Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! (660 Views)

Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) / Today Marks 40th Anniversary Of Murtala Muhammed's Emergence As Head Of State / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
Today marks the 100years anniversary of the sinking of the great 'unsinkable' RMS Titanic ship, on 15th of april 1912, the greatest and deadliest maritime disaster of all times. 'Unsinkable'-
considering d technology with which d ship was specially built at the time>
Let us spare a few seconds to remember the 1500 men, women and children who sunk and died with the great ship>lives wiv unfulfilled purpose and destiny.
Let us also spare a few seconds to note dat if the great ship dat was tot to be 'unsinkable' could could sink even at it maiden sail, then its
a significance dat nothing is certain. Life is infact uncertain, don't be too trusting. The only gift life could give, is today. But even today is not wholly certain. So live
the best out of life, make the best out of today! try to know ur
purpose on earth and fulfill it. U never know when d end comes.
No one know what d future brings either.
Again i repeat!, life is
uncertain.....so live d best out of life.
R.I.P to those souls dat left without fulfilling their purpose and those who did........
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
I just blogged about it on GidiLinks. Very interesting grin.
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by Nedu31(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
but 2day is 15th april not 12th april?
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by Ejine(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
In that case. . . Happy Sinking Day, Titanic undecided
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
There's no survivor left. the last one dies last year i think.

Happy Titanic day everyone.
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2012
That was a mistake! I ought to av typed april 15 not 12th. Error..... I've corrected it anyway.
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by namfav(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2012
today in nigeria someone lost his/her life under preventable circumstance
Re: Today Marks 100years Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The Titanic Ship! by kokoA(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2012
What has this got to do with us? ok Happy 'sinking' day!

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Ate His Lunch By Wrestling Power Out Of The Hands Of Ikedi Ohakim / New York- Deeper Life Pastor Nabbed By FBI In Multimillion-dollar Mortgage Fraud / Do You Agree With This In 2015: Buhari/ngige/fashola/dora Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.