Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! (2530 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by mkmyers45(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2012
jmoore:

which ape? Is it an insult if I call you the son of an ape since you believe you evolved from apes?
I wont be offended because you say the word first to yourself and then to me.
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by mkmyers45(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2012
Blackteeth:
You mean without using a sp.erm and egg? Where did it happen
please? Tell me.
*face palm* You said without birth..WTH DID YOU MEAN?
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by mkmyers45(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2012
Blackteeth:

Answer this question; Is nature a living or non living thing?
Secondly, what is the proof that nature directed all creation?
is the director of a movie the one who wrote it?
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by jmoore(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2012
mkmyers45: 98% of human Dna are that of apes that evolve time from single-celled organism. Gravity are made possible by stars and the earth is NOT hanging but revolving. Which god are you talking about?

jmoore:
which ape? Is it an insult if I call you the son of an ape since you believe you evolved from apes?

mkmyers45: I wont be offended because you say the word first to yourself and then to me.

I believe God created me so that does not apply to me, you believe you evolved from ape so I am trying to echo your own beliefs into your ear.

I believe am from God= Child of God

Those who believe they came from apes= Children of apes

It is as simple as that.
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by Enigma(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2012
Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde aka "Barry Wonder" don talk am with gangan talking drum: "baba ọbọ, ọbọ; ọmọ ọbọ, ọbọ". smiley

cool
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by LogicMind: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2012
Blackteeth:

Then tell me what intelligently designed you if there is no designer.

one thing i know 100% is that if my papa didn't ba-ng my mama, I wouldn't exist.
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by NicolasN: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by jcross19: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
mkmyers45: 98% of human Dna are that of apes that evolve time from single-celled organism. Gravity are made possible by stars and the earth is NOT hanging but revolving. Which god are you talking about?
if ape dna is 98% of human's dna then what stop ape to speak,think or commit whoredom the way we do?comparing human to ape is a fraud to science,all those racist scientists make up all those things.
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by mkmyers45(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
jcross19: if ape dna is 98% of human's dna then what stop ape to speak,think or commit whoredom the way we do?comparing human to ape is a fraud to science,all those racist scientists make up all those things.
Be quiet...who told you apes dont have a language of communication? They think and are very intelligent but it has limitations..even human intelligence has a limit. Arent u using something from a racist scientist?

1 Like

Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by brainpulse: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2012
mkmyers45: Be quiet...who told you apes dont have a language of communication? They think and are very intelligent but it has limitations..even human intelligence has a limit. Arent u using something from a racist scientist?

You have just short yourself in the leg. So you know we are limited. LOL
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by Heathen(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
brainpulse:

we are limited in terms of what we know now, but that will change as we improve on what we know and discover new things.
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by mkmyers45(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
Heathen: we are limited in terms of what we know now, but that will change as we improve on what we know and discover new things.

Exactly.....
Re: Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! by mkmyers45(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
brainpulse:

I didn't...cos clearly we learn and discover more about even our own body everyday so we are not yet at the pinnacle of knowledge...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition To Withdraw The Holy Bible / Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion / Praising God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.