Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hi! I'm New! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi! I'm New! (1168 Views)

Hi I'm New / I'm New Here, I Want Friends. ;D / Hi! I'm New! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi! I'm New! by bernfame(f): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2012
Hi peeps! I'm new here and need someone to show me around...any nice young gentleman available? And ladies if you please...but guys mostly kiss
Re: Hi! I'm New! by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
Where particularly do you need showing around? I can be your guide!
Re: Hi! I'm New! by bernfame(f): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
Lexusgs430: Where particularly do you need showing around? I can be your guide!
Just the land of naira, thanks.
Re: Hi! I'm New! by olajide8(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2012
The line you use catch me small let's see what I can do with you your new tourist guide haha!
Re: Hi! I'm New! by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
Let's start our journey by you telling me what your hobbies and interests are.
Re: Hi! I'm New! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hahahaha....tourist guide indeed! Guys pls learn, learn, & stop falling ur hands & making all these Nigerian ladies think or believe that Nigerian guys are cheap commodities when it is the opposite. How the hell did u ever believe that this said new member is real & looking for someone to show her nairaland that she herself came to join by herself? Gosh, where are ur prides Nigerian guys on NL? Pls pls....wisen up & stop falling too cheaply for ladies who come here to mock u...sometimes they are even in their boyfriend's house & mocking u guys that they are lonely & single & searching....sighs, SMH....SMH....
Re: Hi! I'm New! by olajide8(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
DailyNews: Hahahaha....tourist guide indeed! Guys pls learn, learn, & stop falling ur hands & making all these Nigerian ladies think or believe that Nigerian guys are cheap commodities when it is the opposite. How the hell did u ever believe that this said new member is real & looking for someone to show her nairaland that she herself came to join by herself? Gosh, where are ur prides Nigerian guys on NL? Pls pls....wisen up & stop falling too cheaply for ladies who come here to mock u...sometimes they are even in their boyfriend's house & mocking u guys that they are lonely & single & searching....sighs, SMH....SMH....
guy/dude you be geek she is just trying to catch fun and see how, many admirers she can develop in the shortest time we (i)was only trying to pamper her ego you know women love lies "smh" eh they love lies.....
Re: Hi! I'm New! by bernfame(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2012
Lexusgs430: Let's start our journey by you telling me what your hobbies and interests are.

I'm interested in learning from the experiences of other people, whether fictitious or facts.
My hobbies are:
- reading
- net surfing
- singing
- etc
Re: Hi! I'm New! by olajide8(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2012
bernfame:

I'm interested in learning from the experiences of other people, whether fictitious or facts.
My hobbies are:
- reading
- net surfing
- singing
- etc
I thought you said you wanted to get someone that would show you around nairaland. Hmm women I just don't understand them

(1) (Reply)

Need A Female Friend Lekki/ajah Axis / Ill Pay Any Lady 7000 Naira To Disvirgin Me! / Looking for My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.