorists and killers (from the PDP) that the FG is scared to tackle than create some bogus charges against opposition politicians? The whole world now knows the insincerity of the GEJ-led Government. Everyone is now aware that it is the same murderous Party (the PDP) that is causing the problems it is pretending to be seeking solutions for.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
malc619: Beaf gets an ERECTION whenever South-west politics ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ being discussed..
Beaf pisses in his "G-string" whenever Delta state ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ mentioned..
Beaf has the brain of ά̲̣̥ premature toad
Beaf has ά̲̣̥ single-digit IQ
Beaf!!! Beaf!!! Beaf!!!
Stop weeping louder than D̶̲̥̅̊ bereaved.
Ur state governor ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ busy doing nothing with the massive allocations he receives ‎​Άŋϑ Ʊ   c nothing wrong wit dat yet Ʊ will not stay away from ά̲̣̥ governor whose people are not complaining...
Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ disgrace to us Deltans... If Ʊ'r one...

grin grin grin grin Thank you my brother. He has confessed to being scared , like a little girl, to the point he cannot speak on Delta politics. Yet mention "SW" and he is there in a flash shouting more than everyone else.

https://www.nairaland.com/788305/delta-community-angry-over-gov/1

Beaf wrote:
There is a delicate ethnic balance that needs to be kept in Delta state. Unfortunately DPP has nothing to take care of such issues, so we might be faced with ethnic conflagration.
On the other thread, I suggested that the way out might be to impeach Uduaghan and give Delta an Igbo governor, but would the Itsekiri's have it? Every group in Delta state is heavily armed, we need to think twice. This why I don't talk much about Delta state politics.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
Johndoe100:

Right, the man seems to have an agenda to create his own mini cuba, that ACN has not called him to order is just indicative of the rot in that party. The security services should do an indepth investigation of the man. He even looks shifty.
Some of your fellow loons a few posts back were saying how he is going to take on the federal gov and finish them, I never knew that you people were so far gone. O ma she O.

Very daft thought. Any one can think anything however without evidence to substantiate it, its simply null and void. Abegii commot, when u Av evidence, come back.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2012

My friend shut the ffuck off. Why should aregbe defends himself from stuppid lies. The onus is on the accuser (prosecutor) to substantiate his claims. Goosh, u guys are stupidd and don't learn. The same way asiwaju thumbs u all at the ccb tribunal when u can't substantiate the allegations levied against him.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
kutchs: I believe PDP have enof facts nd evidence to back up its claim, so let the SS do its work well.

What? shocked

Am sure these words didn't originate from ur brain, this kind of statements are such that originates from the anus. Damn it, u piece of shitt. Please tell me am right.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by begwong: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
It is obvious he has links with the maghreb talibans even from the sight of his he-goat bia-bia!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Olalekan0(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
scribble: This guy Beaf and all the PDP well wishers and trouble makers should stay out of South-Western politics.
We south-westerners have a bond that cannot be broken by PDP party mischief.

I am a Yoruba xtian, born in Britain, schooled in Naija and America, and I love all my peaceful muslim brethren like Aregbesola, Tinubu, Fashola etc etc

They seem to have more to offer the country than kelptocratic Christians like Ibori, Uduaghan, Imoke, Akpabio and the likes...

I saw Aregbesola's response to this nonsense on Saharareporters http://saharareporters.com/press-release/i-have-no-plan-islamise-osun-state-or-secede-nigeria-governor-aregbesola

So eloquent, intelligent etc etc

You mentioned that you were born in britain but forgot to add that you were born a fool too. So Tinubu and Fashola are devoid of kleptomania,right?
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Delafruita(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
i wonder why this thread even got to the frontpage,when a party descends so low as to make a lowlife criminal like segun oni its southwest secretary and another criminal in oyinlola its national secretary,we cant expect anything more that total stupidity and ineptitude.the cycle is completed with the thread been created by beaf.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Delafruita(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
begwong: It is obvious he has links with the maghreb talibans even from the sight of his he-goat bia-bia!
if its a joke.its hillarious.if its supposed to be a serious point,it ranks high on the stupidity ratings
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Beaf: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
Delafruita: i wonder why this thread even got to the frontpage,when a party descends so low as to make a lowlife criminal like segun oni its southwest secretary and another criminal in oyinlola its national secretary,we cant expect anything more that total stupidity and ineptitude.the cycle is completed with the thread been created by beaf.

Excuse me!
You can call PDP any name on Earth, nobody claims it is a party of saints; but what do we call ACN?

ACN, a party led by a drug baron, forger, thief and fraudster who cannot point out his own ancestral compound; a man of no fixed address embarassed whose lieutenant is an extremist and wannabe secessionist.

ACN is a party whose principle campaign tools are empty loudmouthedness, hypocrisy, "we and them," ethnic bigotry and fascism. Check for parallels between ACN and the Nazi party.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by lagcity(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
chima12: If the allegations against aregbesola are true,it will have serious repercussions on SW.It reminds me of afonja/ilorin story.This islamic group of BGs owned by aregbesola may become a big threat or even transform itself into a bokoharam/alqaeda arm in the SW or affiliated group to alqaeda.
It is only a matter of time before islamic fundamentalism takes root in SW.It is already being introduced by people like aregbesola.

