Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor (2699 Views)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor by nkuchela: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Working’ read my problem here http://www.ndolatimes.com/i-am-sleeping-with-2-other-guys-to-help-me-forget-about-my-ex-but-it-is-not-working/
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor by Killz1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Smh. . .
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor by kay9(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
Some people need an internet restriction order.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
What makes the op think anyone here is nested in going to her blog?
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor by buzor(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
i tire for this op sef. after reading all these ebooks on making money from bloggin, they ll come here and post rubbish hopin that ll attract us to their site...
op sorry, i aint clickin on your blog

(1) (Reply)

Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? / I Need A Husband For Marrage / Who Do I Marry?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.