Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) (1587 Views)

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. / Need A Man For Marriage / I Need A Cute And Loving Man For Marriage. Ping Me 217cd680 Or Call 08059134586 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by joynoy: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
I come from a good home,we are five girls and boy,we are all happily married with kids,except for one(second to d last born) now d problem is she actualy d best when it comes to care giver, she is often depress this days,and i feel so sad seening her this way,we the sisters dont no what to do any more,dont get me wrong i quite understand were she is coming from.she is hard working has her own fashion outfit , finished from unilag. Now I no this must look like the wrongest place to look for a decent man,but I believe there are a lot of good men in here that are as lonely as she is an longing for a good woman. She is 35.we are brought up not to be tribalistic, so tribe is not an issue,nither is looks,please,please please,only serious contributors needed(she has no idea on what I just done).thank u all for understanding.send me an email on joynoy73@yahoo.com for privacy if interested .
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by chriseve(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hello am 35 too
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by chriseve(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Can we start
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by buzor(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
post her pics and phone no so we ll know u re serious...
mschew...
but 35 don mature wella
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by joynoy: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
Can't post her picture,for privacy reason and yes she is 35 and I don't regarded her as too old is best to marry late then marry early and be unhappy.am sure d right man is out there. Just trying all avenue to get them to met.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
buzor: post her pics and phone no so we ll know u re serious...
mschew...
but 35 don mature wella
Very unnecessary .

@Poster
Do not post any pictures here. Is there a reason why she is not married(if you know)? is she the choosy type, hasn't met the right person or no man is coming her way?
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Prime007: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
@op
I am very interested, but I always do a test drive to make sure the equipment is in good working order. If she passes that we can proceed.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by neyostica: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
joynoy: Can't post her picture,for privacy reason and yes she is 35 and I don't regarded her as too old is best to marry late then marry early and be unhappy.am sure d right man is out there. Just trying all avenue to get them to met.
not too old all her mates have finished giving birth
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by neyostica: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
Prime007: @op
I am very interested, but I always do a test drive to make sure the equipment is in good working order. If she passes that we can proceed.
grin grin grin grin
you want to steal from that old woman, if you try am, ur d1ck go hang inside
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by buzor(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
supported by me..
@op b4 i buy any product, i must TEST am wella. so post her pics lets see..
<waiting and stil waiting>
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by coolik12(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
maybe we get just few touches on the rite parts to test the speed of the motorbyke..don't get me wrong just few touches
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by steve13(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2012
coolik12: maybe we get just few touches on the rite parts to test the speed of the motorbyke..don't get me wrong just few touches
neyostica:
grin grin grin ;
buzor:
supported by me..
@op b4 i buy any product, i must TEST am wella. so post her pics lets see..
<waiting and stil waiting>

You guys are very iresponsible,they should create a new NL for the Kids,
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2012
steve_101:

You guys are very iresponsible,they should create a new NL for the Kids,

Stamped!
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by joynoy: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks Steve 101, u are right there should be a section for big kids.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by no1madman(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
u no yarn us d size of her hips and nyansh. . .
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by kay9(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
neyostica:
grin grin grin grin
you want to steal from that old woman, if you try am, ur d1ck go hang inside
Seconded! grin
-
C'mon folks, y'all read that the lady in question is 35; surely u realize any woman in that bracket isn't in for flings.
-
@OP, not in the settling-down market myself right now; i'd suggest communicating with chriseve and bengreat, they seem sincere.

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by vic4life(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
I am interested. Call me on 08098386813.let's get to know eachother.
Re: Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage ) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2012

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Girl Single And Searching??? / Tope2000 I Cant Wait To Meet You / Hrhotness, please Give Me A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.