You people and bad belle. Your thinly veiled wishes against the Yoruba ppl will never come true. You ppl have been waiting for a long time AND will continue to wait.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by lagcity(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2012

Look at this clown. The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Let them proof their accusations. Olodo.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Gbawe: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
lagcity:

Look at this clown. The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Let them proof their accusations. Olodo.

Don't mind the empty barrel. He gets so carried away with his inane mischief, he often forgets to engage his brain before he opens his mouth. The accusations of the PDP gets more bizarre by the day as their desperation grows. A bit like a junkie unable to function without a 'fix'. In the case of the PDP, free loot is their 'crack'. They miss it badly.

Has the PDP taken those in their own Party , with links to terrorism, to task before this exercise in deception? The terrorism prominent PDP members are involved in sponsoring and abetting (perhaps to even include the VP) is real, murderous and destroying Nigerian lives and families. This is a very evil Party not even able to take down one of its own Governor harbouring a fugitive terrorist in his official lodge !!!! Yet we are now to believe Aregbesola is the biggest threat to Nigeria. what idiots, assisted online by their sycophantic "clown" (as you aptly put it). I suggest the PDP deal with their own murderers before engaging in distractive noisemaking. As things stand, the entire world is beginning to tire of the deceptive antics of the PDP.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
Delafruita: i wonder why this thread even got to the frontpage,when a party descends so low as to make a lowlife criminal like segun oni its southwest secretary and another criminal in oyinlola its national secretary,we cant expect anything more that total stupidity and ineptitude.the cycle is completed with the thread been created by beaf.

A party who has Akala and Obanikoro as governorship candidates
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Rhino5dm: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ol'boy! See how Gbawe sliced this PDP goon into a waste poo shocked

How can shameless PDP even have the guts to accuse anyone of terrorism? Thesame party housing Timipriye Silva, the man that threaten to kill a sitting president and his entire family by bringing boko haram to Bayelsa state? Where is Silva and his boko haram? Cooling off in abuja enjoying billions in loot!. I feel sorry for touts like beaf and his band of h-ediots saddled with task of defending blood sucking vampires.

They told us IBB and High chief Raymond Dokpesi masterminded the first october twin bombings and even GEJ shamelesssly went on to boldly claim to know the sponsors on national television by displaying some mooronic text massage "na we do am", "lets meet in IBB campaign office for the balance", where is IBB and Dokpesi? . Dopkesi was rewarded by GEJ with campaign manager while IBB is is taking as a mentor to be consulted by GEJ. Yet, fool like beaf is here yapping dust!

Is it not in Delta state a murderer standing trials in Benin high court was rewarded with post of commissioner for oil and gas?

Sen. Ndumi and co, were caught romancing with dreaded boko haram and yet the senator is a free man today, after killing thousands innocent nigerians.

Where was Kabiru sokoto caught hiding? Governors lodge! Where is the governor?discussing with GEJ on where and how the next attacks will take place.

Was there a link between Vice president and Kabiru Sokoto and zakari biu? Oh! Yes, they are both paddy paddy, yet foools like beaf and his colony of blind bats would want us to take them serious by maliciously trying to drag opposition into their murderous camp of blood sucking vampires.
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by olajide8(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
We from the south west know ourselves and we know those's without ineptitude the oyinlola's and the thieves that didn't deliver/win elections and stole outright peoples mandate and are trying to lay claim to it the oni's, we don't tolerate criminals and we don't like cheating we don't also compromise on standards because we are not mediocre, and like I said earlier I am very sure this govts., lack of direction and high degree of corruption without a strategic achievable plan, without an intent of trying correct the issues, and are just trying to sustain rubbish is the reason for all this blame trading, how can people that can't formulate an achievable operational and executable plan, know what they are talking about? Rubbish -awon oni ra nu! Gbogbo
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by lateef4me(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
I still believe Aregbe should be closely watched ......
Re: Aregbesola Has Links With North African Extremists –PDP by Beaf: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
dayokanu:

A party who has Akala and Obanikoro as governorship candidates

A party led by an old man that even lies about his age! grin

Gbawe:

Ogbeni, you are the one acting like a victim. How I deal with Beaf daily is your lot now. As per your stupid questions, I only provide answer to questions supplied by sensible posters. The day you will tell your boyfriend off for his own blind worship of GEJ and the PDP is the moment I see effort to refrain from the hypocrisy you accuse others of displaying. Run along now.

[size=21pt]HOW OLD IS TINUBU?
HANSA DI KUESHION!!!

Na wa!
Look nau, Buhari is 70... But Tinubu is "only 60!"

Broda, is my hai deceifing me?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=21pt]Okongu!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries / This Picture Of Atiku Gone Rival On Facebook, "Lets Us Articulate Together" / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.